High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14689

    Best BBBJs of 2016

    Top 5 Best BBBJs 2016.

    5 - Amazing Alexis. She's a well known 32 yr old sexy white girl with brown eyes and brown hair from Gainesville. Excellent BBBJCIMWSpit.

    4 - Killer Kitty Kylee. She's a well known slim 27 yr old white girl with blue eyes and blond hair from Clermont. Excellent BBBJCIMWSwallow.

    3 - Sultry Sofia. She's a thick 21 yr old smokin hot Italian / Brazilian civilian with brown eyes and brown hair from Houston, Texas. Excellent BBBJCIMWSpit.

    2 - Runner Up. Sexy Shay. She's a smokin hot 20 yr old white girl with blue eyes and blond hair from St Cloud. Phenomenal BBBJCIMWSpit.

    1 - The Queen. Lithuanian Lee. She's a stunning statuesque 30 yr old with brown eyes and blond hair from K Town. Unbelievable BBBJCIMWSpit. She made me jump around like a fish out of water.

    Oh Happy New Year Brother C5 !

    TH.

  2. #14688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shelley on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoDan  [View Original Post]
    Would love to find C5's Shelly, but I never seem to find her when I'm out cruising. Anyone know where she hangs out or how to best get a hold of the Double D queen?
    Shelly frequents the old quadrant rookie.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20160720_212738.jpg‎  

  3. #14687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    MJ on Paradise Trail

    After a lackluster blow job this morning I bumped into my friend MJ in the new quadrant near OakRidge. Scooped this sexy chick up and immediately headed to a nice quiet spot for a decent BJ. The reason I say decent is because MJ insists on a CBJ. While her blow jobs are still good, nothing compare to BBBJCIM! There's always next time!

    These pic's were taken TODAY right on Paradise Trail.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161227_145846.jpg‎   IMG_20161227_145829.jpg‎  

  4. #14686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mega Tits

    Mega tits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5413.jpg‎  

  5. #14685

    Change usser name

    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  6. #14684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kelly on Paradise Trail

    Early morning dream with a new chick named Kelly who was walking in circles in the new quadrant near Jordan. Young petite WSW with a lot of freckles on her face. Picked her up and she wants cash upfront and a trip to the candy store before we did anything. LOL! I couldn't help but laugh in this chicks face! Told this punk ass beitch she can either get to fucking work sucking my dick or she can get the fuck out of my ride. Candy girls are the hardest to deal with when their sick. Of course she chose to get to work over getting booted out! Went to one of my spots and her head game is weak. Just grabbed her head and facefucked her til I busted down her throat. Gave her 15 buck's and a spoon that was in my car and she was happy.

    C5.

  7. #14683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Impressive List

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Top 5 Best Bareback Fucks Pullouts 2016 in alphabetical order.

    1 - Brianna The Italiana. Cummed on her landing strip pussy. Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for second best looking hairy pussy.

    2 - Cindy aka PR Sindy. MILF early 30's. This sexy senorita scared the fuckin shit out of me because she YELLED " you're cumming pullout " And because she pushed me out, I shot a load on her shaved pussy.

    3 - GiGi aka The Sexy Russian. Because we agreed to a pullout I asked her where can I cum. And GiGi said " in my mouth " and that's what I did. And looking at her pussy in those open crotch fishnet stockings was one of the best sights of the year.

    4 - Jennifer aka the Amazing African American. This 19 yr old is my best chocolate catch of 2016 because she is hands down the hottest AA that I've EVER seen on The Trail. And her pussy is my pick for Best Looking Shaved Pussy. NO PMs because she is off limits. Lmao!

    5 - Killer Kitty Kylee. Cummed on her hairy pussy and she said, " that's a lot of cum ". Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for Best Looking Hairy Pussy.

    Yeah Bro THE SECRET works like a fuckin charm!! LMFAO.

    TH.
    Impressive List my friend. Looking forward to 2017 on Paradise Trail!

    Happy New Year TH!

    C5.

  8. #14682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedOldMan  [View Original Post]
    That pic was taken years ago these are only a couple months ago. You might as well see what you are really getting. Different story once the clothes are off. Yes it is easy to get the girls to pose for pics. After all they will do anything to get coins for their candy. She ripped me off that was her mistake.
    Clothes off can be a different story for ALL these chicks, not just her. I personally only pick her up to get my dick sucked. I think she gives excellent head.

    C5.

  9. #14681

    7-11 pawg

    6:25 am saw her walking to the 7-11 just north of 528. Motioned for her to meet me there & she nodded. Made the you-turn & pulled into the parking lot in time to see another monger scoop my prize. What time does the trail get active?

  10. #14680
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Chick on the top pic I met in San Jose Costa Rica at the Del Rey Hotel and casino. She spoke zero English and she was 18 and she enjoyed snorting powder like no tomorrow! I fucked this chick for 3 straight day's non stop in Costa Rica! Unfortunately now, she hates my fucking guts.

    C5.
    Lucky you.

  11. #14679
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #14678

    Very sexy Liz

    Finished late today and on my way back home think about to try my luck. Drive from 528 to speedway find this sexy hot women in front of Sam's. She have very pretty face and sexy body! Parked in my secrect spot and got a excellent bbbbj and fucked her at my back seat. She got huge tits and her pussy was very tigh too. Excellent dream! Got her digits. Senior pm for it.

  13. #14677
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.

    C5.
    Nothing from you there.

  14. #14676
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.

    She was cool people!

    Digits available for Senior Members.

    C5.
    Thanks for the report.

  15. #14675
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtInOrlando  [View Original Post]
    By chance I ran into the lovely and talented Leah last night. I hadn't seen her in quite some time as she had been living on the coast for a while and it was a pleasant surprise. She is fun to be with in more ways than one. We hung out a while and then drove to a nice secluded spot for the deed. BBBJCIM for. 3 and got digits.
    What's her usually hang out spot? Or can you pm the number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape