Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 32170
-
12-29-16 11:55 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 263Forever Wellness
I took a shot with a place called Forever Wellness on Route 50.
https://findbusiness.solutions / location / forever-wellness-11365559.
No mama greeting, but Joy answered the door and was my gal. She has to be 50+. I was only there half hour. TS was refreshing. Just got the soft touch massage, nice hands and some pretty good teasing. But I don't know her real massage skills. Average body and face, above average attitude, but average sensual. She had on shorts and a plain shirt. Very soft, sexy legs. Managed to coax a little bit of visuals up north, but not much access granted. Sweet lady. Nice enough time. But nothing special. There has got to be better in the area. Not recommended.
One other thing. As I was leaving another patron had just gotten to the front door to knock. So we had an awkward face to face meeting. I stepped out of the way and invited him inside. Not a good way to complete my visit. But I am an out of towner, so it was not the end of the world for me.
-
12-29-16 09:49 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 210Springdale
Another massage shop in an Annandale business park. Sara is an attractive, slender (though a slight belly) mid- to late-30's Asian (Korean?) therapist who does a very good, conscientious deep massage. She is a little more reserved than others (e. G. , she probably isn't going to spank your ass when she walks into the room), but I think she warms up as she gets to know you. Speaks good English. I would definitely see her again.
-
12-29-16 07:16 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 151AW vs FW
I had occasion yesterday to participate in that rare event in NOVA: a "Grand Opening" that actually was a Grand Opening! New place, First customer! AW is New. (By the way, the "A" is for Annandale) as in Wellness. The shop is pristine. That is, brand new, clean and modern with a pair of therapist to match the dcor. Similar to FW when it first opened. If you are fortunate, the similarities will extend to some of the staff which you may recognize from FW. Anyway, my therapist, Goldie, met me at the door and escorted me to a new studio. TS was available if a bit small, but the water was warm and the atmosphere was comfortable. Back to the room, Goldie (who is a 30 ish K-lady with fascinating headlights and a cute behind) proceeded to relax me with a competent massage which definitely worked the kinks out. All of the kinks! I will definitely return, as I want to explore the additional staff. As for location, advertising is via BP, but as of my visit, there were only a few ads, so you may have to search a bit! Standard rates and tip apply.
-
12-28-16 22:29 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 206Ho hum
I had never visited the cluster at Lee and Blake, but with all the hub bub about Angel I thought I would check it out. On pulling in, I thought, oh man this place is busy, but then I figured out that all the cars were parked in front of Pine Tree. Not sure what that's about. I only heard one other customer during my entire time at Angel.
Anyway, I took pot luck, as I always do when visiting a new spa, and drew Cindy. Cindy was middle of the road in every department. Competent and cooperative, but certainly not creative and ultimately just not sexy. Her poor English didn't stop her from objecting to my tip.
I guess without seeing Coco I don't know what I'm missing, but I have good options closer to home.
-
12-28-16 11:03 #9516Senior Member

Posts: 32New girl in New sky
Winter blues and lack of availability of my favorite ladies forced me to see a new girl in new sky. Every time I call, they are not happy I ask for Nana. The honey addressing is not as sweet as before.
Any way I tried Jenny the new girl. Offers all services all the fellow skiers. Tried her best to make me a repeat customer. But I am spoiled customer by some great providers, so won't repeat.
-
12-28-16 08:52 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 198If you get that job, tell the top man that some of us won't be convinced that America is Great Again until the AMPs reopen in DC.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-16 09:38 #9514

Posts: 99Boxing Day
Visited FW on Monday for a relaxing massage.
As others have reviewed, the parking is simple, and the walk-up-the-stairs is manageable (but it is also the exit, so it is possible to 'bump into' people on the way).
I have been here before, but the staff changes, so this was my first appt with Kim, a 40-ish K-lady.
Kim collected house, and took me to TS for a nice scrub (enjoyable in the usual pleasant ways, but not spectacular.
Massage back in the room was good for my aching legs and back (on my feet a long-time Christmas day).
Massage after the flip was good for my shoulders and neck (and my disposition).
Holiday time, so even-though only first visit with Kim, I included a Christmas Bonus as part of the tip (otherwise, standard rates and tips apply).
Will repeat.
NR.
-
12-24-16 07:16 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 263Blue Contact Info
I forgot to put the contact info for Blue:
http://m.yp.com/springfield-va/blue-therapy
And I want to thank a couple of regulars on here who reviewed Blue. I am in town visiting family, so I read through many pages of this board. That is how I decided to try it out. You guys provide great info. It is much appreciated.
I am from Fort Worth, TX. This board is dead down there. But if I hit anywhere else while I am up here this week, I will review. And I am thinking about moving up here. I like the area and may get a job sometime after Jan. 20.
-
12-24-16 06:44 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 263Blue
Clean, professional place. Easy parking. Entrance on side of building. Mamasan was pretty nice, but not talkative with me. By luck of the draw, she sent in Vicky. Wow, Vicky is a beautiful Korean, probably 30-something. Pretty face, but her body is gorgeous! Inside info: Vicky likes the tip up-front to know your preferred level of service. Massage was okay, but ST was very accommodating. Vicky is smart and speaks great English. So she can carry on a conversation if you like that. One hour was. 8, and I got almost the full hour. I recommend Blue Therapy. But call ahead and ask for Vicky. One difference here, she gave me the TS at the end after the massage. PM me for details. RM.
-
12-23-16 23:38 #9511Regular Member

Posts: 1Been too long
I lost access to my old account, yeckozah, so here is my new one. It's been awhile since I have posted, but stopped by FW for a little pre-Christmas treat. Saw 'Sue'. Older mid-30's. Good TS. Never rushed. Massage was ok. I don't like when the negotiations happen on the flip, but whatever. But the top cam off. And I left relaxed as a standard NoVA finish. Given reports, I think I may start trying other places now as this a as much of GFE I remember FW providing. . 8 house, left. 6.
-
12-23-16 23:12 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 377What time?
What time did you go that was so busy? (I sort of recall the $70 price is "early bird") - haven't been yet, but may try it out. It's a decent location for me.
Originally Posted by HavingFun6931
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 21:37 #9509

Posts: 99K-Christmas-Elf
I was treated like a NoVA royal-mixing-bowl today during a pre-Christmas morning visit with Tina.
It may have been naughty that I stopped for a massage break during my last-minute shopping trip -- but the visit gave me a very nice respite from the frenzy.
Very convenient place. Close to the mall, but not at the mall (but very close to the post office).
Easy parking (front, sides, and back). Usual vestibule and interior entrance. A pleasant greeting, stroll to studio 4. Merry Christmas, How long? Shower?
Massage was seasonally correct, and Tina gets A+ marks for chasing away the winter blues.
Standard rates and appropriate tip.
Happy Holidays.
NR.
-
12-23-16 15:23 #9508Regular Member

Posts: 14Angel Therapy in Fairfax
Not sure if I am adding anything new to the prior reports on Angel Therapy in Fairfax. However, I DO want to echo the good reports that I read that led me to them. I had a dream that I saw Coco yesterday and in that dream the experience was downright amazing. She's very good looking. Tall, slim, very pretty face, nice eyes, easy smile. Good English. Excellent attitude. They were super busy on a Thursday before Christmas but my session with her actually went over the scheduled time.
The session itself was downright amazing. It was not a massage and a flip and HE. It was just a natural dance between the two of us that ended quite blissfully. I asked for light massage and her hands are magic. She's playful and imaginative and I will be seeing her again. For those looking for a nice AMP experience with good attitude, not being rushed, good looking provider (at least in Coco's case), then this place is for you.
My only complaint. Once I arrived and they put me in a room it was nearly 25 minutes in there alone before the real session began. I know they were busy and Coco was apologetic, but that is a very long time. She said show up on time, which I did. I was okay with it; I wasn't in a rush and I took the opportunity to enjoy the relaxing music and take a little catnap. But just FYI if you go during busy times. House was. 7 and I tipped another. 4 for services rendered. I hope this was an appropriate amount. I would say it was well justified.
I will be going back, for sure. And soon.
PM for more details as desired.
-
12-20-16 00:07 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 206Top Technique
More proof that mileage varies! I want to put in a positive vote for June. I have a really nice rapport with her.
Originally Posted by Hariending
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 22:09 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 32Winter Massage report
Yumi. Break down from my usual suspects I tried the 'new girl' in New Sky (Herndon). She goes by Yumi (you or me.
Disappointing. Too chubby for my standard (not that I am the fittest person, but I pay.
Excellent attitude and ready to please, but just not enough firepower to attract this old man one more time.
Will stick with nana and if she is off Kay.
June -.
Top Therapy - http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/to...staff/18902655.
Good K girl in her late 30's. Stuck at legit massage for 50 mts. Then after some push was ready for HE. Not much roaming. Again, after having used to my top 4, this was a wasted experience.
Others may find her better as her massage is outstanding. But no repeat for this old man.
Mary.
This is the legit massage next to Sterling Road. After a series of visits in search of good massage, Mary is loosening up. Slight teasing, but still no way close to HE. If you are not a fan of just massage, stay away.
Grace.
This is euro massage in Reston. Another legit location, pretty busy most of the time. I have been a frequent visitor, so they open up a little bit just to get me come back. Worth $60 house fee and $20 tip and you get a very good massage, but that is it. If you need fun, drive two more miles east to RTC or west to New Sky.
Holidays are catching up, so this is a good time to visit those busy places and even act as a 'choice' customer.
Be safe.
Peace.
Hariending.











Reply With Quote






