Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16195
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I use to frequent king spa once a month (mini Vacation) I would spend all day and most of night there, also a nice spot to meet legit woman if they are by themselves .its a good deal for the little money especially when its cold like now. Time to visit, but the only massage I saw back then were from a few asian fella's unless they changed things around.
    King Spa has no extras, great place for a real massage, a hot soak, and a sauna. Food court is good too.

  2. #16194
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is big Korean spa, called King Spa, at the corner of Waukegan and Oakton in Niles. They're offering a large list of legit services including massage. Is anyone aware if any extras are available there?

    You may write here or pm.

    Thanks.
    I use to frequent king spa once a month (mini Vacation) I would spend all day and most of night there, also a nice spot to meet legit woman if they are by themselves .its a good deal for the little money especially when its cold like now. Time to visit, but the only massage I saw back then were from a few asian fella's unless they changed things around.

  3. #16193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    36 hours in one in China

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    I spent 36 hours in one in China. You basically walk around in PJ's with a robe, and you have a bracelet on that tracks all your spending. There are huge buffets of food, drinks, all kinds of spa therapies, a movie area with lazyboys, basically everything you could want. I had a couple massages but there was absolutely no play. I slept in a pod of some sort. The whole thing probably cost me 60 dollars.
    Where in China? I travel to almost all major cities in China throughout the year for work. I have gone to some of the small massage shops and a few "All inclusive" Spas that are UTR for most foreigner's, need to be a member according to my friends there. 60 USD to sleep, eat and some massage therapy is a lot less than a 4 or 5 star hotel. I may have to give it a try. I have had the best legit massages while in China.

  4. #16192

    Overnight

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmartyPants  [View Original Post]
    Bizarrely, you can sleep there, spend the night.

    http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/April-2014/King-Spa/

    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser..._Illinois.html
    I spent 36 hours in one in China. You basically walk around in PJ's with a robe, and you have a bracelet on that tracks all your spending. There are huge buffets of food, drinks, all kinds of spa therapies, a movie area with lazyboys, basically everything you could want. I had a couple massages but there was absolutely no play. I slept in a pod of some sort. The whole thing probably cost me 60 dollars.

  5. #16191

    Right direction

    I lived in Chicago for years and visited many great places. Now I live near Morton Grove. While driving around I noticed many mps in Niles, Des Plaines, Skokie, Glenview, Wilmette etc. I wish I had time and money to explore and try all these spots, but, unfortunately I don't. I'm looking for a reliable mp where extras are available on a first visit.

    Maybe someone can suggest and point me in a right direction.

    Please advise here or pm.

    Thanks Brothers.

  6. #16190
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to this one, but I have been to their sister spa in Dallas 3 times. Same setup. This is the whole family go to spa. There are women and kids everywhere. Massages are done in a fairly open area. No extras. With that said, I highly recommend it. There have different rooms for cleansing your body and there is a food court. I normally spend 8-10 hours there per visit. Check out their gallery.

    http://www.kingspa.com/chicago/main-site.html
    I've been to both the one in Dallas and Niles. Both excellent places to go, sauna, nap and even though the food court is a bit expensive the food is good. I don't think you'd be welcomed if you asked for extras from the massage therapists. First time there I was thinking it was like a science fiction film scene with everyone wearing same outfits.

  7. #16189

    Funny King Spa reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is big Korean spa, called King Spa, at the corner of Waukegan and Oakton in Niles. They're offering a large list of legit services including massage. Is anyone aware if any extras are available there?

    You may write here or pm.

    Thanks.
    Bizarrely, you can sleep there, spend the night.

    http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/April-2014/King-Spa/

    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser..._Illinois.html

  8. #16188

    King Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is big Korean spa, called King Spa, at the corner of Waukegan and Oakton in Niles. They're offering a large list of legit services including massage. Is anyone aware if any extras are available there?

    You may write here or pm.

    Thanks.
    I have not been to this one, but I have been to their sister spa in Dallas 3 times. Same setup. This is the whole family go to spa. There are women and kids everywhere. Massages are done in a fairly open area. No extras. With that said, I highly recommend it. There have different rooms for cleansing your body and there is a food court. I normally spend 8-10 hours there per visit. Check out their gallery.

    http://www.kingspa.com/chicago/main-site.html

  9. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is big Korean spa, called King Spa, at the corner of Waukegan and Oakton in Niles. They're offering a large list of legit services including massage. Is anyone aware if any extras are available there?

    You may write here or pm.

    Thanks.
    I haven't been to King Spa, but I have several friends outside the hobby who frequent the place. My understanding is that it's legit. Further, I believe it's separated by sex, so the guys are all worked on by men.

    That being said, it sounds like a pretty awesome way to spend some cash. There's no time limit so it's not uncommon to just spend all day there, wandering from treatment to treatment.

  10. #16186

    King Spa

    There is big Korean spa, called King Spa, at the corner of Waukegan and Oakton in Niles. They're offering a large list of legit services including massage. Is anyone aware if any extras are available there?

    You may write here or pm.

    Thanks.

  11. #16185

    Belmont spa

    Great time. 60 for the hour. 40 for the tip for he. She really took her time. One of the best HJ I've ever gotten. She wasnr much of a looker though but she did allow for some exploration. Saw some cuter ones there ill request next time.

  12. #16184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Legit / NOHE

    Well, in the interest of super clarity, I will try to remember to say something like legit / nohe. Haha. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    To me too. Legit means legal, no extras at all.

  13. #16183
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    Legit to me means no play.
    To me too. Legit means legal, no extras at all.

  14. #16182

    Legit

    Add me to the list who doesn't see the problem.

    Legit usually = Provides the services advertised.

    If advertising as an escort, legit = provides services.

    If advertising as a CMT, legit = provides massages only.

    The only grey area are girls that advertise massage in the adult section or with enticing pics in the therapeutic section. Legit still = provides massages only.

  15. #16181

    I've noticed it in other cities as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo2016  [View Original Post]
    First post under this name (Sorry. Got to stay private), but Bob (side note. You're a hero) and everyone else. Think about whether you might want to just stop using the term legit. There are guys on this site who I respect who use it to mean exactly the opposite from what other respectable guys on this site mean by the same term. Not saying one is better or worse, but in our world of careful terminology, you don't want to mistake one for the other. I think, due to the confusion, we'd all be better off using a different term. Thanks!
    There are a couple other Midwest cities I lurk & occasionally monger in a few times a year, and on their boards, they say always say "Legit" either when describing an Escort who is real (not LE) and sometimes say a massage place is Legit if it provides, um. Upgraded Services.

    But here, everyone says Legit which to me means a licensed, (non-happiness-providing) massage therapist who isn't breaking any laws. Like going to Massage Envy.

    They say Soda, we say Pop.

    However it's not a big deal, I can tell what they mean, my brain automatically processes the term Legit to fit the situation. I can't think of a single time I went to see a provider that was reviewed as "Legit" and I got the meaning backwards. (On the other hand, I also stopped using the word Legit when doing reviews because it's kind of ambiguous.)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape