Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14779

    Best Fuck Dreams of 2016

    Top 5 Best Fuck Dreams 2016.

    ALL, ALL BBCIP and ALL GFE.

    5 - Stephanie aka South Carolina Red. Spinner. Remember her?

    4 - Tiger aka BIG Mama. Stripper. Sexy woman.

    3 - Chantel aka PAWG. That fuckin ASS. Enough said.

    2 - Runner up. Ashley aka The Sicilian. Spinner. This chick knows TH's wants and needs and she fuckin delivers every time.

    1 - The Queen. Spinner. First time was a so so fuck, decent. Second pickup I asked her why she wasn't into it the last time we hooked up. " because I was nervous of you " , she said. And so I hugged her to assure her that I was trustworthy. And she kissed me and from there on she gave me the best BBBJ and best fuck of the year. And because of her killer performance she's earned the title of Queen Liz.

    Happy New Year brothers and sisters.

    Trail Hunter.

  2. #14778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2017 First Dream on Paradise Trail with the Sexy Mariam

    Started off 2017 with a bang! I mean that literally! LOL! Called and scooped up the sexy Mariam and she was looking fucking Good! Mariam gives excellent head! I didn't want her to stop. The thing she does with her tongue is such a turn on! Mariam sucked my dick for nearly 30 minutes non stop and with zero complaining. Sucked my balls as well. Then I simply had to fuck this chick! Got on top of her and pounded that pussy hard and deep until I busted a big NUT deep deep deep inside her pussy. Mariam started my new year off with a bang! Mariam is a smoking hot beautiful model like chick who is also a very dear friend of mine!

    Mariam is absolutely gorgeous!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170101_133232.jpg‎   IMG_20170101_133348.jpg‎   IMG_20170101_133117.jpg‎  

  3. #14777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Year 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by MunkysLove  [View Original Post]
    I don't discriminate, I've had some Lamborghini's I've had some El camino's, a little bit of each in every category, some good, some bad. I just enjoy the.

    Hunt! Now I do get a moment where I like to set a specific goal I have in mind, and currently it's big titties. Some times its big firm ass, some times its pretty hairless pussy, sometimes it's super small, sometimes it's thick and juicy. The trail has so much to offer and it's fun to pick a type you want that night before you roll out, because when she finally shows up and the dream is good, that's the best ride home. So in short, I like a lot of our offerings, but I saw those ones in the top left of your pics, and said "those are exactly what I'm looking for! LOL. Still haven't got a PM from you tho bro. Hit me up.
    My advice to you and every other monger on this board is to gas up your vehicle's and hit up Paradise Trail! Pick. Up a girl, FUCK said girl and then post a report here on this great thread. Time to get off the sidelines boy's and get into the game!

    C5.

  4. #14776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Charlie aka Flaka

    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorRandy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her so many times. Always answer my text and now nothing. http://carfun.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/19661877/.
    I saw this chick last week near 39th and Paradise Trail. She was with her loser wannabe thug boyfriend and about three other dude's. Had on the same pair of shorts that's in her pictures. LOL! Must be her favorite or only pair of shorts. She a cutie!

    C5.

  5. #14775

    I have many.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, What is you're type of chick? If you're strictly limiting yourself to only chicks with big tits, then you may be seriously passing up some fine ass pussy out there brother.

    C5.
    I don't discriminate, I've had some Lamborghini's I've had some El camino's, a little bit of each in every category, some good, some bad. I just enjoy the.

    Hunt! Now I do get a moment where I like to set a specific goal I have in mind, and currently it's big titties. Some times its big firm ass, some times its pretty hairless pussy, sometimes it's super small, sometimes it's thick and juicy. The trail has so much to offer and it's fun to pick a type you want that night before you roll out, because when she finally shows up and the dream is good, that's the best ride home. So in short, I like a lot of our offerings, but I saw those ones in the top left of your pics, and said "those are exactly what I'm looking for! LOL. Still haven't got a PM from you tho bro. Hit me up.

  6. #14774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    So. Was on my last pass headed home and saw this WSW, huge tits, dirty blond hair a little thick on the mid section, wearing pink shirt and black shorts. Legs were ok and she was not ugly nor looked like she needed a fix. Got the scoop.

    She gave me her rates, I tried to counter and succeeded. But wanted the whole 9 yards after a few min of BBBJ. Then realized I only had a bunch of. 2 coins and no change. I gave her. 4 up front told her to get in back and will give the extra. 2 she crawled into the back of the beast and damn ass was nicer than what can be seen driving.

    Let me tell you, her tits. Amazing. Her ass grom k9 amazing at at at at I prefer enough tits for my hand but I think she opened my eyes to more. BBBJ, mish, K9, then mish to finish, this girl is cool and as wet as can be! She enjoys what she does and she told me. Prior to starting any of this I reached down and was like woahhh, damn you wet. She replied yup I love having fun.

    So all in all. 6 for my dream and will do it again. No phone. Damn. Bit she did tell me if I could take her home with me she would do it again for no extra coins. Of course I couldn't.

    She loves Eminem music, I hope her court date tomorrow goes well so I can say hi again.
    A guy in a bar told me had an identical experience with Victoria, including pussy juice everywhere and even the transaction process Said he scooped her south of the Hoyal on the east side of OBT, and dropped her back off at the 7-11 in the same area. The only difference was he said she was a brunette, and not a dirty blonde. He added that it appears her court appearance went well enough since she mentioned that she had just bonded out.

  7. #14773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    New Year's Eve Dream with the Beautiful Kevon

    Last dream of 2016 goes to the beautiful bottomless throat Kevon. Picked her up at the Sunoco south of the 528. Kevon was looking sexy as fuck with some super tight booty Short's on. Kevon is one of my favorite girl's and once we found a private secluded spot she gave me a mind blowing deep throat blow job and swallowed every last drop down her throat like a vacuum! 2016 is out and I'm ready for 2017!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161231_213540.jpg‎   IMG_20161231_213347.jpg‎   IMG_20161231_213441.jpg‎  

  8. #14772

    Anyone seen Charlie around

    I have seen her so many times. Always answer my text and now nothing. http://carfun.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/19661877/.

  9. #14771

    Shelley

    I just had a dream that I had woken up with a huge headache texted Shelley asking if she could help she told me to meet her at the 7/11 on the old Q got a great BBBJ with ball LOL king and plenty of roaming on those huge tits and dropped her of at travelodge.

  10. #14770
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire085  [View Original Post]
    Damn TL, you are one intelligent dude. Northwestern ain't no joke. My degree is from you of I. Not as noteworthy as Northwestern. Chicago used to have some bomb strip clubs, but has gone downhill. The cold weather prohibits riding around town and viewing the ass. Unlike Florida where you can pretty much see ass on any given day. Nowadays, unless its changed, you have to go to nearby Indiana to get decent mileage at the clubs.
    I don't know about intelligent but I enjoyed my time at NU. My first exposure to this business was working as a doorman for a place called "The Smokers Health Club" which essentially was a whorehouse in Schiller Park near O'Hare. I would collect the $25 door fee and let the guys in, that was the late 70's / early 80's though. Don't go looking for it now. .

  11. #14769

    Worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, What is you're type of chick? If you're strictly limiting yourself to only chicks with big tits, then you may be seriously passing up some fine ass pussy out there brother.

    C5.
    Titty gang or die.

  12. #14768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro you are correct. And I know it for a fact because she gave me an excellent BBBJCIM in the Old Quad. And her signature move was tickling the balls to make the cock shoot out the load.

    TH.
    Joan is still a top escort in Florida, However I think she may have retired.

    C5.

  13. #14767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Meh.

    Not sure if my luck or not, probably give up on the trail. My trail trips recently haven't returned much in satisfactory anyway.

    Probably going to be moving anyway to a new area where the SW angle is dead anyway, maybe ill give the trail one more time before I go though (if I do).

    Maybe its the time I try?/ location? / just side of luck? -- if anyone wants to nudge some details in a PM my way to confirm a few things, that would be great. Thanks!

  14. #14766

    Star

    OBT's Cute Latina decent attitude solid skills. Constantly performs without disappointment.

  15. #14765

    Joan Luv aka Nane

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    It is well known that Joan has worked the trail before in the old quadrant several months ago. This is not a secret. I've passed her many times on the trail or Orange back this past summer.

    Welcome to our street walkers thread. Look forward to your contributions.

    C5.
    Bro you are correct. And I know it for a fact because she gave me an excellent BBBJCIM in the Old Quad. And her signature move was tickling the balls to make the cock shoot out the load.

    TH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape