Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19791
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Herbal spa ocoee. Draping?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine55  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jackie at AMP in Ocoee. The one on Clarke rd. Jackie is young Chinese in late 20's. Wear this Librarian glasses and she has very good massage skills. She will do nice hand release HE but no roaming allowed. She love looking at penis, smiles a lot andvery curious about it which turns me on. Let me know if you mongers got better luck.
    What about draping?

    Been there twice, met Jackie but have never had a massage from her. Will have to giver a try. They have two other attendants probably late 30's early 40's. The taller one with lighter skin is average looking and gives a good massage. The other attendant is shorter darker skin and speaks no English. She is not very good looking and her massage is average at best. So far no extras offered. I do like the fact that they keep the place warm and the lighting is really dim. My only complaint is they tend to be to much into draping for my likes, even for a massage with no he.

  2. #19790
    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this and took one for the team.

    http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/...ning-Fall-SALE

    Was very hopeful based on the photos. Located in a small gym in Altamonte. Fantastic massage, especially for $30. Very attractive curvy girl. No Hint of extras. Plaque on the wall says she was trained at Massage Envy. Will repeat for massage but don't really think much more will occur.
    No extras the draping was weird massage was good, looked at her schedule unless she provides more service and or keep the $30 for an hour.

    She will be out of business.

  3. #19789

    Li

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyblk8  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's nice to finally see a review of Li. Thanks Sex, I've seen her years ago in east orlando. Osceola or Lake County are a little far for me if service was subpar. Glad to see she is still taking good care of us mongers. How is the bf / mgr / male massuese? Any sketchiness? Thanks.
    They are at a hair salon / massage parlor on hwy 27. No sign of a bf although her ad usually says male masseuse is available.

  4. #19788

    You-Massage on Vineland west of Kirkman

    Had a chance to dream of Lily at you-massage or whatever it is called. Dreamt for an hour at $80, was offered a TS but turned it down. Got a good rub for 30 minutes then on the flip, was offered the total package for 160. Multiple positions, Mish, Cowgirl, rev cow girl, she did some move with her legs and spun around with legs against the wall, head underneath my ballsack getting t-bagged. Pretty sweet move. Lily worked up a good sweat and we had a good time. We had three minutes at the end and she rubbed my feet, which were sore, so all in all, it was a good time. -- Dog.

  5. #19787

    Luck with Lucky at Cherry Blossom (CB)

    I had the opportunity to be in the area over the weekend and stopped in at Cherry Blossom (CB). I know it is very well reviewed. So I'll try to share what I think is important.

    A beautiful asian girl (late 20's?) met me at the door. Said her name was lucky. She took me to the room and I booked for an hour (. 8) I got ready and lay face down on the table for my dream. I like a good massage.

    Not a good massage here. Lucky had no interest in that. She was not shy and entertained my boys however and she quickly had me flip, I deamed some numbers were passed around, and in the end she changed my hour to a hh and I was missing a total of two of my friends named Ben.

    Very nice time with CBJ, cg, and mish. She was perfect body type for me. Not overly heavy on top. She says they are too small. They are nice apple size. She is thin and very attractive with a great attitude and service.

    As with all things in mongerland, your dream may vary. Be safe.

  6. #19786

    Jenna in Maitland

    Saw one of my longtime favorites the other day and made me think, why haven't I seen more of her. I had forgotten how lovely see is. I also got a chance to meet Nikki who is from upstate. (not Nikki from Tara's place). Super lovely and available for 4-handed with Jenna. Don't PM me, I don't have any details, but trust me when I say, it sounded like a good time waiting to happen. -- Dog out.

  7. #19785

    Draped or undraped?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this and took one for the team.

    http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/...ning-Fall-SALE

    Was very hopeful based on the photos. Located in a small gym in Altamonte. Fantastic massage, especially for $30. Very attractive curvy girl. No Hint of extras. Plaque on the wall says she was trained at Massage Envy. Will repeat for massage but don't really think much more will occur.
    Just curious, was session covered? Website does not specify.

  8. #19784

    Grand opening in Altamonte

    Ran across this and took one for the team.

    http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/...ning-Fall-SALE

    Was very hopeful based on the photos. Located in a small gym in Altamonte. Fantastic massage, especially for $30. Very attractive curvy girl. No Hint of extras. Plaque on the wall says she was trained at Massage Envy. Will repeat for massage but don't really think much more will occur.

  9. #19783

    Sex xes & Li

    Well, it's nice to finally see a review of Li. Thanks Sex, I've seen her years ago in east orlando. Osceola or Lake County are a little far for me if service was subpar. Glad to see she is still taking good care of us mongers. How is the bf / mgr / male massuese? Any sketchiness? Thanks.

  10. #19782

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTwo3  [View Original Post]
    Magic is the go too. I've been a bit braver recently, but magic is always there when no one else is imo.
    With all the negative reviews I had to stop in today to see what happen to my favorite place. Dreamed that I saw Sarah today very sexy girl with long hair. I have dreamed of her before and get the same service I always have. Nice massage and great teasing. Ok the flip off came the clothes and got to explore. I ended my dream with her 69 and HE. Tiped my usual 8 x10 golden tickets for the ride or dream.

    Nothing changed at magic. Guess it depends on the person IDK. One of these times I'm going to ask for more in my dream and see what happens. Worst that can happen is she says no.

  11. #19781

    Li

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-10pm/14589339

    Visited this place on highway 27 just north of 192. This is Li (Princess Li formally of East Orlando) Nice slim body, hard to tell about the age. Mid to late 30's I would guess. $80 door fee & gives a decent massage. Open men, bring your own protection. Li is the shorter one in the ad. The taller one looks promising. May have to return & find out. 180 Total for my dream.

  12. #19780

    Asahi massage

    Stoppped by asahi last night. First time there. Nice AMP clean and spacious rooms. Only got the standard he but as I roamed no bra or panties. Hoping next time the AMP will show its beauty 😀 Will revisit and report back guys.

  13. #19779

    W colonial AMP

    Has anyone visited Orlando massage they have a ad on groupon.

  14. #19778

    Leesburg Massage

    http://ocala.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1...w-face/8758693

    Late post as I actually went in a couple of weeks ago but figured I'd share anyway. I was leaving the gym and figured screw it, the place is next door, I'll give it a shot. Went in and was led back to a private room. Pretty standard setup. Masseuse was older in the face but had a surprisingly nice body. I honestly couldn't pin down her age. Massage was good, after flip and some quick discussion the clothes came off and other than a bit of B2 B action it was a standard HE. If I remember right I paid for the hour and with tip total bill was 160. Although that might be off. Not bad, but definitely pricey for what was being offered.

    Does anyone have any intel on the other Lake County massage spots that are around now?

  15. #19777

    Magic has always been on my list

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt247  [View Original Post]
    I've gone there 2 times, but just so so service, so I've never been back, sometimes I think if they think you're too young they don't like providing the service they provide older clients. Just my two cents, as always though YMMV.
    Magic is the go too. I've been a bit braver recently, but magic is always there when no one else is imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape