Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,296 to 23,310 of 28087
-
12-28-16 00:56 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 285Multiple Reports
Interesting, the AMP scene in SD. I'm definitely not in Japan anymore. Even spas in Van Nuys were less. Tricky? I have been naked on a few tables in SD with no luck. It seems we have to explicitly ask at some places.
No-Go spas include: Level 2 Massage, Go To Massage, Convoy Massage, and Kiss Spa.
Convoy Massage: As mentioned by BeerGuy. I had "Susan". Older lady, probably 45+. I probably could've received more if I asked. Subtle, flirtatious touches. When the time ended, she asked if I wanted more time. I declined.
Kiss Spa: That place sandwiched between a payday loan shop and a liquor store? The one with lips on their sign? No luck for me there, either. Not even hints thereof. The provider was older as well (45+). Not my thing.
-
12-27-16 18:55 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 61San Diego Foot Massage
Has anybody been to "San Diego Foot Massage" off of Clairmont Mesa Blvd and the 163?
A while back I stopped at the kirby store and seen a couple sexy asians with tight dresses walking in. One seen me and used her finger to tell me to come in. I wish I would have but didn't have time. Anybody got any info? Let me know.
-
12-27-16 16:45 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 281Which spa is this? Thanks. I need milk.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 17:32 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 78Daisy Spa advertises it, but I've never been there. The Miracle Oasis place does as well, though I think the current stance is that they are a bit pricey, heck you could make a trip to Tijuana if you are willing.
-
12-25-16 10:06 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 157Visiting soon
Gents, visiting your town soon for a work conference. Happy to share info about the orlando area. Any must sees while I am out your way? Looking for white or Latina spinner types. Thanks for any input!!
-
12-25-16 05:01 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 78Hey long time lurker here, I've been wanting to practice my FIV, which spas are good for that?
-
12-25-16 01:01 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks SD guys
I spent the week in SD and it did not disappoint. My favorite was Lemon at Coco. All I can say was wow.
-
12-24-16 18:08 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 704You lucked out. Mine looked like a linebacker. Good massage, however (and, likewise, no hint of HE).
Originally Posted by WestsCoast
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-16 15:33 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 59They provide HE but the girls are old and not too pleasing to the eyes.
Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-16 08:59 #4783Regular Member

Posts: 1Tea Leaf Massage
Stopped into a new place in Casa De Oro / Spring Valley. Cute 25 yr old. Normal massage but no HE. Very timid and will not repeat. BTW right next to a church and you can hear their music while in the room.
-
12-20-16 09:09 #4782Regular Member

Posts: 4Q spa
Visited Q spa on Flanders. Got Helen. Nice petite body, long hair. Had to wait for awhile, but the rooms are good. She is a 7, maybe 8. Wasn't looking for FS, she gave a great massage, before the flip starting playing underneath. After the flip HE. She might have done more, don't think so, but anyway I wasn't really pushing, just enjoying. Would recommend if looking mainly for massage and also want good ending. Damage 60 for 1 hr and I tipped 60 - my choice on the tip, we didn't discuss.
-
12-19-16 21:19 #4781Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks Mr. DJ. I believe I found a few in the Spring Valley area. I'll report back at the end of January.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 04:38 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 65Jamul
In Jamul? Not that I know of. Closest would be out in Spring Valley, El Cajon or La Mesa area. Lots of good spots out there depending on what exactly you are looking for.
Originally Posted by SteVRay
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 20:35 #4779Regular Member

Posts: 13Jamul?
I know this is a longshot, but visiting Jamul next month.
Any help with nearby AMP with guaranteed HE (or more) would be greatly appreciated.
-
12-16-16 00:12 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 45Paradise Spa (convoy)










Reply With Quote






