Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14629

    Ju Ju

    I saw this one too on Thursday night. She wanted to drive between 80 to 100 mph initially at full tank. I told her that she is joking that if I wanted to drive at that speed, I will not be on trail. Anyway, asked her if she had a place. She said that she had a place by Colonial but it is too far from WH and she had company there too, so it was out of question. I tried to convince her to take a ride to the stomp but she declined that request too. She is a thick very sexy and sensual gal, basically my type of gal and I needed to sample her by any means. Ended up having a BJ car fun at 30 mph and she was very pleasant. She was open to a lot of things but I was not able to sample them due to the small car. I will definitely look for her again and see if I can get some good foreign lessons. She seems to be just sending all these big numbers. I think she will realize soon that she is on the trail and these numbers are unacceptable.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlove  [View Original Post]
    Had a fun time with Ju Ju last night, picked her up by the Waffle Place, she was all happy, I was the 1st date of the night, she pretty, said she just recovered from a broken neck and all a while back, showed me her scars then her kitty. She initially wanted 60 to 70 bucks for full-serve I countered with. 4, agreed on. 5 then damn. All I had were, Jacksons, gave. 6 but negotiated BB pull out. Damn sexy thick (not fat) and very pse talkative in the back of the Beast.

    Kitty smelled great can't wait to see her again.

  2. #14628

    Comment about Jayda

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Wow, who is she?

    Info?
    She actually goes by Jayda. She is quite pleasing. Search Backpage Orlando Jayda and you will find her info.

  3. #14627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    2016 Paradise Trail Best of the Best!!

    As I've repeatedly said in many previous posts, 2016 has been an amazing year on Paradise Trail. So many great memories I can't begin to even say how lucky I was this year! Throughout the year I get tons of messages always wanting to know who's the Best chicks on Paradise Trail, who's the best at this, who's the best at that and on and on and on. If anyone knows the answer to this question it's C5. So here the best of the best in 2016.

    1) This is no surprise to anyone who has ever followed my posts this year.

    Emily aka KittyKat is flat number one in all categories on Paradise Trail for 2016. No other chick even came close to this sexy young big blue eyes masterpiece. Whether it's getting your dick sucked and your ball's drained or getting to fuck that tight juicy of hers, hands down the number ONE chick of 2016.

    2).

    Kevon.

    No one can deep throat like Kevon aka the bottomless throat! So many blowjobs from this chick and I'm still not tired of her! Kevon is a Paradise Trail Legend!! Enough said! LOL.

    3).

    Maria.

    Maria is by far the most caring and sweetest chick I've ever encountered on Paradise Trail. Maria head game is legendary and she's a beautiful young woman inside and out. My friend SFJ loved this chick, now I know why.

    4).

    SnowFlake.

    Been knowing this sexy blonde for year's. One of the best bodies and head game out there. SnowFlake had her issues with hygiene but she's pretty much have her shit together now. Proud to call her a friend of mine. SnowFlake favorite saying is "I WIN".

    5) Big tit Shelley.

    I have lost count how many times I've fucked her huge tits! Me and Shelley also go way back and she also a dear friend of mine. Biggest tits on Paradise Trail.

    Photos of all these chicks will be posted again tomorrow!

    C5.

  4. #14626

    Tag Teams 2016

    Top 5 Tag Teams 2016.

    1 - K Town Mom / Daughter. Mary / Anne. Both took loads in the pussies. Setup by Mom. Thank you Mom, love ya! Lmao!

    2 - St Cloud Chickies. Sandy / Lindsey. Sandy took the load and spit.

    3 - Boston Tourists. Amber / KC. Amber took the load and spit.

    4 - HO Town Duo. Alexis / Crystal. Alexis took the load and spit.

    5 - HO Town Duo. Kali / Shelly. Shelly took the load HJ finish.

    And I'm not happy because the K Town mom / daughter tag team moved out of state. And again I'm not happy because ALL the other tag team members are MIA. But 2016 has been a good year for me for Tag Teams. Oh, Bro will post my Top 5 (Quad combo) later on because I'm waiting for the end of December.

    TH.

  5. #14625

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Little Alexis is one of my new atf!! Love this chicks tight pussy!

    C5.
    Where is the place she hangs out? How to find her?

  6. #14624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Ashley / Bella Saint

    Merry Christmas my fellow hobbyist and a happy new year. Santa knew I was being naughty an rewarded me today with the lovely Bella Saint AKA Ashley. So I see this really cute HSW walking north on OBT and I dip into the BK parking lot next to that Italian restaurant. She walks by I give her the eye she gives me a smile and a wink. She gets in and I say would you like a ride sexy. She says yes, I smile and give her a wink. I ask her name she replies Ashley. ? I'm thinking she asks what's a matter? I ask are you Bella Saint?? She replies why? I say I heard bad reviews about her. She replies you can't believe everything you hear. I reply this is true, I still haven't figured it out. Worked a long day take it easy on me. So we settle for headache relief for $30 with catch and release. She pulls her top up and pants down. Dam I want a condom, she has got me instantly hard. She begins to suck my cock so slow and deep OMG I am about to nut. Fuck that Jersey Mikes, Jersey Mikes, Jersey Mikes with kettle chips. I hold out for 5 minutes and blow a huge nut, I can see the strain in her eyes to take it all. We clean up and start having small talk she then tells me I am Bella. I went duh I new that the whole time. I have been doing this a while, so I tell myself. Anyway talked for about 15 minutes and I dropped her off at the trap house. She said she lost her phone so no digits. This girl is awesome and hopefully not my last time seeing her. I need to get a room and gobble this girl up for a few hrs. Wishing who ever is roaming the strip tonight, tomorrow or whenever good luck with finding a wonderful present for yourself. I know I did. I think I'll go to Kay's. Wonder how big she likes her rock? I smell flowers. Singing in my head, driving from side to side. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas the only Ashley / Bella Saint will get into my car and pull my pants down. For those blow jobs I'm dreaming Ashley will give me gleaming and I will bust my nut for her.

  7. #14623

    Ju Ju

    Had a fun time with Ju Ju last night, picked her up by the Waffle Place, she was all happy, I was the 1st date of the night, she pretty, said she just recovered from a broken neck and all a while back, showed me her scars then her kitty. She initially wanted 60 to 70 bucks for full-serve I countered with. 4, agreed on. 5 then damn. All I had were, Jacksons, gave. 6 but negotiated BB pull out. Damn sexy thick (not fat) and very pse talkative in the back of the Beast.

    Kitty smelled great can't wait to see her again.

  8. #14622
    Quote Originally Posted by SultansMut  [View Original Post]
    A few days late, but better late than never. Was hanging out with Desiree the other day around lunchtime at her place. She is a very close friend of mine and I enjoy spending time with her whenever I can. I have known her for a long time, and have nothing but good things to say about her. Desiree is a latina with some nice curves, great ass, beautiful face, and just a very sexy look overall. Love her smooth soft skin. So anyway, I am hanging out, minding my own business, and her friend Caroline is there as well. Desiree and I were going to have a little fun, and decided it wouldn't be nice to leave Caroline out, so I told her to start sucking on my my cock while Desiree got ready. Caroline is a blonde girl, pretty face, nice big tits, and really sweet. She is one of the best cocksuckers I have ever known. Real deep throating, slobbering all over my cock. At one point, she is on her knees in front of me, with my cock totally buried in her sweet throat and her nose is touching my belly while her tongue is licking around my balls. I have deep been throated like that maybe a handful of times my entire life! Slobber is dripping off my cock down onto her tits and she is making the nicest little moaning sounds while she works to really take care of my dick. Desiree was loving the show, and decided to get down on her knees as well. There was so much slobber all over my cock, that she had to wipe some off before she went to work. Her head game is incredible as well. Many of you know this already! She is sucking and stroking my cock, and Caroline is watching the action, like an excited school girl, she is checking out Dez, and saying how pretty she is, so I told her, it's ok, go ahead and play with her pussy and ass. So Caroline got down on the floor so she could lick Desiree's pussy and ass hole while she while throating my cock. A few minutes of this, and I need to fuck. Caroline got on the bed, on her back, with her head lying on the edge of the bed. Desiree got into doggy position with her pussy right above Caroline's face, and got ready for me to push my cock inside. I worked my cock into Desiree's pussy while we talked to Caroline about the view. She is very a good listener, and did a great job making sure that Desiree's pussy or my balls were getting attention from her mouth while we fucked. I told Dez that I thought it would be a good idea for me to paint Caroline's face, after I pulled out of her pussy, so that was the plan. We fucked for a while, then Dez climbed off the bed, and got down on her knees to suck and stroke my cock, while Caroline waited patiently and eagerly on the bed for her much deserved reward. As I got close, Dez sucked and licked my balls and I stroked my cock above Caroline face. I was ready to blow, and I fucken let it fly. Cum was everywhere. Caroline had stripes of cum from her hair down to her gorgeous tits (her nipples were rock hard BTW). All I could do was grunt and groan as I unloaded a big load all over her pretty face. Desiree loved the show, and we both agreed that Caroline looked so good with her face covered in cum. We all had a very good time, and will do it again. Some of the filthiest conversations were had during this adventure, and it was a great way to spend my lunch break. If you have the chance to meet up with either of these girls, treat them well. They are nice girls and deserve to be treated right.
    Great story Loved It.

  9. #14621
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 52

    We could.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Damn you are fine as fuck LOL. I never got to meet you but wish I did LOL. And I know Nikki is real 100% but that ad isn't her because she's on vacation right now.
    You know I'm still doing Incalls right?

  10. #14620

    Gigi

    Is back on the trail. I saw her this morning near Landcaster. Although she looks pregnant she insists that she's not and I believe her for those of you Who are fans, she could use some business right now. She has a new phone it will probably be the same number that you used to have she will activate it today. More importantly though she just returned from vacation and seems to be Overcome by the candy again real fast. She says she's going to be going to rehab and for those who see her, I would hope you encourage her to do so.

  11. #14619

    Well Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is away until Jan. 4 so you better find a substitute for Christmas.
    Guess I'll have to have Christmas after Jan 4. Thanks for the heads up brother.

  12. #14618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Alexis on Paradise Trail

    Little Alexis is one of my new atf!! Love this chicks tight pussy!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0513.jpg‎   IMG_0514.jpg‎  

  13. #14617

    Desiree and Caroline

    A few days late, but better late than never. Was hanging out with Desiree the other day around lunchtime at her place. She is a very close friend of mine and I enjoy spending time with her whenever I can. I have known her for a long time, and have nothing but good things to say about her. Desiree is a latina with some nice curves, great ass, beautiful face, and just a very sexy look overall. Love her smooth soft skin. So anyway, I am hanging out, minding my own business, and her friend Caroline is there as well. Desiree and I were going to have a little fun, and decided it wouldn't be nice to leave Caroline out, so I told her to start sucking on my my cock while Desiree got ready. Caroline is a blonde girl, pretty face, nice big tits, and really sweet. She is one of the best cocksuckers I have ever known. Real deep throating, slobbering all over my cock. At one point, she is on her knees in front of me, with my cock totally buried in her sweet throat and her nose is touching my belly while her tongue is licking around my balls. I have deep been throated like that maybe a handful of times my entire life! Slobber is dripping off my cock down onto her tits and she is making the nicest little moaning sounds while she works to really take care of my dick. Desiree was loving the show, and decided to get down on her knees as well. There was so much slobber all over my cock, that she had to wipe some off before she went to work. Her head game is incredible as well. Many of you know this already! She is sucking and stroking my cock, and Caroline is watching the action, like an excited school girl, she is checking out Dez, and saying how pretty she is, so I told her, it's ok, go ahead and play with her pussy and ass. So Caroline got down on the floor so she could lick Desiree's pussy and ass hole while she while throating my cock. A few minutes of this, and I need to fuck. Caroline got on the bed, on her back, with her head lying on the edge of the bed. Desiree got into doggy position with her pussy right above Caroline's face, and got ready for me to push my cock inside. I worked my cock into Desiree's pussy while we talked to Caroline about the view. She is very a good listener, and did a great job making sure that Desiree's pussy or my balls were getting attention from her mouth while we fucked. I told Dez that I thought it would be a good idea for me to paint Caroline's face, after I pulled out of her pussy, so that was the plan. We fucked for a while, then Dez climbed off the bed, and got down on her knees to suck and stroke my cock, while Caroline waited patiently and eagerly on the bed for her much deserved reward. As I got close, Dez sucked and licked my balls and I stroked my cock above Caroline face. I was ready to blow, and I fucken let it fly. Cum was everywhere. Caroline had stripes of cum from her hair down to her gorgeous tits (her nipples were rock hard BTW). All I could do was grunt and groan as I unloaded a big load all over her pretty face. Desiree loved the show, and we both agreed that Caroline looked so good with her face covered in cum. We all had a very good time, and will do it again. Some of the filthiest conversations were had during this adventure, and it was a great way to spend my lunch break. If you have the chance to meet up with either of these girls, treat them well. They are nice girls and deserve to be treated right.

  14. #14616

    Barbie 610 am

    What's good.

    After work wanted some release, drove from Florida Mall area up, I didn't see anything out or what I wanted (dead out). Called Barbie went to her place, got a great gum Job (no teeth) bbbjws. Could not help myself face fuck the shit of her and cum a month old nut. Took pictures enjoy, after I left I looked for a BSW but didn't see anyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161222_061539-1600x1200.jpg‎   IMG_20161222_061752-2080x1560.jpg‎   IMG_20161222_061543-1600x1200.jpg‎   IMG_20161222_061804-2080x1560.jpg‎   IMG_20161222_061543-1024x768.jpg‎  

    IMG_20161222_061748-2080x1560.jpg‎  

  15. #14615
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    End of 2016 is near and this chick was on of the finest of 2016.

    C5.
    Wow, who is she?

    Info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape