Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16150

    Saran wrap

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Long time ago the provider at Yun used the wrap BJ+FS because I forgot my wrap, but after we finished, she suggested that I'd bring the cover next time.
    I prefer saran wrap over a cover if it's a available. Don't knock it till you try it, much more feeling than any condom you can buy. But most likely less safe, WTF.

  2. #16149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    House and TS

    Quote Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida  [View Original Post]
    House $65.

    TS included.

    Price of admission included a grade a massage and 60 full minutes solid of attention. Tip was my choice not asked for.
    Thumbs up for you. Its difficult to find a professional massage and expanded menu. Also good to know she did not push you on the tip.

  3. #16148

    House and TS

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    Pricey for L1 release in my opinion. What was the house fee? Was the TS extra? I know some places charge 10 for TS.
    House $65.

    TS included.

    Price of admission included a grade a massage and 60 full minutes solid of attention. Tip was my choice not asked for.

  4. #16147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Near Fulton Market

    Quote Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip downtown on the Blue Line to find a great massage and L1 release. Place near Fulton Market was Green. Great massage, full hour and included table shower. Total with tip $125 for the full hour.

    If you like a therapeutic deep tissue massage, TS, great friendly service and L1. This is the place. Enjoy and treat the staff well!!
    Pricey for L1 release in my opinion. What was the house fee? Was the TS extra? I know some places charge 10 for TS.

  5. #16146

    Levels

    Quote Originally Posted by headfirst80  [View Original Post]
    what is L1?
    L1 = hj
    L2 = bj
    L3 = fs

  6. #16145

    What Place Is This?

    What is this place? Do you have a link to their ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip downtown on the Blue Line to find a great massage and L1 release. Place near Fulton Market was Green. Great massage, full hour and included table shower. Total with tip $125 for the full hour.

    If you like a therapeutic deep tissue massage, TS, great friendly service and L1. This is the place. Enjoy and treat the staff well!!

  7. #16144

    Yedam

    Visited recently at Yedam. She wanted payment upfront, I said I'll give it to MT but she said NO give now and I walked out.

    Anyone know how the talent is there? Didn't want to just pay and regret remainder of the hour.

  8. #16143
    Quote Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip downtown on the Blue Line to find a great massage and L1 release. Place near Fulton Market was Green. Great massage, full hour and included table shower. Total with tip $125 for the full hour.

    If you like a therapeutic deep tissue massage, TS, great friendly service and L1. This is the place. Enjoy and treat the staff well!!
    What is L1?

  9. #16142

    Basics at Green

    Took a trip downtown on the Blue Line to find a great massage and L1 release. Place near Fulton Market was Green. Great massage, full hour and included table shower. Total with tip $125 for the full hour.

    If you like a therapeutic deep tissue massage, TS, great friendly service and L1. This is the place. Enjoy and treat the staff well!!

  10. #16141

    Stripper Slide

    Quote Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida  [View Original Post]
    It's common. They use it because it's cheap. Just lean back and enjoy.
    I saw an escort once that pulled the same thing. Had covers for FS, but offered a stripper slide as an option. I agreed, at which point she pulled out a costco sized roll of saran wrap and tore off about 2' of it. She held it in place between her kitty and my cock with one hand in the front and the other in the back. No lube, so it was not the most pleasant of experiences. WHen I asked if we could either get some lube or ditch the saran wrap and just do the SS with a cover (as to make a smooth transition to FS when the time was right), she looked dumbfounded and gave some explanation that covers can roll off during an SS. I get the part about covers coming off during that sort of act, but the lube thing was a viable option since she used plenty when we did go FS. Seriously, if I wanted the same sensation I got from her saran wrap stripper slide, I could have wrapped my pillow in plastic and humped it. I couldn't even fathom why a (well-respected, mind you) provider would offer such a strange service.

    Bottom line, in my book, any provider who offers saran wrap as a protective device is not one worth seeing.

  11. #16140

    Yun wrap

    Quote Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida  [View Original Post]
    It's common. They use it because it's cheap. Just lean back and enjoy.
    Long time ago the provider at Yun used the wrap BJ+FS because I forgot my wrap, but after we finished, she suggested that I'd bring the cover next time.

  12. #16139

    Wrap

    Quote Originally Posted by InAGaddaDaVida  [View Original Post]
    It's common. They use it because it's cheap. Just lean back and enjoy.
    I remember one time I was seeing a woman up on north Lincoln. We are in one of those dirtbag hourly places. We are getting hot and heavy and she says I don't have any condoms. Ok, me neither.

    So she says I will just blow you instead. Problem was she was a lousy BJ.

    After a while she says oh I have an idea. She goes to the bathroom and comes back with one of those plastic cups sealed in plastic. She takes out the cup and puts the wrapper on me and tries to climb on.

    If you think saran feels weird I suggest you do NOT try this at home.

    Needless to say I opted to go back to the bad blow job.

    Randolph.

  13. #16138

    The Wrap

    Quote Originally Posted by DundzPoker  [View Original Post]
    Went and stopped by today. Quiet day. Asked for Yoyo- a 40's, MILF, good body, natural tits, maybe a 7. Read good things about her. Opted for hhr, weak massage, then flip. Gave her menu. Opted for #2. She does not go full.

    She undressed made me play with her top and bottom. One weird thing was she took a plastic saran wrap and wrapped my dick with it. 1st time getting a BJ with saran LOL it felt weird. She did play and licked the boys, but I let her take off the wrap and finished Russian.

    Has any of you tried saran wrap BJ? Just weird. It almost felt like a condom, just probably because she had it all soaked with her saliva.
    It's common. They use it because it's cheap. Just lean back and enjoy.

  14. #16137
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerB88  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming south based on your post but I'd like to confirm.
    Pm location? Appreciate it!

  15. #16136

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerB88  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming south based on your post but I'd like to confirm.
    I'm only familiar with 22 & mich.

    She told me she normally has Wednesday and Sunday off. She worked yesterday because another girl was out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape