Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3690

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBrewers  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the ad for Gabby, http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-8-am/17833000, a number of time. She seems by too good to be real.

    Has anyone seen her?
    LOL. I think everyone has.

    I saw her several weeks ago. I enjoyed the session. Most here are down on her, but I think she's a decent time. Nice safe location. She is much older than her pics, probably in her 50's, but that fine with me. Not into any of the under 21's. Too young for me.

    The one thing I didn't like about Gabby, is she didn't want her tits touched.

  2. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact 3 x no luck.
    The ad's gone, probably a fart in the wind.

  3. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Cakes. Have to say the big boobs in ad had got to me. Guess I should say it got the job done. No menu what so ever. No DATY / kissing and I guess this is what I get for assuming, no BJ. I will say her tits were very nice, and seemed to enjoy the short visit. Started with doggy, then finished with a good hard mish pounding. Very small, cluttered and dirty incall residence. For the damage of. 5, for half hour I shouldn't complain. I hit that pussy hard, and made most of my time. Once was enough for this guy. Overall appearance 5. Location 2. Performance 4.
    She's gone alot, and I've always been interested. Guess I'll pass. Thanks for the review!

  4. #3687

    Thia

    Accurate pics. Pretty, petite, and toned making for a very attractive package overall. Friendly and talkative, but more about her perspectives rather than being conversational. Didn't really follow my direction, I guess she already had ideas on how the session would go. Everything covered. Our time together ended more quickly than I thought it would but didn't really seem rushed. Felt like I was just one more encounter in a never ending list and not special in any way. Of course that is true, but I don't want to be made to feel that way. Might repeat to see if it gets better just because she is so hot to look at.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-thia/17350643

  5. #3686

    Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Cakes. Have to say the big boobs in ad had got to me. Guess I should say it got the job done. No menu what so ever. No DATY / kissing and I guess this is what I get for assuming, no BJ. I will say her tits were very nice, and seemed to enjoy the short visit. Started with doggy, then finished with a good hard mish pounding. Very small, cluttered and dirty incall residence. For the damage of. 5, for half hour I shouldn't complain. I hit that pussy hard, and made most of my time. Once was enough for this guy. Overall appearance 5. Location 2. Performance 4.
    Too bad. Cakes is always advertising those cakes.

  6. #3685

    Gabby

    I've seen the ad for Gabby, http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-8-am/17833000, a number of time. She seems by too good to be real.

    Has anyone seen her?

  7. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Is this the ad you meant?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/17869128

    If so, I'm down for that! Young, just a little chubby, big rack, oh yeah!
    Tried to contact 3 x no luck.

  8. #3683

    I'd tap it

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Is this the ad you meant?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/17869128

    If so, I'm down for that! Young, just a little chubby, big rack, oh yeah!
    I'd pay her a visit. I like the long hair. Interested to hear what's on the menu?

  9. #3682

    Cakes

    Had a dream with Cakes. Have to say the big boobs in ad had got to me. Guess I should say it got the job done. No menu what so ever. No DATY / kissing and I guess this is what I get for assuming, no BJ. I will say her tits were very nice, and seemed to enjoy the short visit. Started with doggy, then finished with a good hard mish pounding. Very small, cluttered and dirty incall residence. For the damage of. 5, for half hour I shouldn't complain. I hit that pussy hard, and made most of my time. Once was enough for this guy. Overall appearance 5. Location 2. Performance 4.

  10. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and visited with a new face on BP. Katie is very cute and personable. Not a spinner but not bbw, healthy. Had an enjoyable time at decent rate, seniors pm for details. She's new and seems very nice, treat her nice.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts
    Is this the ad you meant?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/17869128

    If so, I'm down for that! Young, just a little chubby, big rack, oh yeah!

  11. #3680

    Katie

    Took a chance and visited with a new face on BP. Katie is very cute and personable. Not a spinner but not bbw, healthy. Had an enjoyable time at decent rate, seniors pm for details. She's new and seems very nice, treat her nice.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts

  12. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    That first image in the mirror is stolen from another provider lilly who occasionally visits.
    I haven't seen Lilly. I saw Stephani once about a year ago. The pic looks like her. I was extremely pleased with both her looks and service.

    Not sure what's the basis of your claim. Are you saying Lilly uses the same pic? Or that it looks like Lilly to you?

  13. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    The link got fucked up. Not sure why. She visits Madison from Rockford and pulls her ad when she leaves. Here's one of her Rockford ads:

    http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/17869539
    That first image in the mirror is stolen from another provider lilly who occasionally visits.

  14. #3677

    Stephani

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I only saw her once, but it was one of my favorite experiences:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8727337

    She's in town. Go get it.
    The link got fucked up. Not sure why. She visits Madison from Rockford and pulls her ad when she leaves. Here's one of her Rockford ads:

    http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/17869539

  15. #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, reviewed here. Definitely NOT the body in the pictures, not close.
    Ah, a few months back. I remember someone had seen her:

    https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3122276

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape