Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19957

    I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianRiver  [View Original Post]
    Seems interesting but $120 plus tip for 60 min is high for just a HE
    The same thing Indian River. Did a little research on some seem to have gotten more but other than one report no specifics or consistent reporting other than she talks a lot. If I'm reading about the same Kate.

  2. #19956

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1207  [View Original Post]
    After a long drive the other day decided to treat myself to a massage. I contacted Kate through text. Agreed on a time and then proceeded to ask her for a pic. Since she does not post one on her ad. She assured me I would not be disappointed. I arrived at the location in a nice business area of Maitland. Walked in the door and was greeted by Kate. An Asian women probably in her early 30's. Very petite frame. She smiled and we exchanged pleasantries and she asked if I was disappointed in which I replied no. She led me to the massage room which was set up much like a professional therapists room. Told me to get comfortable and would return. I got fully nude and went face down under the sheet. A few moments later she knocked and enetered. Asked what type of pressure I liked and proceeded to provide an excellent massage. I did not try to roam or anything like that as Inmuch needed the massage and wasn't sure what was proper etiquette with her. As she continued down my back she udwrapped my gluteus. A sign that more was to some. Proceeded to massage any knots out of my glutes. She then proceeded to rub and massage my legs and had me spread my legs a little more in an effort to get all the way up my inner thighs. Hamstrings, calves foot and toes nothing was neglected. She then asked me to turn over. I noticed on the flip she didn't bother draping me so I was anticipating going straight for the HE. Then the touching became more sensual and relaxing as she took her hands and caressed my upper torso and gently glided over my package. Playing with my nipples and just caressing my inner thighs. The technique for the finale was excellent and I was already so relaxed. The admission is posted in her add. I always believe in tipping accordingly. Looks:6-7.

    Massage:8-9.

    Ending:8-9.

    Not sure are extras are available didn't even try the massage was that good.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...tudio/17915698

    Be safe and enjoy!
    Seems interesting but $120 plus tip for 60 min is high for just a HE

  3. #19955

    Kate in Maitland

    After a long drive the other day decided to treat myself to a massage. I contacted Kate through text. Agreed on a time and then proceeded to ask her for a pic. Since she does not post one on her ad. She assured me I would not be disappointed. I arrived at the location in a nice business area of Maitland. Walked in the door and was greeted by Kate. An Asian women probably in her early 30's. Very petite frame. She smiled and we exchanged pleasantries and she asked if I was disappointed in which I replied no. She led me to the massage room which was set up much like a professional therapists room. Told me to get comfortable and would return. I got fully nude and went face down under the sheet. A few moments later she knocked and enetered. Asked what type of pressure I liked and proceeded to provide an excellent massage. I did not try to roam or anything like that as Inmuch needed the massage and wasn't sure what was proper etiquette with her. As she continued down my back she udwrapped my gluteus. A sign that more was to some. Proceeded to massage any knots out of my glutes. She then proceeded to rub and massage my legs and had me spread my legs a little more in an effort to get all the way up my inner thighs. Hamstrings, calves foot and toes nothing was neglected. She then asked me to turn over. I noticed on the flip she didn't bother draping me so I was anticipating going straight for the HE. Then the touching became more sensual and relaxing as she took her hands and caressed my upper torso and gently glided over my package. Playing with my nipples and just caressing my inner thighs. The technique for the finale was excellent and I was already so relaxed. The admission is posted in her add. I always believe in tipping accordingly. Looks:6-7.

    Massage:8-9.

    Ending:8-9.

    Not sure are extras are available didn't even try the massage was that good.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...tudio/17915698

    Be safe and enjoy!

  4. #19954

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Her popularity is growing big time. A walk in was possible in the past but an appointment would be best now. I have seen her several times lately and there is almost always someone before and after me.

    YM.
    If she is fully engage with every monger, she is really banking. If you were to walk in and she was busy, the other girl I saw who I think is named Judy did not look like a bad option and I am sure with the traffic that Michelle is getting she has probably upped her game plus I think Michelle has just been in the game like 4 months. I believe the other girl has been around and if I am not mistaken, I have had fun with her.

  5. #19953

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Her popularity is growing big time. A walk in was possible in the past but an appointment would be best now. I have seen her several times lately and there is almost always someone before and after me.

    YM.
    Can anyone tell me where this lady works, thanks.

  6. #19952

    Independent Latina


  7. #19951

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Stang89  [View Original Post]
    Is Michelle to busy to just do a walk-in and ask for her. Or should I call ahead and make an appointment for her?
    Her popularity is growing big time. A walk in was possible in the past but an appointment would be best now. I have seen her several times lately and there is almost always someone before and after me.

    YM.

  8. #19950

    Call her and ask.

    She is the most reliable source.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stang89  [View Original Post]
    Is Michelle to busy to just do a walk-in and ask for her. Or should I call ahead and make an appointment for her?

  9. #19949
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimhatz  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit over the weekend. Michelle is the real deal. BTW has anyone had a session with the other provider. I think her name is Judy but she looks familiar from other AMP in the area back in the days.
    Is Michelle to busy to just do a walk-in and ask for her. Or should I call ahead and make an appointment for her?

  10. #19948

    Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the link to this place?
    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ening/16588919

  11. #19947

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimhatz  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit over the weekend. Michelle is the real deal. BTW has anyone had a session with the other provider. I think her name is Judy but she looks familiar from other AMP in the area back in the days.
    Anyone got the link to this place?

  12. #19946

    Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    It seems like Michelle is the only one worth seeing at this place. I hope they get some more talent because you mongers are going to wear hear ass out and leave stretch marks on her jaws if she's the only one putting in work.
    Made a visit over the weekend. Michelle is the real deal. BTW has anyone had a session with the other provider. I think her name is Judy but she looks familiar from other AMP in the area back in the days.

  13. #19945
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramjj2015  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ueens/17623051

    I went and saw them a few months back. Any recent review?
    Walked into there place on the east side. They had a few girls sitting around. A thick espanic chick took me to the room. Didn't get an option to pick the girl. Standard massage and she sits next to you when you flip. Basic finish to the race line didn't get much out of them. Good luck.

  14. #19944

    Here it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder0024  [View Original Post]
    Who's she do you have a link?
    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ueens/17623051

    I went and saw them a few months back. Any recent review?

  15. #19943

    Columbian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramjj2015  [View Original Post]
    Iv been three times now. Always the same provider. Last time was a little cold. Not sure. Maybe me and her don't jive. Going to check Colombian princess's out again? Anyone been recently?
    Who's she do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape