Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 28084
-
01-06-17 18:25 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 704Well, they rarely discuss the tip on your second and following visits. Of course, by then they know what you are going to pay.
Originally Posted by SdSoonSil
[View Original Post]
Actually, I've found most of the HE providers at the 40/ H places do not discuss the tip (for just HE). I've rarely found a FS provider who didn't at least negotiate the price up front. A lot of them (usually the good ones) will wait till the end to collect.
-
01-06-17 14:11 #4833Banned Member

Posts: 19Daggett AMP, Pine Spa
Went around 6, was received by cute 20's Asian girl. She led me to back and asked hard medium soft, I went for soft as in my experience going for hard tires the girl out leaves for unenthusiastic HE. Soft rubbing and used nails to tickle, she worked mostly on ass, a little on back and legs. On flip she brought pillow and asked what I wanted I asked for full but she said no, gave a long slow HE for standard amount, I asked if I could feel her D's she said for. 2 more. Went under shirt and pleased to feel natural mams.
Shot like a rocket ship, hit the back wall, girl was surprised. Had a good laugh and she came back to find the strike zone. She did not so she cleaned the wall LOL. Offered to help find it but she said it was fine.
Out the door for a Benjamin.
Pine spa right after, rang bell, MMS came and asked if I was here and such. Took me to back and went in nice room. Laid on table and in comes a cute K lady maya, seemed mid 40's, huge soft mams, skinny body and no butt or legs. Gave a strong back massage cracked my neck both ways and back. Very playful and talkative, asked how I knew about pine and I said friend told me.
On flip she undressed, jumped on, gave a nice HJ and ball licking along with some nip kissing, she put her tits in my face for a couple suckles and then went for the CBJ. BJ was quick, then CG. Finished right on time, walked me out with a hug and her card, she works Tue-Fri.
Was pretty quick, might try Coco next for full hr.
Hoping to get some nice leggy girls next.
Any suggestions from Coco?
-
01-06-17 01:14 #4832Regular Member

Posts: 24No discuss
Any AMP or providers that do not discuss the price before any extra??
I don't know why but whenever they discuss the price, it turns me off.
-
01-05-17 22:31 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 58The internets
I was going to say the movie Hotub Time Machine had a website called Loogle.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 22:01 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 133Either one is good. They are run by the same people as the girls rotate between those two.
Originally Posted by Oppah
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 21:49 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 160Same same
Both are the same. The girls and even the Mamasans rotate back and forth between spas. Both have identical prices, house fee and tip.
Originally Posted by Oppah
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 17:50 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 48Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?
Originally Posted by SeekingSex
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 10:55 #4827

Posts: 366Good answer!
In response to the question, "Where is Z Massage?"
I was going to say, "Google is your friend," but I like your answer better!
Originally Posted by HeyTim
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 02:08 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 160No, you can get whatever you want when they are open for business.
Originally Posted by Oppah
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 02:01 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 235There is a website where you can google that information, but I can't remember what it's called.
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 01:26 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
Are these places where they are legit during the day because of local businesses. Had to deal with that kind of stuff in NM.
-
01-03-17 23:25 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 160SD AMPs
If your looking for an AMP in San Diego with hot Asian spinners for full service, try Pine Spa on Clairmonte Mesa Blvd or Coco Spa on Mira Mar road. The half hour is $60 to the house and the girls will want $140, you can try to negotiate the tip down but don't spoil them by paying more. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Oppah
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 22:26 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 133I am not sure about those ads. Appears to be massage + HE to me. Try Pine Spa and Coco Spa for good looking young Asian women.
Originally Posted by Oppah
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
01-03-17 17:40 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 48Suggested prividers
Hi, new to this side of the forums (in another state).
I'll be flying down in a few weeks.
Suggest anybody / places and who / where to stay away from?
I'm into the spinner type that gets lost into their work. Looking for FS.
Feel free to PM if you don't want to share your ATF.
Was looking and found these ads.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ppily/22637357
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-mai/21553989
Thanks.
EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.
-
01-03-17 13:14 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 704Or, raise prices.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






