Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 660 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 9898
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7813
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeWanders  [View Original Post]
    Chris! Thanks! This place on the east or west side of harbor? Tried looking on a map and it's all auto shops and stereo places over there haha.

    I also found a nice quiet cul de sac on hazard and ward I might try too.
    East side.

    Its the shopping center next to Santa Anita Park.

    Enjoy yourself.

  2. #7812

    Mecca

    Scene was very active tonight, both with SW and mongers. The 7-11 area at corner of Hazard and Harbor was crawling with gals, and others scattered around. Found a cute Hispanic on Hazard by new construction. Said name was Stacy, new in town from Reno. She was gorgeous. Spinner body, fantastic ass, small breasts. Everything covered. Just can't get over her ass. Amazing. Facial piercings. Really cool chick on top of it. Just wish I had a comfy bed instead of backseat with her.

  3. #7811
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You sent me a PM but its better to answer you in the open.

    On Harbor (south of Hazard) there's a shopping center that's nothing but auto repair and stereo shops. It has two entrances from harbor.

    You can pull in thru one of entrances and goto the back and in the middle.

    Its completely quiet as the shopping center is next to a wall which is next to a park.

    I've taken countless prostitutes back there and boned the hell out of them.

    Its so quiet that if anyone in a motor vehicle pulls in thru either entrance you will hear them with plenty of time to get your pants back on.

    Good luck and have fun.
    Chris! Thanks! This place on the east or west side of harbor? Tried looking on a map and it's all auto shops and stereo places over there haha.

    I also found a nice quiet cul de sac on hazard and ward I might try too.

  4. #7810

    There You Go!

    DW,

    It looks like you already sent a PM to Poonstar for suggestions on discrete locations for where to take a ho to bone. He's a much better resource for this sort of information than I would be.

    Good luck!

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    You sent me a PM but its better to answer you in the open.

    On Harbor (south of Hazard) there's a shopping center that's nothing but auto repair and stereo shops. It has two entrances from harbor.

    You can pull in thru one of entrances and goto the back and in the middle.

    Its completely quiet as the shopping center is next to a wall which is next to a park.

    I've taken countless prostitutes back there and boned the hell out of them.

    Its so quiet that if anyone in a motor vehicle pulls in thru either entrance you will hear them with plenty of time to get your pants back on.

    Good luck and have fun.

  5. #7809
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeWanders  [View Original Post]
    Don't need to give me exact locations. No desire to run into any of you LOL. Just general locations and ideas for area around harbor and hazard track. So much Le. Just seems so sketchy.
    You sent me a PM but its better to answer you in the open.

    On Harbor (south of Hazard) there's a shopping center that's nothing but auto repair and stereo shops. It has two entrances from harbor.

    You can pull in thru one of entrances and goto the back and in the middle.

    Its completely quiet as the shopping center is next to a wall which is next to a park.

    I've taken countless prostitutes back there and boned the hell out of them.

    Its so quiet that if anyone in a motor vehicle pulls in thru either entrance you will hear them with plenty of time to get your pants back on.

    Good luck and have fun.

  6. #7808

    11/27/16 morning

    Meant 100, not 1000.

  7. #7807

    11/27/16 morning

    Went around 6 pm during on and off rain last night (11/26/16) and nothing was out and about. Went again this morning around 4 am on arrival on harbor and there was a good amount of activity with no pigs let out of the farm. The first girl gave me a CBJ for 60 and I was her last client of the night. Her name was Ariel and She was a light skinned beauty with a nice bigger ass. She was cool and nice. The second girl was a short darker skin, but not black. I forget her real name but she goes by Bentley she said. She cahrged 40 for CBJ and I dropped her off at Dennys. I think she might have stole 1000 from me after seeing were my money was kept. I have to go search my car but I'm 99% sure she did steal. So beware. She is beautiful with an amazing ass. But beware and cautious of Bentley. The last lady I had the pleaure to get was the infamous Ashley. SHE LOOKED AMAZING! Fishenest dress and cute patines. We agreed on 70 for CBJ but I gave her 80. She's a cute doll and gave my wondering hands unlimited freedom. Very sweet and nice lady and wish to see her again. Only felt rushed by the second girl. Ashley didn't rush or anything at all! Got to respect that! A decent night, in all spent 180 plus lost 100. But that nut that Ashley busted was worth it. .

  8. #7806

    What in YOUR wallet?

    Yeah, that's on you, bro. You NEVER show a ho how much cash you're carrying. Of course they'll want more if they know that you got it. Rookie mistake. You'll learn.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    2 weeks ago, I picked up one next to cg on harbor.

    Man she was greedy.

    We initially agreed on. 4 then later on when she saw I had more inside the wallet.

    She asked for. 1 more.

    The CBJ was so-so and I didn't like it at all.

  9. #7805
    2 weeks ago, I picked up one next to cg on harbor.

    Man she was greedy.

    We initially agreed on. 4 then later on when she saw I had more inside the wallet.

    She asked for. 1 more.

    The CBJ was so-so and I didn't like it at all.

  10. #7804

    Back to normal

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    How's Harbor and Hazard been lately? Thinking about making a trip tonight?

    What are the best times?
    I think the girls are back working after laying low before the election. I took a pass the other day and I thought I saw Barbie again. Anyone know if that's her or was it a lookalike?

  11. #7803
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    How is it?

    How's Harbor and Hazard been lately? Thinking about making a trip tonight?

    What are the best times?

  12. #7802

    Deadzone

    Just checked out the scene this early morning. It was dead. Must be the pre-election sweep this weekend.

  13. #7801
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeWanders  [View Original Post]
    Almost picked one up today on HR by the club. Never done a car date and don't know best places to do the deed. Thanks for any and all info!
    Don't need to give me exact locations. No desire to run into any of you LOL. Just general locations and ideas for area around harbor and hazard track. So much Le. Just seems so sketchy.

  14. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand  [View Original Post]
    This is a post of yours.
    His post is #7792.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...13#post2945713

  15. #7799

    Wrong Post #?

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #7716 where VolvoBen created the map of your dreams. You can thank him later.

    Dutch.
    This is a post of yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape