Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3401

    Charlise

    I've seen charlise 3 times over the last few weeks in the casselberry area. She is alwaws prompt with reponses and available for some day time naughtiness. Rates are very reasonable but everything is covered and the effort is not GFE. Always a quick CBJ to "get ready for her". I do really like her body type, tall and thick with huge naturals. She is definitely thick but has a real cute face and look. She is on my semi rotation for her that, locale and price. Hard to rival.

  2. #3400

    LatinPassion

    I had the great pleasure to have a dream with this lovely pregnant girl. Wow it was great, the dream was located in a high end place north of colonial and she is what you see in the pics. Definitely pricey but I enjoyed every minute of the hour dream, you will not regret this dream.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Outcall.html

  3. #3399

    Southern hospitality

    I am glad to see Kelly has moved closer to the area. I saw her about a year ago and she had me smiling for days afterwards. This lady has skills, loves to kiss & is thick and delicious! I will be visiting again and again.

  4. #3398

    LatinPassion

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Outcall.html

    Saw her a couple weeks ago and she's a sweetheart. Is five months pregnant and moved here from Miami since baby daddy skipped town. She's in a very very upscale apartment just north of Colonial downtown. Great skills and great view. Entire massage was done in lingerie and lost too half way through. OTC roaming downstairs. A little pricy but worth it to me for privacy and safety. I got a sense more was on menu, but didn't push it.

    She's trying to establish herself here and isn't having a lot of luck since she's not reviewed. I hope this gets the party started. Treat her right and have fun.

  5. #3397

    MarinaGfe

    Saw her the other week, it has been awhile so I just did a qv for now. Had a very nice time looking forward to longer play times with her!

  6. #3396
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidFun  [View Original Post]
    All reviews & Pics are accurate. PM lead her to share her phone. Then text / spoke to set time for later next day. Met at her incall / apt. She is GFE by anyone's standard. She was able to fill an hour with GFE delights-shot of tequila, convo & shower (for me to freshen up) along with playtime (BBBJ, CG, DATY, massage, Cuddling & Kissing) and more convo and she even fed me some nice chicken pot pie (yummy)! Of course, would recommend her. I seek longer dates (dinners, overnights, travel) so might not see her that often as her current "status" does not permit her to do that which I respect. But, I know she would be open to it if things "changed" for her. If all you can do is an hour and you want GFE I can defiantly say go see her. She can make that happen! Marina-nice to meet you and thanks for lovely time. $50/ hr.
    Thank you very much I glad you liked my homemade pot pie and I would love to see you now that I know you for longer dates because we clicked.

  7. #3395

    Met with Marina

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-specials.html

    Based on a lot of good reviews decided to see this lady today. Setup was quick for a hhr incall at an apartment complex near Sea world. She is a cute bbw not sure if pics are her though be old. She smelled fresh out of shower. We chatted for a bit and the fun began. Great BBBJ skills, we tried different positions and exploded while doing doggy.

    Hhr was. 8.

    Very friendly and total GFE huge tits and soft ass!!

  8. #3394

    Late Octoberfest with SabrinaT

    Had a chance to catch up with SabrinaT yesterday. I've seen here a half dozen times but it had been a while. As usual she doesn't disappoint and gave me a great massage followed by nice finish to my dream. She has a wicked sense of humor, and likes to make fun of you and herself. She is in a nice clean extended stay in the IDrive area. Dmgs for an HR was $1. 8 She does have a cat, so if you are sensitive to that take note. No cat smell though and her room is always neat and clean.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-Specials.html

  9. #3393

    MarinaGFE

    Finally had an opportunity today to go and see Marina. All the previous reviews are on point. She is a fantastic GFE. Her in call is safe and clean and easy to find. She is a great kisser and I really like that. Has a fantastic soft ass that's just begging to be squeezed. Made me feel very comfortable offered me a drink when I got there. Her BBBJ was great. After that went for a little DATY, that she seem to enjoy it very much. Moved to mush, then dg. Finished with a great BBBJ. I definitely recommend and will for sure be repeating.

  10. #3392

    Famous Jamie

    This report is little late as I was away. But before flying out, I had a visit with Jamie after Melisa3 blew me out saying last minute emergency. Called up Jamie and she latched up on the request like a baby. She has been reviewed numerous times and everything said about her is true. She gave me a mind blowing BBBJ that felt like heaven. She turned little chubby but not BBW. We did little DATY, k9, CG and it was awesome to make eye contact and see those tits bumping around. Finished in MISH and She too had a big O. Cheap donation and good service, clean and safe.

    Will repeat.

    NB1.

  11. #3391

    One of a Kind

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to catch up with Sassy recently and of course another fantastic session. I think her incall ranks very close to the top of cozy places. Always nice to hang out there for a bit. Go to her place, big hug, sat and got caught up. Wouldn't you know, one thing led to another and we were both nekked on the bed. BBBJ sends me to the brink of eruption not once but two times. This session was a round robin of positions. It was like riding a merry go round. Mish, doggie, CG, more doggie. I don't even remember what position it was that I filled the cover. I think I just rolled over trying to gain some sort of composure. She went way above the call of duty this time. She is petite and tight and as advertised, some big fun bags that are very responsive to being stimulated. I don't see her as often as I would like, but when I do see her, she sticks in my mind for days. She is a busy girl these days with other stuff, so catch her when you can. Any questions, PM me if you want.

    JC.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ig-Boobs-.html
    JC, like always its good to be able to leave you satisfied 😘.

  12. #3390

    Finally

    After 3 years I finally got to see Baby Jamie. Met her at her safe incall in ORL. Very early morning I texted to see if she was awake. Got a quick response and I was on my way. I arrived and she met me at the door. Made our way to the bedroom where I laid down the. 80 donation, she immediately stripped down and get totally naked and I did the same. She gave me a wonderfully soft sloppy BBBJNQNS. Her reviews live up to her reputation as giving some of the finest head in Orlando.

    Sox man out.

  13. #3389

    Marina Katt 1st visit (no surprises to anyone)

    All reviews & Pics are accurate. PM lead her to share her phone. Then text / spoke to set time for later next day. Met at her incall / apt. She is GFE by anyone's standard. She was able to fill an hour with GFE delights-shot of tequila, convo & shower (for me to freshen up) along with playtime (BBBJ, CG, DATY, massage, Cuddling & Kissing) and more convo and she even fed me some nice chicken pot pie (yummy)! Of course, would recommend her. I seek longer dates (dinners, overnights, travel) so might not see her that often as her current "status" does not permit her to do that which I respect. But, I know she would be open to it if things "changed" for her. If all you can do is an hour and you want GFE I can defiantly say go see her. She can make that happen! Marina-nice to meet you and thanks for lovely time. $50/ hr.

  14. #3388

    She is tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Hey there brothers of this forum. Has anyone visited Mercedes on the sister site yet?

    Here is her ad.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-E-D-E-S-.html
    She is a really small girl and really tight. If you like them small, she's perfect. 5 ft tall probably less than 100 lbs.

  15. #3387

    Still hot

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefInAter  [View Original Post]
    I have always enjoyed seeing the pics posted of Dallas I notice what you see but I wouldn't say it is a fair amount of weight. IMO she looks perfect. I have never had the pleasure of meeting her but I would love a chance. It has always sounded tough making arrangements. I have a busy schedule, I need ic and she's not local. It just seemed to be that unicorn for me. Who knows, maybe one day.

    86 chef.
    If you take a look at the posts rufus has. Specifically.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...678&viewfull=1#post2879678.

    She clearly looks in better shape in those pictures. She is still smoking hot no doubt, some would just argue that she isn't exactly in the full spinner category now haha. NO hate here, I've seen really glowing reviews aside from tardiness. Stay safe everyone, uncle LEO is out the for holidays, and he won't leave anything in your stockings.

    Regards.

    SDG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape