Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    So I texted Charli this morning to see if she was available, a couple of hours later this is the response I got.

    And I need another fix. Get me right and ill get you right. Can you do $10? Ill love you long time.

    So who do you think has her phone?
    Hey at least it's only ten buck's. LOL.

    C5.

  2. #14898

    Charli

    So I texted Charli this morning to see if she was available, a couple of hours later this is the response I got.

    And I need another fix. Get me right and ill get you right. Can you do $10? Ill love you long time.

    So who do you think has her phone?

  3. #14897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Maria on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    I met up with my ATF Thursday night. She's looking so much better since she got her back surgery. She put back a few pounds in the right places. We got to our spot, she started with her famous wet, warm, perfect amount of suction bbbjwsw. I couldn't help but take her head in both hands and face fuck her till I gave her all I had! She's the perfect girl. Maybe I'm a little biased! LOL. I just wished I had my truck so I could have pounded that sweet pussycat of her's! 30 tater tots to dream.
    Agreed! Maria is a Paradise Trail Legend! One of the best and coolest chicks I've ever met.

    C5.

  4. #14896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This morning on the trail. It started to pour rain and I thought I was going to go home empty handed but I continued on and the rain let up. I spotted a BSW preggo OBT /39th at the 7-11 but she was too busy arguing with her handler / bf etc. To notice me. I went as far south as the WH past Consulate and it was dead out. I finally scooped up Sexy Lexi, she's a bbbw but with some HUGE tits. I think she said GG / GGG but she said no pics. WTF right??

    She wanted 40 for an oral exam. I said "I'll drop you off right here".

    She said "What can you do"?

    I said 20 Mario coins. She agreed. Funny how fast they change their mind when you say "I'll drop you off". F' that! We control the prices. Ended up getting a very nice BBBJWS and she didn't spill a drop. Nice FAT / PHAT ass to play with. No digits, would repeat and try FS! Would need to bring me some ropes as I try and mount this beast of a women! LMFAO, Nah, J / K, she's not that big. Def would repeat. Digits to Shannon and Charli wasn't successful this morning. I made contact with them initially last night.
    Nice report bro. Lexi can be fucked for 20 buck's! Good to have you in Orlando.

    C5.

  5. #14895
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Sexi Lexi from backpage? Looks like her from the pic, though looks like she put on some weight. Don't get me wrong, if it is her she still is fine. I prefer a little more of a woman. LOL.
    Not sure. I checked BP for sexy Lexi and the one came up was a black chick.

  6. #14894

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SultansMut  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox. I always have a good time with her.
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

  7. #14893

    Sexi Lexi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This morning on the trail. It started to pour rain and I thought I was going to go home empty handed but I continued on and the rain let up. I spotted a BSW preggo OBT /39th at the 7-11 but she was too busy arguing with her handler / bf etc. To notice me. I went as far south as the WH past Consulate and it was dead out. I finally scooped up Sexy Lexi, she's a bbbw but with some HUGE tits. I think she said GG / GGG but she said no pics. WTF right??

    She wanted 40 for an oral exam. I said "I'll drop you off right here".

    She said "What can you do"?

    I said 20 Mario coins. She agreed. Funny how fast they change their mind when you say "I'll drop you off". F' that! We control the prices. Ended up getting a very nice BBBJWS and she didn't spill a drop. Nice FAT / PHAT ass to play with. No digits, would repeat and try FS! Would need to bring me some ropes as I try and mount this beast of a women! LMFAO, Nah, J / K, she's not that big. Def would repeat. Digits to Shannon and Charli wasn't successful this morning. I made contact with them initially last night.
    Is that the Sexi Lexi from backpage? Looks like her from the pic, though looks like she put on some weight. Don't get me wrong, if it is her she still is fine. I prefer a little more of a woman. LOL.

  8. #14892

    Maria

    I met up with my ATF Thursday night. She's looking so much better since she got her back surgery. She put back a few pounds in the right places. We got to our spot, she started with her famous wet, warm, perfect amount of suction bbbjwsw. I couldn't help but take her head in both hands and face fuck her till I gave her all I had! She's the perfect girl. Maybe I'm a little biased! LOL. I just wished I had my truck so I could have pounded that sweet pussycat of her's! 30 tater tots to dream.

  9. #14891

    Ghost Town

    This morning on the trail. It started to pour rain and I thought I was going to go home empty handed but I continued on and the rain let up. I spotted a BSW preggo OBT /39th at the 7-11 but she was too busy arguing with her handler / bf etc. To notice me. I went as far south as the WH past Consulate and it was dead out. I finally scooped up Sexy Lexi, she's a bbbw but with some HUGE tits. I think she said GG / GGG but she said no pics. WTF right??

    She wanted 40 for an oral exam. I said "I'll drop you off right here".

    She said "What can you do"?

    I said 20 Mario coins. She agreed. Funny how fast they change their mind when you say "I'll drop you off". F' that! We control the prices. Ended up getting a very nice BBBJWS and she didn't spill a drop. Nice FAT / PHAT ass to play with. No digits, would repeat and try FS! Would need to bring me some ropes as I try and mount this beast of a women! LMFAO, Nah, J / K, she's not that big. Def would repeat. Digits to Shannon and Charli wasn't successful this morning. I made contact with them initially last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bswpreggo.PNG‎   OBTSexyLexi.jpg‎  

  10. #14890

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by TimDrake1234  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm desiree #, totally want to setup something with her and caroline.

    Thanks.
    Check your inbox. I always have a good time with her.

  11. #14889

    Dee Dee

    Dee Dee is a very good friend of mine from 10 years now. I don't check her that much now as I looked for some younger gal. However, she is my backup option when I cannot find anything interesting on the trail. Always a good time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenHunter  [View Original Post]
    Passing the Sands motel just north of i4 on OBT. Older thick thighed blonde named Dee Dee. Wanted 40. Gave 30. BBJCIM. Might have been one of the best I've had. She literally had my big ass truck shaking with how hard she was going. Was 10 more than I would have paid but the experience was worth it. I thought for sure anyway driving by would have noticed a huge truck shaking back and forth but she was so good that she finished well before anyone could drive by. Dropped her back at the sands and two different girls were leaving their rooms to start their day. They were both much younger and better looking but I was happy with Dee Dee and I'll save them for someone else.

  12. #14888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    After my fun ride with Juju, I went to BK to grab some food. The heat was still highly on. A lot of cars were pulled over. As I was ready to turn into the BK lot, saw Angie. Asked her to meet me in the BK lounge area. Angie is also a good friend of mine. We grabbed some food from BK and asked her to meet me in an half hr at my spot. I need some time to recuperate from Juju. 30 mn later, Angie was at the meeting point. Took her to my spot and had a lot of fun. Very nice sensual BBBJ followed by a trip to the islands. It took a little while as I am working round 2. I drilled that asshole very well and ended up finishing in her mouth. We were both very tired after that workout and just laid on the bed for a little while. Good time on the trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    This report is from the last Wednesday. Got by the BK south of 528 and the heat was really on. I never saw that much heat in that area. I tried to sneak by without getting attention from the heat by the WH and saw Juju. Got her attention and asked her to meet me by the speedway gas station. I already played with her so she was happy to see me again. Juju is nice pretty blonde WSW in her mid twenties. I told her that I had a place and we can go have some fun. It was a lot of fun. BBBJ to start, face fuck, K9, CG, Mish. It was a nice ride at 50 mph.
    I enjoyed reading these reports. I especially enjoyed the pics of these sexy ladies. Keep them coming!

    C5.

  13. #14887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo61  [View Original Post]
    You are so right and I love seeing her when I am in Florida.
    One of the hottest Chick's currently on Paradise Trail.

    C5.

  14. #14886
    I saw her on Wednesday and she told me that she will be going to Miami yesterday Thursday, If you didn't get a hold of her, then she may be in Miami now. Yes, I was very lucky to get her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    Lucky you. I called her today and got voicmail twice. Whatbtime did you see her? Maybe I just need to be out at a different time. LOL.

  15. #14885

    Angie

    After my fun ride with Juju, I went to BK to grab some food. The heat was still highly on. A lot of cars were pulled over. As I was ready to turn into the BK lot, saw Angie. Asked her to meet me in the BK lounge area. Angie is also a good friend of mine. We grabbed some food from BK and asked her to meet me in an half hr at my spot. I need some time to recuperate from Juju. 30 mn later, Angie was at the meeting point. Took her to my spot and had a lot of fun. Very nice sensual BBBJ followed by a trip to the islands. It took a little while as I am working round 2. I drilled that asshole very well and ended up finishing in her mouth. We were both very tired after that workout and just laid on the bed for a little while. Good time on the trail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angie1.jpg‎   angie2.jpg‎   angie3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape