Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 12476
-
01-02-17 22:32 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 1755RE: Kinzi
One of her pictures also turns up in Dallas and Amarillo.
Originally Posted by BigD3274
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-17 22:08 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 52Kinzi
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-THE-BEST.html
I can't find anything on Kinzi. My research found one post in Memphis last year saying she wants money up front. If this is the same Kinzi, then I can understand why she moved out of Memphis. How about someone toftt and see if she is doing the same scam down here. I hope none of my fellow mongers are dumb enough to give anyone money upfront.
-
01-02-17 20:47 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 219Baby jamie
I visit her today because I was hearing so much about her head game. I could of just laid there all day and enjoy that very much. We ended with k9 and after that we chatted. I don't complain about how messy people house is and she has been a good provider. I probably will repeat because the head game is good. Its really relaxes me.
-
01-02-17 11:14 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 7357BabyJamie
Thank you for you're honest review brother. Jamie is a former Paradise Trail street Walker who has now graduated I think. The trash can full of dirty condoms, room smelling like cat piss and cat shit, her asshole smelling like pure shit during k9, her sticking her hand into a trashcan full of jizzed out used condoms looking for the donation which was actually right in her pocket, cock roaches running around the bathroom and I'm sure the list can go on and on. Pure fucking disgusting! Jamie is in desperate need of a deep cleansing. These chick's need to starve.
Originally Posted by OrlandoRide
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-02-17 04:37 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 46Baby jamie
So after reading so many great things about this girl. I had to take a try, and it was horrible. The head game was ok Shy was better. Anyways on with the dream what I didn't like was the messy ass room that smelt like cat piss &shit, and a trash can right next to the bed full of used condoms (nasty hide that shit) the dream started with the bbj Like I said it was ok not all great Luke all of you are saying 10 maybe 15 minutes of that then we switch to k9 b / c she said it's her favorite. And boy do I wish I never got behind that ass she smelt straight Like doo-doo like she didn't shower for a few days and doesn't know how to clean her ass. I had to stop and breath a minute, then I had her turn around and I hurried and finish up. Then I ask if I can clean up I go in the bathroom and I see roaches running around on the floor I hurry and wash my hand and run out of there. So after all this happens she misplaced the $ and is looking everywhere couldn't find it then she decides to look in that trash can thinking it feel in there and she goes in bare handed moving the million condoms around still no luck then she finds it in her pocket. Nasty smh. Anyways I dunno how you guys talk so great about this girl but that shit was horrible unless you like that type of shit. But I'm going to stay away and I recommend you do the same.
-
01-02-17 02:02 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 127Ms candy apple
I was able to meet up with Ms candy apple. She describes herself as a sexy librarian which was a fair description. The room was clean in a motel of 192 and didn't smell of smoke. I opted for a Qv along with a special request which she obliged. When I woke from my dream she was still going at it! Thanks for a great time Ms apple.
-
01-01-17 23:36 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 218Marina
Been a few weeks but I figured I would be more active on here. Texted her and got a quick response. Met at her incall.
Which is very safe. Opted for the qv since it was my first time seeing her. She offered me a drink and we started dreaming.
Awesome start and finish, does do the GFE experience and would def visit her again. Only thing is that her pictures are old.
-
01-01-17 17:16 #3499Regular Member

Posts: 8Amanda & The Baby
I've seen the Baby several times and Amanda too. Their techniques are different but both are excellent, quality women who care about you having a good experience. I plan on seeing both again and again. Haven't had the pleasure with Sabrina T, but she's on the list.
Originally Posted by WheelRod
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 16:47 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 52Bj
After a change of plans last night, I had some time to kill before my NYE plans. I was real close to Baby Jamie's so I inquired about a QV. There's no way I can add anything of value that hasn't been said before. Her head game is ON POINT. This girl is chill and take care of her clients. I want to try SabrinaT and Amanda UCF. That said, I'm very confident that I will be visiting Baby Jamie again.
-
12-31-16 19:41 #3497Regular Member

Posts: 8Marina's Fireworks
So I decided to end 2016 by visiting the beautiful Marina. Stopped by her nice apartment next to seaworld. She was wearing a sexy lingerie looking like a bomb. I didn't have enough time but she made it felt like I spent hours. Amazing session from the beginning till end. Great BBBJ skills I must say, did multiple position which I enjoyed every bit. Definitely looking forward to see her many times in 2017.
Wish you all a very Happy new year and be safe!
-
12-31-16 07:28 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 1170Way to expensive
I agree with the Glove, I reviewed her a few weeks ago and you Right on the money with this review good review.
Originally Posted by Bliss56
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-16 00:56 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 41Candy Apple
Saw Candy Apple today. Second time seeing her. Texted back and forth setting up appt. Ended up meeting her at a well known notel north of Lee rd. On the trail. Met at door with great kiss. Sat and chatted a little, then off came the clothes. She is not a spinner by any means but certainly not Bbw. Curves in the right places, my kind of girl. Made way to bed and started great dfk, she is a fantastic kisser. She made her way down and swallowed me whole. Extremely good head game and loves it. Got my first pop pretty quickly. Then I went for some DATY, which she seems to thoroughly enjoy. Very clean, very tasty and all natural. Got her to a big O and she complimented me on my technique, which was nice. Then we laid on the bed and talked for a little while. Intelligent and down to earth lady. Went back to BBBJ, which was just as good the second time. Took a little more effort second time, but she made sure it ended with a smile on my face. Also, if you like dirty talk, this is your girl. She definitely knows how to paint a picture with words, if you are into that. She is definitely a freak and takes direction well. Just ask, she might surprise you. Will certainly repeat, need to peel back the layers of this woman's willingness slowly.
-
12-30-16 02:55 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 28Agreed
Nice girl. But not a model and definitely waaaay too much money for what you get, even if it's a charming deal!
Originally Posted by TheGlove
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-16 01:15 #3493Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 52Thank you darling!
Thank you for your positive words! I had fun sweetheart, and I hope I see you again soon!
Originally Posted by ILikeThem
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-16 21:36 #3492Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you
Thank you very much.
Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






