Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,776 to 20,790 of 35479
-
12-28-16 19:22 #14704Regular Member

Posts: 18Number
Is it a 336#?
-
12-28-16 18:23 #14703Senior Member

Posts: 80Lismarie
Will be out tonight guys, 10 11 ish near my previous post. Can someone scoop her up before I?
I hope this gets posted in time. If not A2 don't post it LOL.
-
12-28-16 18:14 #14702Senior Member

Posts: 376Caroline
I had a dream with this girl, had great time!
-
12-28-16 16:49 #14701Regular Member

Posts: 14Leah
Brunette WSW near Sam's South of 528. Bbjcim for 40 coins. Great rack on this one.
-
12-28-16 16:32 #14700Senior Member

Posts: 1837Lots of activity in the 40's today. Including The Saint
Out this afternoon and saw The Saint, Christina, Amethyst and several more of the usual 39th - 45th gang. Not a lot out around the teens or in the NQ. I didn't go down to the OQ today. I saw one incredible younger-looking brunette on Nashville in the 40's that caught my eye (pretty sure she was legal age) but every time I saw her there was LEO sitting a block or two over from her so I passed. She was very cute and looked TGTBT but she was hanging with another SW at one point so I don't know for certain. I finally decided on Taylor, the fire-crotch, older spinner. I picked up at the Racetrac while she was charging her phone. We went to a safe spot where she preformed a BBBJ for a copy of Jackson. I dropped her off and she went away happy.
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
-
12-28-16 16:16 #14699Senior Member

Posts: 1837Liz / Elizabeth / Kaci?
Saw Gigi out walking south of the NQ near the HD on Tuesday early afternoon. I spoke to her for a minute but didn't partake. Across the street was a younger looking brown hair spinner wearing blue yoga pants that I had never experienced. I spun around and went down the side street where she hopped in and said her name was Elizabeth from North Carolina. She was 5'04" with a bigger than normal nose (not huge) and a tight little body. Said she had a private spot to go to. Its a place that she says she shares with her roommate. I agreed to check it out to see if it would work. She took me off Lancaster to the small place that I recall it being Gigi's "grandma's house", but I had only been there once and wasn't 100% sure. We went in, small single room, some smoke smell but not too bad. Bathroom was very clean, which I find appealing.
She undressed and had an almost flawless body, no boobs to speak of, tiny nipples and a little hairy patch down below. I told her I wasn't sure what I wanted to do yet but wanted to start with a BBBJ. I told her if I wanted more, we could discuss. She said she usually gets .4 for BBBJ, I agreed to pay .3 - I did this since she provided a clean spot to dream. She said she would make me happy and went right to work. She was up on her knees where I could play with the kitty. I played around with the outside for a minute or so then went inside. I kid you not, this may have been the TIGHTEST kitty I have ever seen. My middle finger was being squeezed tightly and I had to push hard just to get it inside. She said to be careful as she was very tight. I replied that she indeed was very tight. I fingered her while she did a decent job with her mouth. I didn't want to stay too long with it being my first time there and was uncertain about if someone would disturb us so stuck with the BBBJ. I fingered her the entire time she worked. After several minutes I couldn't hold back any longer and she caught all of nature's bounty, she went to the bathroom to spit. She looked great and I will repeat going for full service next time now that I feel a little better about the place.
I have digits for trusted senior members. She said I could share but said not to give out too much. I looked up the number and it came up as Kaci from a July 2016 BP ad. The girl there appears to be the girl I saw. Ad says 21, she isn't much older than that from what I could tell, maybe 24 or 25 at the most.
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
-
12-28-16 14:09 #14698Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome Brother
Once you cruise Paradise Trail, there's no turning back! Ours girls are the hottest and sexiest in Orlando! With excellent prices! Welcome to Paradise Trail!
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-28-16 12:57 #14697Senior Member

Posts: 57Yea that's Hunny,. Very sexy chick to dream with. She looks really hot in person' . You can't tell in pics.
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-16 12:33 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 178Cookie
Last night around midnight was passing OBT going home then saw a black girl with a phat ass in black leggings. I never do sws but I had to pick this girl up she was a notch above others. Black leggings, nice top, heels nice and thick. When she got in she was clean and looked good with make up. Asked for 40 for head countered with 30 but she asked me to be quick. CBJ. This is a girl I would try to hit on if I ran into her randomly she looked that good. Grabbed her by sand lake. Have digits but no need to share:
http://reviewed.com.orlando.hoxnif.c...st/2065788193/#.
-
12-28-16 11:11 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kelly on Paradise Trail
Kelly can be found in both the old quadrant and the new quadrant. Kelly is definitely a lower tier street Walker in the looks department but she delivers a nice and sloppy and swallow every last drop blow job.
C5.
-
12-28-16 09:26 #14694Banned Member

Posts: 1218Memories
Bro more fuckin good memories to cum because at the end of December my Top 5 BBCIP!! Yeah more fuckin good memories!!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
12-28-16 09:10 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 7357Thank You
Love your top 5 of 2016! Ahhhhh the memories.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-28-16 03:18 #14692Senior Member

Posts: 63Kelly
Saw that chick kelly today, bought her lunch and she wanted to become my girlfriend after. Hell no. I. think she is just making a few bucks to expand her chef school dreams.
-
12-28-16 00:52 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 56Who is this chick?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-16 23:17 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 63[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!











Reply With Quote





