Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,601 to 27,615 of 27822
-
01-10-17 22:59 #222Senior Member

Posts: 566Rschael on tna.
She don't like me no more because I told yall about her BBFS services.
Still. She needs to make her $$. I saw her posting on tna.
Made her a offer for BBFS and bbgreek.
She said no at first. Next day she got ahold of me and said yes.
I told her I was good unless she offered me up something special.
She is into being dominated. She asked me to slap her around some. Not 2 hard.
So I did. She is into being dorced to do stuff. Choked, slapped, gagged. Shit like that.
Still a fat lady, but she likes it rough.
She said no creampie, but you know me. Hahaha.
-
01-10-17 22:45 #221Senior Member

Posts: 566Pandoras Strip Club
I have been barebacking Monse at Pandoras strip club for about a year.
She works most day shifts during the week.
Creampie is cool if she know you. Cim is cool to.
40'ish Mexican chick with fake tits.
Her pussy feels good tho.
-
01-10-17 22:39 #220Senior Member

Posts: 566She is down for BBFS. You got to negotiate that in person.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 21:15 #219Senior Member

Posts: 71Summer in Tacoma
http://tacoma.backpage.com/MenSeekWo...-5357/36793792
PAWG! $130 for the hour. BBBJ, BBFS, cip.
No swallowing & no Greek.
A bit of a tummy, but for that price. Run, don't walk.
-
01-10-17 16:57 #218Senior Member

Posts: 566Good report. She isnoffering anything at a discount these day.
Originally Posted by Hulk
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 16:56 #217Senior Member

Posts: 566Not my baby.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 16:55 #216Senior Member

Posts: 566True!
I just make them take a shower.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 16:53 #215Senior Member

Posts: 35BP is gone
Now that Backpage is gone, whate is a good site to find providers for the Tacoma. Seattle area?
(Don't say T&and) .
-
01-10-17 14:40 #214Senior Member

Posts: 153True
She's doing BBFS with every guy that she sees so what you expect. Her pussy stank very bad stay away.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 14:37 #213Senior Member

Posts: 153Webbhoes
Or Pimp daddy one of them LOL.
Originally Posted by TittiesRGreat
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 09:14 #212Senior Member

Posts: 39She was fine the day I saw her.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-17 03:40 #211Senior Member

Posts: 338I've heard reports say she has a very bad odor downstairs and is kinda dirty if this true?
Originally Posted by Hulk
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-17 22:12 #210Senior Member

Posts: 66Taking bets as to whether it comes out looking like Mr. Webhoes.
Originally Posted by Hulk
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-17 16:38 #209Senior Member

Posts: 39Mandie
Based on the reports here, I contacted Mandie and had her visit me at my hotel near the airport. She finally came much later than our agreed upon time, but at least she kept me updated about her delay. As others have reported, her behavior is rather "unique". We had agreed on $$ for her basic service, but once in the room she agreed to a lot more for nothing extra. So if you book her, just stick with a $$ offer. As you can see in the pictures below, she's very pregnant (due Feb. 2) and also lactating a bit.
-
01-09-17 15:23 #208Senior Member

Posts: 224Telci on TNA Board
I've always been curious about Telci. Is this a service she offers?














Reply With Quote




