Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    I have notice this myself

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Things are really dead on Wilkens Avenue. What's up with that?
    Yeah, wither they are working off phones or they ain't trying to be out in the cold. I do not think girls are keeping reliable phones like that so it must be the cold weather. I remember when cold weather didn't keep any SW from working. Hell in NY back in the day, the SW would be in lingerie and heels in 25 degree weather in Hunts Point in the Bronx, and this I shit you not. The dedication to this game is slowly slipping away.

  2. #31767

    Dead

    Things are really dead on Wilkens Avenue. What's up with that?

  3. #31766

    Winding down

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonger  [View Original Post]
    Not much going on there. What's up?
    I'm beginning to think it's drying up myself. I don't get out like I use to, but whenever I do, I don't see much out either.

  4. #31765
    Quote Originally Posted by EkimEkim  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some advise in getting a room? Do they require credit cards? I have hear a lot of Tims but was considering the executive hotel on the east side? Anyone know rates? Do they require a deposit? Do you let the girl go get the room so it is on her? Thanks in advance for the help.
    It's a Notel Dude not a hotel. Cash only bro in FYI I would avoid the executive inn on 40 east at all cost. No twat is worth your life and yes that place is that bad, shootings, stabbings fights in that's just the daytime. The place should be seriously shut down. I recommend any place on 40 east after you get out of rosedale.

  5. #31764

    Just Out

    Thought that I would get out and start 2017 off right. First I hit up the Brook area and found what I thought was a gem, WSW with a fat ass just like I like it so I made the scoop. Said her name was Melissa and we rolled to the spot and opt for BBBJ for. 2 after starting with. 3. Start doing a good job with it and no drama, so was happy. As she is going stated playing with that ass and keep going until FIV, mistake! It was sloppy wet and the smell that came off of it had me with my windows down long after the drop off. I did get the number before hand but def will not repeat that unsanitary condition. After that took my talents to Pig Nation and one of my regs Nicey, for another BBBJTC. She tall with a little extra and a BFA for those that are into that. As always she was good never rushed and aim to please and almost made me forget all about the other. Without me even asking pulled that BFA out before starting so I could play with it as everything is on menu for her. All in all a good way to start the year.

  6. #31763

    Wilkens dead?

    Not much going on there. What's up?

  7. #31762

    Dry

    Been out of the loop for a few months. Went down to wilkens area. Not much going on. A few older black girls but that's about it. Cruised around there for about an hour left empty handed.

  8. #31761

    No-tels

    Quote Originally Posted by EkimEkim  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some advise in getting a room? Do they require credit cards? I have hear a lot of Tims but was considering the executive hotel on the east side? Anyone know rates? Do they require a deposit? Do you let the girl go get the room so it is on her? Thanks in advance for the help.
    Tims is the easiest, just pull up, they give you a card to fill out, put whatever you want on it, they do not ask for a ID, can't get any easier then that, if I am not mistaken I think Tims only takes cash. I've been to Tip Top but paid with credit card, they do ask for ID when you use your credit card, not sure about when you pay with cash. Never have been to Executive, not sure what they require to get a room, most girls will not have a ID to get a room anyway.

    HAVE FUN.

    CNOTE.

  9. #31760
    Quote Originally Posted by EkimEkim  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me some advise in getting a room? Do they require credit cards? I have hear a lot of Tims but was considering the executive hotel on the east side? Anyone know rates? Do they require a deposit? Do you let the girl go get the room so it is on her? Thanks in advance for the help.
    Tip Top or Tims are the go to. No CC needed. 40-45 for 2-4 hrs. No security deposit needed.

  10. #31759

    No-tels

    Can anyone give me some advise in getting a room? Do they require credit cards? I have hear a lot of Tims but was considering the executive hotel on the east side? Anyone know rates? Do they require a deposit? Do you let the girl go get the room so it is on her? Thanks in advance for the help.

  11. #31758

  12. #31757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Natalie

    Natalie is looking for some company as well. Help her start out the new year! Her number is available to contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎  

  13. #31756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Kandii

    Okay, the latest in the saga of Kandii's phone number. She has the 6501 number (her usual number) back on again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.jpg‎   Kandii2.jpg‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii4.jpg‎   Kandii5.jpg‎  

    Kandii6.jpg‎  

  14. #31755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Kandii

    Kandii is still looking for some company on New Years Day! Give her a text at her 4629 number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.PNG‎   Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii7.jpg‎   Kandii8.PNG‎  


  15. #31754

    Fantastic post Gray!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    More pretty pussies to add to your collection.
    Love it, love it! Thanks from all of us!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape