Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 16405
-
12-19-16 00:47 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 218The pictures are fake on the ad.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 23:48 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 516Which place
How do you know in Kapahulu? 3 Kapahulu places mentioned before here:
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
1- William Street house. Sisi / dancing school girl and about 3-4 older ladies.
2- Mango Massage -AMP.
3- Rika (6th Ave.) older lady working solo.
Maybe a "waxing" lady on Monsaratt.
-
12-18-16 22:19 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 1449Kapahulu Place
Which two are there? Which picture is accurate?
Originally Posted by ProfessorFun
[View Original Post]
What about the young lady in yellow bathing suit with her back facing picture?
-
12-18-16 22:03 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 218Chinese kapahulu
Anybody tried this place in kapahulu http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...niform/6784356.
Says there's 5 girls but only 2 are there.
-
12-18-16 18:50 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 491It looks like she had a little work done. Still glad she came back to the islands.
Originally Posted by FreshCatch
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 14:19 #13715Senior Member

Posts: 272Lexus lux
So, along with my dissappointing session with pearla (see review #13723) I decided to try again that night and finally got around to seeing lexus lux based on a few good reviews I've read on this forum. Setup was easy and we met at mcdonalds in wahiawa. It was sorta weird because she tried pulling that stunt where the girl asks for a pic after ive already arrived. I politely declined and told her if she wanted to check me out she can come meet me at mcdonalds. She agrees and actually picked me up LOL. Anywho, small apartment near mcdonalds. Upon entering her place there were people everywhere (literally) they were a couple of mahu provider friends and their client chilling on the couch hanging out (weird) and the place was filthy. She apologized for the people and the dirty place and took me to the bedroom (its a single bedroom apartment so I assume her buddies provide out of the same room) there was un-used condoms and wrappers everywhere LOL. We started off with a good CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but she declined. We then did covered mish and then switch to doggie. She really enjoys sex! After about 15 minutes I nutted and that was it. She seemed dissappointed that I came so quick because she was loving it LOL. Afterwards she and her friends were going to a bar up the street. She invited me and I politely declined.
Overall average experience. But she flat out lied that she will do kissing when I texted her. I went in for a kiss and she gave me the head turn. now, im no prince charming but I was well showered, fresh breath and im in shape and im not some gross ugly dude. ymmv perhaps. Also, i dont remember who mentioned she does it but no BBBJ for me even upon asking. So idk if that was just BS from a monger or YMMV. She is heavier than the pics show. small BBW type. Pretty face. Biggest dissappointing thing about her looks is I know for a fact this chick is the type I could fuck off POF or tinder for free.
damage was $140 for the HH
Rating is L6 S7 A9. probably not a repeat unless she starts offering alittle more service-wise and cleans her fucking apartment.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...us-luz/6761497
-
12-18-16 12:49 #13714Senior Member

Posts: 1243Hapa Jasmine
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...eal-ot/6700836
Originally Posted by IslandManhi
[View Original Post]
No experience with her; just helping with the link.
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
12-18-16 05:31 #13713Senior Member

Posts: 199Hapa jasmine
You got a link?
Originally Posted by FreshCatch
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 03:24 #13712Senior Member

Posts: 7266Dang, funny kine look like E. T.
Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee
[View Original Post]
Get one big Okole as well.
Thanks for toftt.
-
12-18-16 01:09 #13711Senior Member

Posts: 272asian pearla follow-up
Well as a followup to my earlier post asking for intel on this girl named 'pearla' I decided to go ahead and simply toftt and see this woman for myself. First of all definately fake pics. Woman probably in her mid to late thirties, heavy set and sorta fugly face(reminded me of E.T. honestly). She might have been some kind of asian, just NOT the young hottie in the pics. She seemed nice enough upon first impression. We chit chatted alittle then down to business. Only decent CBJ and covered mish offered. Hammered away until finished. No rush.
Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee
[View Original Post]
If I had to rate it would be L3 S4.5 A8 (because she was nice enough and didn't rush) a no repeater for me obviously. Damage was $120 for HH.
Happy hunting!
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...t-here/6694954
-
12-17-16 15:49 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 272Pearla
Any intel available for this pearla chick?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...t-here/6694954
-
12-17-16 14:16 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 51Hapa jasmine coming Dec. 18
Looks like she's finally returning! New pictures too, upside looks like she may of lost weight which is nice. But anyone else notice her face? Looks like she got hit with an ugly stick. Definitely will hit it if she's back down to 200 when she returns and if her pimp is no longer around.
-
12-17-16 02:48 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 83Indian
Heard she legit w butterface.
Originally Posted by Vino1111
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-16 02:42 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 34Mahalo GrateFu
Thanks for researching this! I think 90 percent of the photos on BP are fake or Photoshopped a bunch. Have a safe & happy ending holidays bros!
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-16 19:33 #13706Senior Member

Posts: 155Info
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...sophia/6527768
Any info?
Mahalo.















