Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,896 to 20,910 of 35480
-
12-19-16 23:54 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 61No luck or inexperience
Where do you find them, I drive up and down the trail and don't spot anything, what signs sould I look for? Where is a good place to start? I'm from Miami and it was never this tough.
-
12-19-16 22:38 #14584Regular Member

Posts: 14Jacqueline
Saw this WSW by Waffle House south of 528. Laid back, very cool, 40 coins and got a BBJCIMSW. No digits as she said she had no phone as of yet.
-
12-19-16 20:37 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lindsay on Paradise Trail
Has anyone seen this chick lately? Young WSW normally posted up at speedway south of the 528.
C5.
-
12-19-16 20:34 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 7357Rm
Hey man I just want to tell you that your posts and reviews and photo's here on the Orlando Street Walker Thread are much appreciated! I know you are a Tampa monger but you find time to drive here to Paradise Trail and enjoy our sexy ladies here.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
Much appreciated.
C5.
-
12-19-16 20:18 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lmfao!!
You got me there RM!! LOL! I have no comeback for that one brother!!
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-19-16 20:14 #14580Banned Member

Posts: 5343You'd take her to dinner and make her pay you cheap bastard! LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 19:59 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 7357Maria on Paradise Trail
Agreed. Maria is the best! One of the few and I mean few chicks I would love to take out to dinner. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest12
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-19-16 18:47 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 7357Passion on Paradise Trail
Fucked this sexy white chick again today in my car. Very good price but unfortunately her pussy her not as tight as it was the last time I fucked her. You animals must be pounding that white pussy good!
PM for digits.
C5.
-
12-19-16 18:44 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kevon on Paradise Trail
If any of you brothers have experienced the deep throat mouth of Kevon then you will know she truly is the bottlemless throat! Scooped this cute up again yesterday in the old quadrant. Kevon swallowed my entire dick in her mouth and sucked it for nearly a half hour with no complaints. Busted a big nut down her throat. Highly recommended.
C5.
-
12-19-16 18:08 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail Legend Lists
Paradise Trail Legend Lists coming soon! Including those beauties that will do BBFS and will do anal.
Stay tuned.
C5.
-
12-19-16 17:58 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 87My ATF
I absolutely love that girl! I have known her 3 or 4 years. She is a doll.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 13:23 #14574Banned Member

Posts: 1218Good Stuff
Bro when I hookup with BIG fuckin tits like Miss Dee's I can't resist fuckin them and nuttin on them!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
12-19-16 07:51 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 38Sexy
More pics and details please? Does she do BB anal?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
12-19-16 02:21 #14572Regular Member

Posts: 25Observation
Yo lately I been seeing alot of sting operations on obt is like when I think I got the right person I spot a suspecious vehicle. Leos are out. It wasnt this crazy before what the hell happened?
-
12-19-16 02:20 #14571Regular Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote





