Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3491

    Baby Jamie

    Seen her the other day because of the reviews. I had to see for myself how good her head game was and man it was everything I imagined. She loves it too. It definitely recharged me for the rest of the day.

  2. #3490

    Blonde?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokm321  [View Original Post]
    Is there any chance that this is 'THE' Tanya that used to be in Altamonte. Young yummy coed by I4 exit area? Some you old ones may remember her. Yum! If anyone knows for sure please, let me know. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

    Lokm.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...s-is-back.html
    Wasn't she the blonde with DD's? Always wanted to see her, but she disappeared just as I started mongering.

  3. #3489

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mj832  [View Original Post]
    Second time seeing Sabrina and she did not disappoint. She is cool as hell, funny and fun. Puts a man right at ease.
    I have seen SabrinaT few times so far and always a great attitude and not a clock watcher. Who wouldn't mind getting a relaxing massage along with all the fun. Great experience and will be going back regularly.

  4. #3488

    Charming Charlise

    Saw Charlise for an hour visit recently, and she is the real deal. Not GFE, but super hot and great companionship. Provided exactly what I asked for and needed. She seemed a little put out that someone had recently called her "chubby Charlise" (on this forum maybe? And of course everyone has his own opinion, but IMHO she has a gorgeous body, not skinny but by no means "chubby" -- super hot, amazing tits, great nipples, luscious thighs. I'll definitely see her again.

    Only downside is the apartment she works from has a lot of pedestrian traffic around -- I had to loiter in various parts of the complex for a while before I felt I had a "clear shot" to knock on her door and enter, and even then there was a neighbor outside smoking, but I couldn't wait around all night. Once you get in the door, though, it's ALL good!

  5. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokm321  [View Original Post]
    Is there any chance that this is 'THE' Tanya that used to be in Altamonte. Young yummy coed by I4 exit area? Some you old ones may remember her. Yum! If anyone knows for sure please, let me know. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

    Lokm.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...s-is-back.html
    If it's the one that did doubles with Hannah Banana she is a cutie or was at that time.

  6. #3486

    Tanya??

    Is there any chance that this is 'THE' Tanya that used to be in Altamonte. Young yummy coed by I4 exit area? Some you old ones may remember her. Yum! If anyone knows for sure please, let me know. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

    Lokm.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...s-is-back.html

  7. #3485

    Latinpassion

    Just finished leaving this latin at her place. I read in other reviews that she was definitely a model in her country. Even though she is pretty and very easy on the eyes trust me her being from Columbia, she wasn't a model. She is sweet and kind but very shy in her talk and actions. The massage eghhh, same as I would of gotten from a girlfriend or wife. A nice soft rub down not really a massage. The massage I dreamt about though. Nice soft strokes lots of lotion, no sign of BJ because of all the lotion. Just HJ. I stopped in the middle of what she was doing to conversate a little bit.

    I bit the bullet after the reviews because she is prego and it was on my bucket list. I went for the 1/2 at $. 5.

    Since I want in with the senior members, the rest as for them only, details of what happened after I stopped her, how long my time "actually" was, services rendered and how many coins I found missing when I left? I told I would not tell. But hey. Why not. This is all for fun anyways. Damn I am a charming negotiator.

  8. #3484

    Got Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari360  [View Original Post]
    Never tried something like this before, they were awesome no regrets. Young and sexy, great massage. Went for royal service the best dream ever. I was nervous at the beginning but they made my dream very easy and enjoyable. Will come back.
    Have a link or where can we find?

  9. #3483

    Patients1

    Saw some very favorable reviews of this pretty lady so I wanted to test her out for myself. Tried to catch her for the past week but schedules didn't match up but finally caught up with her and well worth the wait. Went for the qv this time. The top was excellent and did a little roaming. Nice soft ass and she was really wet too. Definitly want to do hh or full hr next time she is in the area. Very nice and friendly. Will repeat.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...few-days-.html

  10. #3482

    Marina

    I caught up with Marina the other week before her vacation. Very easy to set up with text back and forth. Her incall is safe and easy to find out by Sea World. Very accommodating and very GFE as all the previous reports. I will definitely catch up with her again. Pics are real and of her.

  11. #3481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari360  [View Original Post]
    Never tried something like this before, they were awesome no regrets. Young and sexy, great massage. Went for royal service the best dream ever. I was nervous at the beginning but they made my dream very easy and enjoyable. Will come back.
    It was a dude and a chick, correct? Did the dude participate or just watch?

  12. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefInAter  [View Original Post]
    I have a few years ago. She doesn't come to otown as often anymore. She used to run with an sp I frequently saw back then. I'm curious what's up with the other girl it's like she vanished. She traveled a lot and I really haven't done any research to find out. Anyway. Kelsey cute girl, nice bolt ons, everything covered and business like. YMMV.

    86 chef.
    She actually emailed me just before the holidays letting me know she was going to be in town. Unfortunately I couldn't make the visit.

  13. #3479

    Charlise

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of Charlise last week. I dreamed I first reviewed her about a year and a half ago when she was on the east side. Although I enjoyed the dream I said I wouldn't see her again (nothing against her it was just a personal preference), but all this talk about how thick she was made me curious. When I saw her last she was smaller, so I wanted to see how she looked with the extra weight. She agreed to see me on somewhat short notice. When she opened the door I thought I was being scammed LOL. I wouldn't have recognized her if it weren't for this 2 scars on her right leg. She looks good with the weight gain. It went to all the right places. She was cleaning before I got there and she was kind of frantic from all of the moving around. It took her a min to get settled down and that caused me to be a little nervous, but once we got started it was all good. It was a QV and all I wanted was some headache relief and she did the job just fine. It wasn't outstanding and she's not GFE but definitely got the job done. She is still very pretty and I would recommended. I might even consider seeing her again if she was closer.
    Same thing happen to me, I was in a budget and saw $50 special reached out to her and got the address with the $60 rate instead. I shared I'm member of usasg and thought I was getting $50 special. But little man proceed to the dream. She got the job done and I also left smelling like smoke. Would revisit as a backup of a backup option.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-Reviewed.html

  14. #3478
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 216

    Thanks boo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mj832  [View Original Post]
    Second time seeing Sabrina and she did not disappoint. She is cool as hell, funny and fun. Puts a man right at ease.
    I had a really great time as well. I'll see you again very soon I hope.

    Xoxo.

    Sabrina T.

  15. #3477

    Patients1

    Had a wonderful dream with patients 1. Actually this is my second with her. First one was year and half ago. It was very cool then. Now also it's good, but turned little chubby, not BBW. Can see marks on her stomach after the baby. Nice boobs like sucking them. Very clean and nice hotel. She just returned from uncles house and do not want to go back. Communication was good. Reasonable donations, when I went to her place, I was expecting her to be the same like previous visit. My bad, added some meat at right places. Ass is super soft, enjoyed K9, DATY was good, she cleaned up before the session. Lot of kissing and moans, total GFE. Didn't go for BBBJ, my choice. She is willing to, but was not into. Did some CG and ended up pounding her pussy. Dumped all protein in the cover deep inside. She was making it loud. Cleaned up Jr after, talked a while and woke up from my dream.

    Will definitely see her again. Suggested her to be in Orlando and hope she will. Her ad is on USA classifieds with donations. My damage was $. 20 hh.

    NB1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape