Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #198

    Rate

    That is correct, her rate is $$. 5 for an hour. Considering the quality of the lady and of the experience, and the fact that she is traveling to our area, IMO I would consider that very fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    $$. 5 on the site.

  2. #197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Bks

    I joined years ago and the benefits are special member pricing, detail of services, emails of upcoming tours to Raleigh, also will post pictures of ladies who want to visit and the members get to chime in if they would be interested, VIP galleries and reviews. I have never had a bad experience. Met some great ladies over the years thru BKS.

  3. #196

    I think I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    $$. 5 on the site.

  4. #195

    Looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home
    What was the damage?

  5. #194

    Screening

    I got screened by them a long time ago and don't remember for sure how I did it at this point. I don't remember having any difficulty. If you have references I hazard a guess that would work. I would just email them and ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    What kind of screening is required?

  6. #193

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home
    What kind of screening is required?

  7. #192

    Okay that will work

    Thanks Scorpio, enjoyed the coffee and time.

    Guys yall know but she is a good provider.

  8. #191

    Charla

    I found a new very petite Latin lady and had a lovely time with her. Charla is visiting the Raleigh area for about a week. She is very friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. She is actually from Cuba originally. Be aware that her English is very limited, but nonverbal communication skills are excellent, LOL. I would consider her to be full GFE.

    http://bkscharla.gfefiles.com/home

  9. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    If you are new to the hobby it's tough getting through the screening. Sort it if you have the $$.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    You make a good point. The good news is that tough screening means that they are taking good care of their ladies, always a good sign. I would put Sensual Sirens in the same category in my experience; tough screening but worth it with the quality ladies that they have. As the old saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained. The BP gals who don't screen are always way more of a crapshoot.
    My experience was easy screening, but this was 6 years ago. I expect it's changed a lot since then, but I'm sure the head guy (I won't mention his name here) would be willing to help someone make their way into the hobby if they were open and willing to provide enough info.

    The girl I saw there was my first in the hobby. I did provide an employer reference, but never got a call to the business to verify anything.

  10. #189

    Screening

    You make a good point. The good news is that tough screening means that they are taking good care of their ladies, always a good sign. I would put Sensual Sirens in the same category in my experience; tough screening but worth it with the quality ladies that they have. As the old saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained. The BP gals who don't screen are always way more of a crapshoot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    If you are new to the hobby it's tough getting through the screening. Sort it if you have the $$.

  11. #188

    Screening is required

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Refers to NC VIP Angels. It's a high class agency in Raleigh. Expensive, but very reliable and the ladies are beautiful, clean, and provide an excellent experience.
    If you are new to the hobby it's tough getting through the screening. Sort it if you have the $$.

  12. #187

    NCvip

    Refers to NC VIP Angels. It's a high class agency in Raleigh. Expensive, but very reliable and the ladies are beautiful, clean, and provide an excellent experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMic  [View Original Post]
    Hello. What is NCVIP? Not finding anything in google that looks right.

  13. #186

    Ncvip

    Hello. What is NCVIP? Not finding anything in google that looks right.

  14. #185

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, John. That's great to know! I don't mind small boobs at all. She looks like a total spinner and that's what I enjoy the most, as long as it's full GFE and worth the $$$.
    I saw Shea and had a real nice time.

  15. #184

    Nichelle and bks

    Quote Originally Posted by GerryManderer  [View Original Post]
    I had been considering seeing her on and off but the couple of odd reviews on TER made me pause. I don't know if it's typical but I would love to see this section used for Eros and other non-BP providers.

    In addition. What's the deal with BKS? They have a site, I had set up and account a few years back and they shut it down for a bit. I see it's back but it seems little used. If you screen for one BKS-associated provider does that work for all? They all have BKS email addresses and sites but they are all different, not connected. Are they an agency or not? Confused. Can PM me it you like.
    Bks is so damn random in terms of when and if they get back to you in scheduling an appt. I've seen nichelle and had a similar type of appt. She was cute and all, but not THAT cute, and we were done with round 1 in 20 minutes. Only problem was, that was all she was offering and popped up to shower right away. Waste of $$$ IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape