Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 6045
-
01-07-17 16:08 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 70Cassidy
I seen her three times this past two weeks. She opened up to me and I enjoyed her very much. This girl is awesome with a flawless body. Pussy almost as good as Shae.
-
01-07-17 15:31 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 75Jenna May
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iting/16129011
Has anyone seen Jenna?
-
01-07-17 15:15 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 75I use to see her all the time was the one that would always go BB. Prices were nice in fact she needed $$ and saw my for hr for $40. I never paid more than 100. But she started to get an attuide and like they say not even notice you were the even if you pounds away in the backyard. Haven't seen her in about 6 months but it sounds like she hasn't changed for the better.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 14:55 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 2120Katie Mae
I had a similar experience. Contacted her first thing in the morning. She responded. But then went silent for 12 hours or so. Said she fell asleep, which makes sense. But then I tried to continue the conversation and she disappeared again.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
Yet another maybe.
-
01-07-17 14:26 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 2120It's a gift
Yeah, I tried to contact her too. Is that the ad where the video says one name and the ad says another? It has fake / scam written all over it. And yet I called. So sadly predictable.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
Anyway, what I'm trying to learn is this. That moment where they treat your questions like an insult. Like they don't have time to bother with your stupid concerns. Get over here or leave me the fuck alone. That moment? That moment is a fucking gift from the gods. They are telling you, "Hey asshole, this is the quality of experience you're in for with this one. Are you sure that's what you want to pay for?"
And, generally, when I pause to ask that, I realize, "No, it's not. Thank you very much."
-
01-07-17 14:19 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thia
In fact, she's quite adept at appearing not to notice or care that you're even there. While you bang away or whatever you do, she's checking her phone or thinking about her favorite flavor of ice cream.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
My theme for the new year: No more maybes. I'd rather have a very few superlative experiences than a string of at best half disappointments with girls I probably wouldn't even notice out in the real world, much less seriously considering paying to fuck.
-
01-07-17 13:14 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 233Another nightmare
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incall-420friendy-slippery-sexy-pυrε-pl-αδυrε-tθρ-qυαlιτγ-specials/17871420
Tried last night to also schedule with this one. Awful. Wouldn't respond to any donation questions or my inquiry into 2.
Girl. Only responses I got was the hotel address and are you here yet. I'm not just randomly showing up lady, smoking that good stiff.
-
01-07-17 13:13 #3698Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks
Thanks for the info. I'm new to this hobby.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 13:08 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 233Finally got a response late last night, communication was horrible at best LOL I didn't end up seeing her.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 12:43 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 2120Is this a joke? She's the most reviewed girl on the other site (TER) in Madison? Her rating after 109 reviews over many years. Almost a perfect 5 out of 10.
Originally Posted by GoBrewers
[View Original Post]
I have never seen her. I have no desire to. I wouldn't visit her if it were free. My time and dignity has more value than that.
-
01-07-17 12:40 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 2927I want this young pussy
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/17867094
Anyone hit this shit yet?
-
01-07-17 12:37 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 2927Girl next door
She looks like the girl next door. Don't let this pussy get away. Go get it.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 12:35 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 2120Maybe. This ad is still there:
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/17869050
-
01-07-17 12:34 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 2120It doesn't get better with Thia. It only gets worse. Been there, done that. I understand. She's quite hot. But she seems incapable of creating the illusion that you're in any way special.
Originally Posted by FreeSurf81
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-17 12:26 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 2927Those cakes
Based on those cakes, I was interested too, being an ass man, but will pass now. How about those cakes? Are they nice and firm?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]


















