Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14719

    Yo C5! Point me to the big titties!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Boob Lovers!

    C5.
    Please hook your bro up with top left!! I need that! Holla at me!

  2. #14718

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    So. Was on my last pass headed home and saw this WSW, huge tits, dirty blond hair a little thick on the mid section, wearing pink shirt and black shorts. Legs were ok and she was not ugly nor looked like she needed a fix. Got the scoop.

    She gave me her rates, I tried to counter and succeeded. But wanted the whole 9 yards after a few min of BBBJ. Then realized I only had a bunch of. 2 coins and no change. I gave her. 4 up front told her to get in back and will give the extra. 2 she crawled into the back of the beast and damn ass was nicer than what can be seen driving.

    Let me tell you, her tits. Amazing. Her ass grom k9 amazing at at at at I prefer enough tits for my hand but I think she opened my eyes to more. BBBJ, mish, K9, then mish to finish, this girl is cool and as wet as can be! She enjoys what she does and she told me. Prior to starting any of this I reached down and was like woahhh, damn you wet. She replied yup I love having fun.

    So all in all. 6 for my dream and will do it again. No phone. Damn. Bit she did tell me if I could take her home with me she would do it again for no extra coins. Of course I couldn't.

    She loves Eminem music, I hope her court date tomorrow goes well so I can say hi again.

    O. Since I am reporting this means I vpuld not find lismarie this go around, did any of you find her?
    Around where did you make this scoop at? Going to be on the look out for her, love some big titties!

  3. #14717
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.
    Who is number 3? She's an angel! She still around?

  4. #14716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail

    So many chicks in 2016.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PART_1480082533611.jpeg‎   20161207_064301.jpg‎   20160708_225025.jpg‎   IMG_20161213_164952.jpg‎   20161207_060655_1481110048469.jpg‎  

    1464206508666_Screenshot_2016-04-23-09-38-11.jpg‎   IMG_20161227_145846.jpg‎  

  5. #14715

    Kim

    S. OBT just past the 528 was great this morning about 5 different girls to chose from. Had a great dream with Kim tight spinner body nice rack and most important some great head.

  6. #14714

    Lizmarie/kevon

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    Will be out tonight guys, 10 11 ish near my previous post. Can someone scoop her up before I?

    I hope this gets posted in time. If not A2 don't post it LOL.
    After seeing your post decided to see if I could find lizmarie. Hit the trail around 11 and didn't see much. So circled around once I got by 528, got to the new Q and saw my good friend Kevon walking so scooped her up. Unfortunately she said she was spotting from her period so only a sloppy deep BJ tonight. Went to a safe spot and she got to work. Tonight I was in the mood for pussy and knew it would take a little while for me to bust, Kevon blew me for 25 mins straight no complaining until I coated the back of her throat and she kept sucking getting every drop out of me this girl is the best. Did I mention no complaints in a 25 min BJ LOL so nice to get blown with no whining of when your going to cum or hurry up your taking to long. Dropped her off on Oakridge drained but said fuck it let me see if I can bump into ms lizmarie. So headed to where Glove reported her being and there she is. So we make a little eye contact as I pass by her and I hit the next street, so loop around and by the time I got there she was gone. Rode around for another 20 mins hoping she would re emerge but she didn't. So maybe next time I can catch her.

  7. #14713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail

    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161218_012128.jpg‎   IMG_20161214_111215.jpg‎   IMG_20161026_135650.jpg‎   IMG_20161207_202526.jpg‎   IMG_20161124_123243.jpg‎  

    pinger_8941963382316678191_1.jpg‎   IMG_20161207_202040.jpg‎   Message_1478476152499.jpg‎  

  8. #14712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sexi Lexi

    For all you Lexi fans, Sexy Lexi will be back in Orlando next week. Lexi is by far one of Paradise Trails finest. Lexi is ready for 2017!

    C5.

  9. #14711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail Part 4

    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161229_010826.jpg‎   1456798326901.jpg‎   2015-12-25_12.41.02-2.jpg‎   1470198433708_PART_1470198433606.jpg‎   Resized_20160902_080146.jpg‎  

    received_1298353003522790.jpg‎   imagejpeg_0.jpg‎   1464206508666_Screenshot_2016-04-23-09-38-11.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1460166754976.jpg‎  

  10. #14710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail Part 3

    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1016769_145279365674721_575950250_n.jpg‎   PART_1477671091735.jpg‎   IMG_8760.jpg‎   13510965_1117562614933483_4637140515769011206_n.jpg‎   PART_1477671158220.jpg‎  

    IMG_20161209_094857.jpg‎   20141202_010856.jpg‎   photo0.jpg‎   IMG_86421.jpg‎   1003162129.jpg‎  


  11. #14709

    Victoria

    So. Was on my last pass headed home and saw this WSW, huge tits, dirty blond hair a little thick on the mid section, wearing pink shirt and black shorts. Legs were ok and she was not ugly nor looked like she needed a fix. Got the scoop.

    She gave me her rates, I tried to counter and succeeded. But wanted the whole 9 yards after a few min of BBBJ. Then realized I only had a bunch of. 2 coins and no change. I gave her. 4 up front told her to get in back and will give the extra. 2 she crawled into the back of the beast and damn ass was nicer than what can be seen driving.

    Let me tell you, her tits. Amazing. Her ass grom k9 amazing at at at at I prefer enough tits for my hand but I think she opened my eyes to more. BBBJ, mish, K9, then mish to finish, this girl is cool and as wet as can be! She enjoys what she does and she told me. Prior to starting any of this I reached down and was like woahhh, damn you wet. She replied yup I love having fun.

    So all in all. 6 for my dream and will do it again. No phone. Damn. Bit she did tell me if I could take her home with me she would do it again for no extra coins. Of course I couldn't.

    She loves Eminem music, I hope her court date tomorrow goes well so I can say hi again.

    O. Since I am reporting this means I vpuld not find lismarie this go around, did any of you find her?

  12. #14708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail

    Enjoy the memories.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15319105_354275288267293_3685849402730182280_n.jpg‎   IMG_4588_1.jpg‎   IMG_4589_1.jpg‎   1978682_228952143974109_1933096120_n.jpg‎   IMG_20161225_101431.jpg‎  

    IMG_20130816_210220.jpg‎   Resized_IMG_20150823_005213001.jpg‎   IMG_20131019_225411.jpg‎  

  13. #14707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Photo Album on Paradise Trail

    2016 was a phenomenal year for C5 on the world famous Paradise Trail.

    Let's take a trip down memory lane. Enjoy!!

    Special miss you to my girl Autumn from C5! You're missed dearly by you're family and friend's baby girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161229_001840.jpg‎   10624866_738498376237556_4906356771194247063_n.jpg‎   13062334_1120511151328970_7297413083248178426_n.jpg‎   14233257_10157330522010175_552391271579950686_n.jpg‎   13450294_1138204652907210_5311039282134897422_n.jpg‎  

    13443199_1138403849553957_2393431767209213546_o.jpg‎  

  14. #14706
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    Will be out tonight guys, 10 11 ish near my previous post. Can someone scoop her up before I?

    I hope this gets posted in time. If not A2 don't post it LOL.
    LOL Duude' ,. You shoulda told me' .

  15. #14705

    Liz / Kaci

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejandrita1  [View Original Post]
    Is it a 336#?
    I actually found her ad and some information of her. It seems that her real first name is actually Kaci. She is probably just out of her vacation. The face pictures of her on the Internet look good and clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape