Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14674
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #14673

    Perris Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.

    C5.
    That pic was taken years ago these are only a couple months ago. You might as well see what you are really getting. Different story once the clothes are off. Yes it is easy to get the girls to pose for pics. After all they will do anything to get coins for their candy. She ripped me off that was her mistake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_5498.jpg‎   100_5496.jpg‎   IMG_20160503_201258.jpg‎  

  3. #14672

    So.

    Quote Originally Posted by SC1975  [View Original Post]
    Saw that same pic on a BOT craigslist ad in the Tampa section. WTF dude?
    I would sure like to know?

  4. #14671

    Best Bareback Fucks Pullouts 2016

    Top 5 Best Bareback Fucks Pullouts 2016 in alphabetical order.

    1 - Brianna The Italiana. Cummed on her landing strip pussy. Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for second best looking hairy pussy.

    2 - Cindy aka PR Sindy. MILF early 30's. This sexy senorita scared the fuckin shit out of me because she YELLED " you're cumming pullout " And because she pushed me out, I shot a load on her shaved pussy.

    3 - GiGi aka The Sexy Russian. Because we agreed to a pullout I asked her where can I cum. And GiGi said " in my mouth " and that's what I did. And looking at her pussy in those open crotch fishnet stockings was one of the best sights of the year.

    4 - Jennifer aka the Amazing African American. This 19 yr old is my best chocolate catch of 2016 because she is hands down the hottest AA that I've EVER seen on The Trail. And her pussy is my pick for Best Looking Shaved Pussy. NO PMs because she is off limits. Lmao!

    5 - Killer Kitty Kylee. Cummed on her hairy pussy and she said, " that's a lot of cum ". Because I prefer hairy pussy it's my pick for Best Looking Hairy Pussy.

    Yeah Bro THE SECRET works like a fuckin charm!! LMFAO.

    TH.

  5. #14670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Photo's

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy10  [View Original Post]
    Chris what exactly do you tell these girlS, how do you always get pictures? Don't they say no when you ask them?
    I think you ask a great question dude. I've been in this game for a very long time. I know how to get these chicks to willingly do anything I pretty much ask for. Photo's are easy, simply offer her a tip and take if from there. Most chicks if they don't know you and you seem strange or weird to them will say no. I don't have that problem. I have a larger than life personality and I am. Used to getting what I want. Now listen up, this is the most important part of this post. What chicks may do for ME, they may not do for the next monger. We all monger differently. What I get is due to my wonderful personality.

    If all else fails, I Mention I know my good friend TH, once they hear his name, they pretty much let me have my way with them willingly. LOL.

    C5.

  6. #14669

    Action South of Central Florida Pkwy

    Every now and then, I see walkers around the Inn Towne Suites on Central Florida, by the Honda dealership. Anyone else see regulars walking that far south on the Trail?

  7. #14668

    Looking for a big Rack

    Would love to find C5's Shelly, but I never seem to find her when I'm out cruising. Anyone know where she hangs out or how to best get a hold of the Double D queen?

  8. #14667
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    TinkerBell who I've fucked many times is an Utr in Deland. Creampied her every single time in 2016.

    C5.
    I think I have seen this chick before nice and tight.

  9. #14666

    Digits on Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.

    She was cool people!

    Digits available for Senior Members.

    C5.
    Hey man I message you even though I am not a. Senior member but eventually I will get there. I just joined. Can up you please pm her digits.

  10. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.

    She was cool people!

    Digits available for Senior Members.

    C5.
    HOLY SHIT! Now that's AN ASS! Pm' me digits please fine sir!

  11. #14664

    How do you get them to pose

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.

    She was cool people!

    Digits available for Senior Members.

    C5.
    Chris what exactly do you tell these girlS, how do you always get pictures? Don't they say no when you ask them?

  12. #14663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paris Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtInOrlando  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her on the trail and she really caught my eye but I couldn't get around to her to talk. Got digits?
    Check your PM.

    C5.

  13. #14662

    Trail update!

    Just got back from a dr. Appointment with http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-now/18185443. Got off the 408 to the speedway south of 528. The trail is dead at this moment (10:00 am). Your mileage may very! Happy Holidays!

  14. #14661
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Boob Lovers!

    C5.
    Wow lovely! Can you share names C5? I would love to spend time w them.

  15. #14660

    Paradise trail

    I am also interested in heading up and live south. Would love to know where to look on the trail or get some digits. I am quite a distance away and would appreciate it. PM would be great. Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape