Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 7496
-
12-12-16 18:37 #3671Regular Member

Posts: 14Felicia
Anyone seen a Felicia? Pic? Got her number from friend today. Said he picked her up yesterday. Would like to see before I call.
-
12-12-16 15:14 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 146I got a text from her a couple weeks ago. I haven't received any reply from a couple texts I sent last week.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-16 14:38 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 423Amanda
Has anyone see or been with Amanda recently? I have texted her several times the past couple of days but got nothing back. Trying to hook up with her again.
-
12-12-16 11:37 #3668Banned Member

Posts: 129LOL I agree JustAJohn3051
A lot of guys don't date so-called fat girls, but almost every "fat" girl I've ever dated gave me super head, and like 90% of them always swallowed on their own accord (maybe because fat girls like to eat, so they love things in their mouth? , so I know exactly what you're talking about JustAJohn3051. It seems the less appealing ones have the most to prove to get their clientele; therefore, they give an awesome performance LOL while the ones who everybody thinks is sexy are wishy-washy and are not up to par (all because they know most guys want them based on how good they look, thus they feel that they don't have to give a good performance).
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
And on that note, I'm about to go see the chubby girl with no teeth, I met at the liquor store on Concord. Most mongers would see her, and not even give her a chance, not knowing the awesome toothless, gum blowjob they would receive with her swallowing your whole load, and licking your dick clean of all leftovers, and I mean CLEAN as a whistle, nothing left fellas.
-
12-11-16 14:02 #3667

Posts: 425?
One of my all time favorite Ho's was a older skinny woman named Donna, ugly with zero tits. She made up with it with incredible BBBJ, could DT better than anyone I have ever met (Could choke her with your cock and make her gag!) BBFS, and BBA as well. She would do almost anything, I did some nasty shit with her. Have some great stories of things I did to her. Sometimes the ugly ones are worth a try. LOL.
Originally Posted by BiggD
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-16 18:26 #3666Banned Member

Posts: 129?
Been with worse? Like who? LOL. Sparked my curiosity hahahahaha.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-16 16:33 #3665

Posts: 425Joking
Just busting your balls. LOL.
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
I have been with worse, as a couple of people on here know. Hahahahaha.
-
12-10-16 15:13 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 208LOL. I just report what I see.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-16 13:18 #3663

Posts: 425?
Is that Dude working?
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-16 06:31 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 54Michaela
Thanks, I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-16 22:54 #3661Banned Member

Posts: 129Joecblow
That's the crazy ***** I saw yelling at a guy in a car. Yelling "I'll fucking kill you" . Be careful she looks like she will bite off your dick while giving you head haha.
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-16 20:44 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 101Why would you bother LOL, kinda butch.
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-16 16:10 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 208Saw her today. Couldn't stop.
-
12-08-16 12:36 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 2099Bianca
I think you may of already got it!
Originally Posted by BiggD
[View Original Post]
Is this the girl you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-16 10:41 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 423A tale of 2 girls
Drove the loop last night. Ended up picking up a HSW off of Westford named Nina. Thought it was carmen but no such luck. Gets in and I had a bad feeling. She was just off. So went to a spot that I didn't like and she starts getting mad. So I told her to get out. Starts yammering on about how great she is and blah blah. Tells me to pull my cock out to make sure I am not a cop. So I pull it out and she grabs for it. Thought I was going to have to break her fingers. Then says she wants 10 bucks and I told her to get the fuck out. Decided on calling it a night and went why jays to find michaela. Scooped and did the deed. As reviews say her head game is fantastic. Glad I dumped the other hag to find her.










Reply With Quote





