Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,686 to 20,700 of 35479
-
01-02-17 04:11 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 114I agree. But.
I do that already brother, I usually don't write reports on consistent reported dreams, if I experience something new I write something up when I get time. I'm never on here asking for numbers, as a matter of fact I've only asked for one before and you hooked me up, and then when you needed a number I was able to return the favor. Like I said before, the hunt makes it fun, so I never mind going out to find fun, I just try not to post the same thing the last guy said. Either way much appreciated for the advice, I will hunt down those tits in your pic myself hopefully soon and motor boat the shit out of her!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 23:07 #14793Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail
Originally Posted by TexasDog66
[View Original Post]
Hello and welcome to the Orlando Street Walker Thread! The Search engine on this forum is excellent! Type in Paradise Trail and you will have a gold mine of Intel. Looking forward to your contributions brother!
Originally Posted by TexasDog66
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-01-17 22:59 #14792Banned Member

Posts: 1218New Year New Chick
At about 7 pm tonight stopped at the Old Quad Wawa because I had to take a piss. Spotted a smokin hot young chicky, we smiled at each other. And I asked her what she was up to and she said " getting gas " . Offered to buy her coffee and she said ok. We talked over coffee and afterwards she got in. On our way to my spot she told me that she recently broke up with her BF of 2 yrs. And that I was the only one she dated since the breakup. She's a smokin hot 24 yr old civilian thick, made up, clean with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. And she's a half PR and half Italian from Brooklyn named Danielle. And she gave an excellent BBBJ. And we fucked in missionary and me suckin her big tits. Fucked her good and hard and deep and when I was in balls deep shot a big load into the pussy. And NO NO Fuckin Party Hat!! When I dropped her off she handed me a piece of paper and said, " you better hit me up " ! And I said, " yeees ma'am " !! And I will gladly hit her up because Danielle was pleasant, fun, and trustworthy. Oh and because she's smokin hot and an excellent hookup. And I went home feeling like a New Man on the first day of the New Year. And that's what happened.
Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
-
01-01-17 22:52 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 142I want her!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 22:35 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 449Kylee
So continuing my few days on Orlando and after coming back from celebrating New Year's on Ybor City, after lunch I saw walking by the famous (like you guys call it "Hoyal inn") this cute little blonde girl, so I pulled over and she asks me if I want to hang out, I said yes and she jumps in the car. She looks cute, she asks for some crazy prices and I say this is the deal I want FS and a BJ and the most I give you cause you look cute is. 3 she agrees and I take her to my hotel, she starts with a BJ and she really has some skills, after a little while I go on top of her and she has some really really tight kitty, one good thing about her besides her tight kitty is that she really gets into my it. Sometimes I would stop moving and she kept on moving I believe she even came twice. Since I liked her head game I ask her to get on her knees and finish me that way, she went at it like a champ. I grab her head and just use it as I was pleased and she never complained.
At the end she ask me if she could take a shower, to which I reply whatever you want babe. She is a sweet girl. She never complain and was always willing to please, and talk to me like I was her BF. She took a shower and I went drop her off. Nice times on OBT.
-
01-01-17 22:05 #14789Senior Member

Posts: 7357Stephanie aka Red
What ever happened to Stephanie TH?
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-01-17 21:59 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 449Lexus
I been kind of busy hunting on OBT and partying on the clubs that I had forgotten to write some reviews to keep this forum going, cause thanks to this forum I could have fun every time I'm in Florida. So Fri night it was colder than usual in Orlando and I assume because of that the action in OBT late that night was really little, I couldn't find anybody around (it was like 4 am anyways) so while driving by the bus stop in front of the under construction Mickey D's I saw this older women, I park and she came over, she said her name was "Lexus" like the car, LOL, she looked not too bad (I guess I was just really horny) so I offer her. 2 for FS and I say if you want I could give you. 3 but I will have to use your back door to what she kind of agree. I got her to my hotel and she start with a nice BBBJ she has some skills going DT and not using teeth at all. So I grab a cover and went for that old kitty, which by the ways wasn't too bad but not tight at all, so I grab some lube and told her to get on her fours, she did but she start whining saying she really doesn't like greek and she doesn't do it so that if I could be gentle, I start slow and she kept her hand between my body and her back door so I couldn't go that deep, but in one movement I took her hand out of the way and just go all in, I kept on pounding until she was just saying to stop. So I ask her to finish with a BBBJ which she did and I CIM. It wasn't bad for. 3 , LOL. Fun Times on OBT.
-
01-01-17 21:00 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 7357Digit's
Happy 2017 everybody! We all are looking forward to another exciting year here on Paradise Trail! Many beautiful model like harlots are out their for all of us to enjoy. We get new Chick's passing through Orlando on the regular and no doubt this will continue in 2017! One thing I would like to casually mention to all that read this Orlando street Walker thread is that we all are here to share information about pussy. We all need to actively contribute this to great thread. A Senior Member who posts once every two year's is not someone I will take seriously with digit requests. Let's all do our part brother's! I can't tell you how many messages I get from all over the country saying how the Orlando street Walker thread is the best of the best!
Let's keep it that way.
C5.
-
01-01-17 20:29 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 7357Passion on Paradise Trail 2017
Mesmerizing big blue eyed young white chick who I've been fucking for the past few month's now. I picked her up on Paradise and as always had a excellent dream. Passion can be a handful at times which a strong pimp hand is sometimes needed. BBBJ and CFS tonight. Pussy is becoming loose, but still a great fuck!
SM welcome to digit's.
C5.
-
01-01-17 18:04 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 7357Excellent List
Dude I remember sexy red. One of the coolest chicks on trail. I couldn't get enough of her pussy. I forgot about red until I read your post bro.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year TH!
C5.
-
01-01-17 17:59 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 7357Sexi Lexi
Will be back this week! Can't wait to fuck this sexy chick again!!
C5.
-
01-01-17 17:54 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
Shannon is cool people. Glad you had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-01-17 17:41 #14782Regular Member

Posts: 19Paradise trail
Where is the trail, thanks.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-17 17:36 #14781Regular Member

Posts: 19Paradise trail
I'm new to florida. Where exactly is the track or paradise trail that you guys are talking about? Thanks.
-
01-01-17 14:41 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 188Shannon
Had a nice dream with Shannon, courtesy C5. I sought her out after I read a review that said "not a druggie". And she isn't. What a relief. I'm tired of listening to so many others whining about how sick they are. And getting into situations I don't want to be part of. This girl is all there in body and mind. No drama. On time. Wanted. 4 for BBBJ and. 6 FS. For first date and not a regular I did not negotiate. Met her near her apartment and dreamed a block away. Good hygiene. Kinda outspoken about tipping. I have a steady regular at the moment so don't know when I'll see her again.












Reply With Quote






