Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19922

    Not new. Has been there for long.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...apist/11565602

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer3354  [View Original Post]
    Any links, contact info, or pics.

  2. #19921

    Michelle Mass

    Has anyone heard what happened to Michelle Mass. Please pm me if you know. Thanks!

  3. #19920

    Bb

    I know the norm for BB is to experience all that it has to offer, however I am looking to keep things simple lately since a HE has zero chance of surprises down the road (no reason for the fear, just personal attitude). I have been trying to find some alternative locations, but going from the young and attractive providers back to the much older and not in shape ones has be itching to run straight the hell back to BB / CB. My question for my fellow hobbyist is, has anyone gone for a simple HE at BB? Could you PM me the difference in tip from standard visits of $$. I know the house fees and normal extra fee for the full experience, just have no idea what the standard is for lesser services and I really don't want to overpay. I just get the impression it is going to be more than 40 compared to your standard AMP.

  4. #19919

    RE: Lake Brantlry

    Any links, contact info, or pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLover1305  [View Original Post]
    Set up they text. Lady in her late 40's may be. Very welcoming and friendly. But difficult to understand. Awesome massage. One of the best I have recd with a regular ending. Will certainly repeat.

  5. #19918

    Oriental Healing Massage

    It was my first time at this massage AMP. I saw two girls but ended up with the more average looking one. The massage was very dry with little to no oil. A couple times it hurt due to the repeated rubbing in one area. Mediocre at best for the massage. I fell asleep and dreamed that the eventual HJ was just okay. I will go back but only to try the other masseuse total damage 80 for massage 40 tip.

  6. #19917

    By Lake Brantley

    Set up they text. Lady in her late 40's may be. Very welcoming and friendly. But difficult to understand. Awesome massage. One of the best I have recd with a regular ending. Will certainly repeat.

  7. #19916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Ehh

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDee  [View Original Post]
    Had probably the best massage I have ever had. By Gina. Can only say excellent all the way.

    The only place I will be going. Had a different girl last time two weeks ago who also is almost.

    As good who even used some accupressure techniques. Standard end. My choice. . 8 and. 8 and.

    Will repeat often.
    Maybe I'm spoiled but did not have the greatest massage here. A bunch of questions. Who you see before? When you here last? What girls name? How much you tip me? Etc. Killed the mood. I actually said can you stop talking now. She was older mid40's with decent body. Other girl I saw there looked a little overweight. Anyways, YMMV but not planning to repeat.

  8. #19915

    Balance Michelle

    Visited Michelle today for a half-hour. I think at this point I should stop taking the risk of wasting my time / money / gas and focus on Balance. Michelle's body is amazing, she has a pretty face, and has a good personality (as I've mentioned before). Today I got there right as she was finishing up with a fellow monger. The massage wasn't as good (or as long). It was still good, but maybe she was tired? Maybe because I also asked her not to use oil bc I needed to go straight home and didn't want to smell / shine? I did some more UTCR, which we both enjoyed, while she would stroke me gently and rub the boys. I don't know what it is, but just mutual touching had me on the edge of explosion. With escorts, other AMPs, or SoFL strippers, that has NEVER happened. I even primed the well earlier in the day! After I focused on her for a bit we decided on full service. CBJ, CG, Mish. Sadly, I couldn't please her as well as she pleased me (like I said, there's just something about her) and she seemed a bit surprised by my early ending, but she didn't seem bothered. She cleaned me up, we chatted for a bit since I still had a few minutes, and off I went. $60 to the house, $100 for the great service. She did say that she usually charges $150 for FS and $100 for CBJ (steep! Either that's just a negotiation tactic or she's willing to be flexible if she thinks you'll be a regular.

    I'll let you guys know how next time goes.

  9. #19914

    That right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    You tell them A2-LOL.
    This forum is to share information and not to suppress it. I don't want to walk into a ROB or other bad situation because someone sat on their hands.

  10. #19913
    Quote Originally Posted by SexWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Ahh finally pay day came around, and I decided to partake in another visit down to the Bumby spa C and B. I was debating on whether to come here or to the one on Wood ward. Since I saw quite few good looking girls the last time that was last month. I decided to come back to give them another shot. Looks like none of the girls from last month were there today. But I arrived right around lunch time today and saw about 3 cars in the parking so I gave them a call and was told to come right in. I parked came in and man a very hot number took me right in and I mean she was very good looking I nearly busted a nut in my pants while I was standing in their entry room. Fun time time from the moment I walked in until finish. I also got to meet some of the other girls and they looked just as good as my girl. An hour of hot heavy fun, and a lot of hard work and play we finally finished up happily with her being a helluva lot more experienced and so freaking beautiful I busted a nice a happy load today. Yes yes all that shit is true about this place GFE and real bjs not that simulated shit. 240 house and for my lady. FUN.
    Did you happen to catch her name?

  11. #19912
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Every member is allowed to post to whatever level of detail they are comfortable with, that's always been the rule.

    To the member siting FACTS about this forum getting people busted, the reason I always shut guys like that down is because it is 100% bull fucking shit. Guys have been saying that since the second day the forum opened and to this day after almost TWO MILLION posts not a fucking one of them has ever been used in court and one never will because THEY ARE NOT EVIDENCE. They are hearsay which is IMPOSSIBLE to authenticate. End of fucking story. You could post a series of pictures with you holding a sign saying, "I'm giving this chick money to suck my dick" while holding money. Then a photo of both your hands on the money. Then a photo of her sucking your dick. Then a photo of her holding the money and a sign that said "he just paid me to suck his dick" and that STILL wouldn't be evidence.

    Cops bust MP's when they are told to bust MP's. They know which MP"s have nothing but male customers, they send in a UC who gets a handie then they bust it. All you Tony Montana wannabes that want to spice up the hobby with this "loose lips sink ships" shit are just fucking wrong.

    When you post that bullshit about cops reading this forum and that posting here puts chicks in danger I put you on moderation and you never get off. Do it twice and I ban your user name.

    A2
    Technically it could be used. But prostitution is almost like jail walking to cops. If the chick is under aged though better believe they will use anything to prosecute. I doubt this site is monitored, but it only takes one idiot to ruin it for everyone else.

    No, technically it cannot be used. That's why it's called hearsay.

    I say again, two million posts, not a single one ever introduced into evidence. If cops could use posts on this forum they wouldn't wait for yours they would just post them themselves and then use them.

    A2

  12. #19911

    Asahi altamonet

    Had probably the best massage I have ever had. By Gina. Can only say excellent all the way.

    The only place I will be going. Had a different girl last time two weeks ago who also is almost.

    As good who even used some accupressure techniques. Standard end. My choice. . 8 and. 8 and.

    Will repeat often.

  13. #19910

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    You tell them A2-LOL.
    It does crack me up when A2 yells at someone. The "dad is going to stop the car " still makes me laugh.

  14. #19909

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    I was traveling for work and decided to drop into an AMP, there was a stunning young Thai girl but she just greeted me and after I laid down a 40 ish mamasan came in. I was super bummed because I assumed it was a bait and switch routine. Mamasan took off my boxers while I was laying down (wasn't sure what kind of place it was) and started giving me an excellent massage. She closed in on my equipment while rubbing my thighs and then offered me the menu. I said I was somewhat interested in a standard ending and she haggled a bit then asked if I wanted a 4 hand for an additional $35. I agreed and she left and returns with the greeter. She was an absolute 10 among 10's. Otherworldly! Mamasan tells me it's her first massage, she just arrived so please be nice. They start the whole massage over, taking turns, then on the flip the young girl is just mesmerized by my equipment! She listens to mamasan's instructions and starts working it but with limited skills. I asked if the young girl had more menu but mamasan said she had never done any of this before. The young girl starts talking to mamasan and suddenly I'm offered full menu for $100! Mamasan gives me 5 or so minutes of BBBJ, then applies a hat and rides me for a bit while I played with young girl. Mamasan dismounts and removed the condom and she coaches the young girl on BBBJ which was pretty bad to be honest. I'm thick but not huge but she couldn't fit it in easily. So she climbs up on top of me and is body sliding all over me while Mamasan instructs. Suddenly I feel something warm, tight and wet slide down my shaft and realize that I'm balls deep bareback in the young girl! I NEVER do that, but I was so caught up with the girl that I didn't pull out and after about 10 minutes of various positions in that tight little thing I let loose inside her. When I pulled out Mamasan realized I just dropped a load in her new cash machine. A heated lecture in Thai followed. Afterwards they came back in, massaged me for about 20 minutes then a full body scrub and wash! This was probably close to 2 hours in the room. Mamasan informed me that the young girl had never done anything at all before that day. She had only had sex with her boyfriend back in Thailand a few times and had never seen another penis. Especially a circumcised one. She apologized for the bareback and said it would never happen again. LOL! I guess I should get tested for the next few months to be sure.

    Unique experience and all for about $240!
    Any info on where and the name of the AMP!

  15. #19908
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Every member is allowed to post to whatever level of detail they are comfortable with, that's always been the rule.

    To the member siting FACTS about this forum getting people busted, the reason I always shut guys like that down is because it is 100% bull fucking shit. Guys have been saying that since the second day the forum opened and to this day after almost TWO MILLION posts not a fucking one of them has ever been used in court and one never will because THEY ARE NOT EVIDENCE. They are hearsay which is IMPOSSIBLE to authenticate. End of fucking story. You could post a series of pictures with you holding a sign saying, "I'm giving this chick money to suck my dick" while holding money. Then a photo of both your hands on the money. Then a photo of her sucking your dick. Then a photo of her holding the money and a sign that said "he just paid me to suck his dick" and that STILL wouldn't be evidence.

    Cops bust MP's when they are told to bust MP's. They know which MP"s have nothing but male customers, they send in a UC who gets a handie then they bust it. All you Tony Montana wannabes that want to spice up the hobby with this "loose lips sink ships" shit are just fucking wrong.

    When you post that bullshit about cops reading this forum and that posting here puts chicks in danger I put you on moderation and you never get off. Do it twice and I ban your user name.

    A2
    You tell them A2-LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape