Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 12091
-
12-18-16 17:57 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 1820Win some, lose some
Found Amanda in 3 degree weather in the mid teens on Greenfield about 10 AM. Looked cute from a distance, not so much in the car. Negotiated FS at my safe location for. 4 + tip + McDonalds Breakfast. Driving over she complained about chafing on her thighs from not wearing underwear. Once there she asked if I had any wipes to clean up with. I'm no longer very interested in FS, covered or not. Agree to multiple position oral with facial. Complained about the cold (it's 60 when I'm not there but only takes 15 minutes to warm it to 70. And remember I just picked er up in 4 degree weather.) She didn't want to wait so we started with BBBJ with her bent over on her knees while I'm flat on my back. Stopped BJ 3 minutes in to switch to HJ, complained at 4 minutes that I wasn't done yet, gave an exasperated sigh at 5 minutes when I told her to go down again, and gagged on the first spurt at 6 minutes even though I warned her I was about to cum.
Thin girl, nice B cups, decent ass and legs, heavy baby damage on the undress. What attracted me in the first place was ass length reddish-brown hair. No chance I will ever repeat. Expensive lesson learned.
-
12-18-16 08:02 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 1820Snowstorm
Had some time, ran around the South Loop last night at the height of the snow. Surprising amount of activity considering the low amount of vehicular traffic Multiple SW's out, lots of mongers (I personally witnessed 4 scoops and some of you need to be a lot more discreet, LOL) AND lots of LEO. Must not have been may accidents to keep them busy, there were 3 different units just kinda cruising Greenfield, Orchard and Scott, which made me super paranoid. Witnessed 3 traffic stops, which seemed to be more nuisance stop type things. Got outscooped on a nice looking tall blonde WSW because I was trying to make sure there was no LEO nearby; saw a TGTBT porcelain doll WSW about 12 30 AM, but had never seen her before and with the LEO presence lost my nerve to scoop her. I'll be watching for her again though.
BTW, the candy store, that had been near 25th and Mitchell, which lead to a nice stream on 25th St and on Greenfield / Orchard in the mid twenties has relocated to Greenfield around 15th, into the same location that got raided a few months back. It appears to girls are under instruction to to leave the house and head back towards the lower 20's as that's where customers are used to finding them so look for an uptick in traffic from 15th to 23rd. The downside is that it is far less discreet than the Mitchell Street location, especially being a previously used location. I also expect an increased LEO presence in the low to mid teens.
-
12-16-16 08:59 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 402LOL. I like your style LN!! Stock that freezer brother! LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 23:39 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 1820Agreed
There's 3 candy shops very close by, 2 VERY close. But still. When you've got kids getting dropped off or picked up from school, a crossing guard on one corner and a SW on the other it's small wonder the Church is pissed off and putting pressure on the Alderman and Police Dept. Walking one block West would be so much better.
Originally Posted by ManInSheboygan
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 21:37 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 146Yes please
The schedule of a crackhead is as follows: suck dick, get high, nod off. Suck dick, get high, nod off. Suck dick, get high, nod off. And in between that they find some time to eat a little ice cream.
My kind of girl!
I will take this as a good tip and get some neapolitan in the freezer.
-
12-15-16 21:34 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 185Bugs me too
The whole hanging out on the church corner thing bugs me a bit too. I actually have seen girls walk out the front door and hop right into a passing car. I was wondering if they do some sort of outreach with food, clean needles, rubbers. Things like that. It is just odd they stand there. However another theory. I am not sure off hand what that numbered street is there, but heading north past the gas station has been a hot spot for me. I think I have picked up more girls on that side street than anywhere else near G. Probably a pretty good chance the is a candy shop up there somewhere.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 21:27 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 185Brenda
I thought I saw her last night, but I wasn't sure with all the added layers. I saw her on spot near a store around 23 maybe. I literally stared right at her at the stop light, but she never looked up. I turned the corner and parked a couple car lengths up, but someone on the main scooped her right there. Saw a few others I passed on. I was very surprised with the thermometer saying 3 degrees. I swung by the north side too on the way out of town, but there was nothing having.
Originally Posted by LikeHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 14:43 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 2814And The Worst Is!
And when you fall asleep you get things stolen out of your house. Not something I will be doing anytime soon.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 12:09 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 413Addicts
I agree most are addicts but there is a small minority, probably less than 10%, that do it for other reasons, thus my list of other reasons. I am sure there are more reasons as well.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 12:01 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 402Nod off
Nothing like hanging out with a dope fiend all day! The constant nodding off and the sleep. Then they wake up wanting more. The schedule of a crackhead is as follows: suck dick, get high, nod off. Suck dick, get high, nod off. Suck dick, get high, nod off. And in between that they find some time to eat a little ice cream. LOL.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 11:01 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 2814I'd say most are these days.
Originally Posted by Jlshd
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 10:06 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 146Favor for a favor
I'll smoke something else. And the things she will do for a nice day, with a decent guy, will deff be posted here if I line it up.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 02:39 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kick it
Unless your idea of kicking it all day is buying her crack, buying her a pipe, taking her back to your house and smoking it with her, I suspect the two of you have radically different ideas on kicking it all day.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 02:35 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 1820I don't disagree, but I bet all those reasons account for under 15% of SW's these days, at least on the South Loops. Virtually every one that I've scooped in the last 5 years has admitted to a dependency issue. Even one of my current favorites, who I do believe is doing it for bills and to support her kids, admits she got started because she had a drug problem. I get what you're saying about "easy money", but there were several out today in below zero wind chills, waiting and hoping some random guy would stop and toss them 20 for head. I doubt they'd agree with the assessment of easy money.
Originally Posted by Steve4100
[View Original Post]
I agree on the overthinking part. They are offering a service. If you're going to analyze WHY they are offering that service each time you're going to have some sleepless nights.
-
12-15-16 00:50 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 413Reasons
Rent, Food, Kids, Kids cloths, Utilities, laundry, paying bills,Bail money, fines, helping family and friends, can't hold a real job, easy money. I am sure that there are many other reasons as well as addictions that you have already mentioned. I have read some of your other posts and you are way over thinking this and feeling guilty or something. As you said, in one of your posts, maybe this is not for you. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Jlshd
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





