Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by SdSoonSil  [View Original Post]
    Any AMP or providers that do not discuss the price before any extra??

    I don't know why but whenever they discuss the price, it turns me off.
    Well, they rarely discuss the tip on your second and following visits. Of course, by then they know what you are going to pay.

    Actually, I've found most of the HE providers at the 40/ H places do not discuss the tip (for just HE). I've rarely found a FS provider who didn't at least negotiate the price up front. A lot of them (usually the good ones) will wait till the end to collect.

  2. #4833

    Daggett AMP, Pine Spa

    Went around 6, was received by cute 20's Asian girl. She led me to back and asked hard medium soft, I went for soft as in my experience going for hard tires the girl out leaves for unenthusiastic HE. Soft rubbing and used nails to tickle, she worked mostly on ass, a little on back and legs. On flip she brought pillow and asked what I wanted I asked for full but she said no, gave a long slow HE for standard amount, I asked if I could feel her D's she said for. 2 more. Went under shirt and pleased to feel natural mams.

    Shot like a rocket ship, hit the back wall, girl was surprised. Had a good laugh and she came back to find the strike zone. She did not so she cleaned the wall LOL. Offered to help find it but she said it was fine.

    Out the door for a Benjamin.

    Pine spa right after, rang bell, MMS came and asked if I was here and such. Took me to back and went in nice room. Laid on table and in comes a cute K lady maya, seemed mid 40's, huge soft mams, skinny body and no butt or legs. Gave a strong back massage cracked my neck both ways and back. Very playful and talkative, asked how I knew about pine and I said friend told me.

    On flip she undressed, jumped on, gave a nice HJ and ball licking along with some nip kissing, she put her tits in my face for a couple suckles and then went for the CBJ. BJ was quick, then CG. Finished right on time, walked me out with a hug and her card, she works Tue-Fri.

    Was pretty quick, might try Coco next for full hr.

    Hoping to get some nice leggy girls next.

    Any suggestions from Coco?

  3. #4832

    No discuss

    Any AMP or providers that do not discuss the price before any extra??

    I don't know why but whenever they discuss the price, it turns me off.

  4. #4831

    The internets

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    In response to the question, "Where is Z Massage?"



    I was going to say, "Google is your friend," but I like your answer better!
    I was going to say the movie Hotub Time Machine had a website called Loogle.

  5. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppah  [View Original Post]
    Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?
    Either one is good. They are run by the same people as the girls rotate between those two.

  6. #4829

    Same same

    Quote Originally Posted by Oppah  [View Original Post]
    Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?
    Both are the same. The girls and even the Mamasans rotate back and forth between spas. Both have identical prices, house fee and tip.

  7. #4828
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingSex  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about those ads. Appears to be massage + HE to me. Try Pine Spa and Coco Spa for good looking young Asian women.

    Enjoy.
    Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?

  8. #4827

    Good answer!

    In response to the question, "Where is Z Massage?"

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyTim  [View Original Post]
    There is a website where you can google that information, but I can't remember what it's called.
    I was going to say, "Google is your friend," but I like your answer better!

  9. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppah  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys.

    Are these places where they are legit during the day because of local businesses. Had to deal with that kind of stuff in NM.
    No, you can get whatever you want when they are open for business.

  10. #4825
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganger  [View Original Post]
    Where is Z Massage?
    There is a website where you can google that information, but I can't remember what it's called.

  11. #4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    If your looking for an AMP in San Diego with hot Asian spinners for full service, try Pine Spa on Clairmonte Mesa Blvd or Coco Spa on Mira Mar road. The half hour is $60 to the house and the girls will want $140, you can try to negotiate the tip down but don't spoil them by paying more. Enjoy!
    Thanks guys.

    Are these places where they are legit during the day because of local businesses. Had to deal with that kind of stuff in NM.

  12. #4823

    SD AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Oppah  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new to this side of the forums (in another state).

    I'll be flying down in a few weeks.

    Suggest anybody / places and who / where to stay away from?

    I'm into the spinner type that gets lost into their work. Looking for FS.

    Feel free to PM if you don't want to share your ATF.

    Was looking and found these ads.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ppily/22637357

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-mai/21553989

    Thanks.

    EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.
    If your looking for an AMP in San Diego with hot Asian spinners for full service, try Pine Spa on Clairmonte Mesa Blvd or Coco Spa on Mira Mar road. The half hour is $60 to the house and the girls will want $140, you can try to negotiate the tip down but don't spoil them by paying more. Enjoy!

  13. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppah  [View Original Post]
    Hi, new to this side of the forums (in another state).

    I'll be flying down in a few weeks.

    Suggest anybody / places and who / where to stay away from?

    I'm into the spinner type that gets lost into their work. Looking for FS.

    Feel free to PM if you don't want to share your ATF.

    Was looking and found these ads.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ppily/22637357

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-mai/21553989

    Thanks.

    EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.
    I am not sure about those ads. Appears to be massage + HE to me. Try Pine Spa and Coco Spa for good looking young Asian women.

    Enjoy.

  14. #4821

    Suggested prividers

    Hi, new to this side of the forums (in another state).

    I'll be flying down in a few weeks.

    Suggest anybody / places and who / where to stay away from?

    I'm into the spinner type that gets lost into their work. Looking for FS.

    Feel free to PM if you don't want to share your ATF.

    Was looking and found these ads.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...ppily/22637357

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...y-mai/21553989

    Thanks.

    EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.

  15. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if a lot of guys start going there mamasan will see the need to hire more talent, which would give us more choices. That would be great.
    Or, raise prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape