Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,821 to 20,835 of 35479
-
12-26-16 05:49 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 52Paris Nova
I've seen her on the trail and she really caught my eye but I couldn't get around to her to talk. Got digits?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 03:32 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 81I think I may have to head up north more often.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 03:23 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 81I am from WPB and heading up north this week. Can someone PM where this Paradise trail is located.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-26-16 00:42 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 7357Most Memorable Fucks of 2016
Chick on the top pic I met in San Jose Costa Rica at the Del Rey Hotel and casino. She spoke zero English and she was 18 and she enjoyed snorting powder like no tomorrow! I fucked this chick for 3 straight day's non stop in Costa Rica! Unfortunately now, she hates my fucking guts.
Originally Posted by Crazy2282
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-26-16 00:28 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 114Good God.
Could you hook me up the the ones on the top left my brother? I need that!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 00:08 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 7357Chrismas Day Present
Got a nice gift this beautiful Christmas Day on the world famous Paradise Trail. New Latin chick was visiting and was in desperate need of some candy and ended up at a well know candy house in the old quadrant. I walked in and boom! Ass galore on this chick and I immediately asked her if she wanted to make some cash. Of course answer was yes and fucked this chick bareback nonstop til I busted deep inside her pussy. You can tell she was somewhat in shock afterwards that I nutted in her. Oh well!! LOL.
She was cool people!
Digits available for Senior Members.
C5.
-
12-25-16 22:13 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 89Who is she. She is hot.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 21:43 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shelley
Agreed! Big round and soft!
Originally Posted by PopperOrland
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-25-16 12:42 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 131Shelley
Those tits are so soft.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 11:22 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 52Leah
By chance I ran into the lovely and talented Leah last night. I hadn't seen her in quite some time as she had been living on the coast for a while and it was a pleasant surprise. She is fun to be with in more ways than one. We hung out a while and then drove to a nice secluded spot for the deed. BBBJCIM for. 3 and got digits.
-
12-25-16 11:06 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paris Nova on Paradise Trail
Nova.
C5.
-
12-25-16 11:05 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 7357Sexy Lexi
Sexy Lexi.
C5.
-
12-25-16 11:04 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 73572016 Alexis on Paradise Trail
When she was brand new to a Paradise.
C5.
-
12-25-16 11:02 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 73572016 Most Memorable Fucks
Most Memorable.
C5.
-
12-25-16 10:59 #14645Senior Member

Posts: 73572016 Big Tits on Paradise Trail
Boob Lovers!
C5.









Reply With Quote






