Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 7975
-
12-01-16 21:57 #940Senior Member

Posts: 34Thai Lena Sweet
Saw her ad and was very interested in some Thai cuisine after reading her reviews on TER. She is very pretty and her pics don't do her justice. She host in a upscale hotel, after passing her screening, she texted me where her incall is. She asks that you notify her when you are on your way as it gives her some time to prep for your arrival.
I parked and texted her when I was ready, she replies with directions to her room and just walk in as she leaves the door ajar and to place the donation on the table. I walked in and she is behind the door in a black bra and thong with matching thigh highs and heels. What a beauty, she closes the door and grabs me to give me a lfk. She leads me into the room as I place my donation on the table and she starts kissing me again, I reached around her and grab her lovely soft ass as we stood there making out. I reached down to pull her breast out of her bra and her nipples are very nice and hard. She starts taking off my clothes as I was still playing with her breast, she kneels down and pulls my pants down and my cock was now inches from her face, she leans forward and starts teasing him by licking the head and then taking him in her mouth for a few minutes. I pull her up and start kissing her again then she talls me lets go take a bathe so I can take care of you for the hour.
We head to the bathroom and she had the bathtub ready with hot water and ask me to lay down, she then joins me in the bathtub and grabs some soap and starts washing my cock and balls. I was now hard as a rock, she grabs a small towel and starts scrubbing my back with it while her breast and nipple was in my hands and mouth. She tells me to lean back and lift my ass up out of the water to rinse the soap off, once I was soap free she starts licking the tip with her tongue down to my balls and back up again. The site of watching a beautiful Thai woman pleasing so was so hot I almost blew but held off. She tells me that we should take this to the bed and I didn't disagree, we both stood up and she turns the shower on to rinse us off, then dries me off and I head to the bed while she dries herself off.
She comes out of the bathroom and tells me to lay face down but I had other ideas. I know she has a routine but I sorta broke it and ask her to skip it. She felt alittle uncomfortable as she told me to let her take care of me, I told her I am not a quickie kind of guy and would like to enjoy playing with her more then get a massage. She agrees and tells me to lay down face up, she starts a BBBJ while looking at me and I was instantly hard again, her bbbi is better then average and she knows how much pressure to suck on your balls without hurting you. She then grabs some lube and starts a p2 p slide in cg position, the site of her beautiful pussy sliding back and forth on my cock almost made me blow again. I couldn't take it anymore and ask her for the cover. She applies the cover and we get into missionary, we were at it for 10 minutes as she was definitely enjoying as she was pull and telling me to go deeper. I think she came a few times as I felt her pussy contracted a few times. I ask for doggie but then she laid sideways and ask if I want to try this, who is going to say no to this beauty LOL. She lifts her leg up as I entered her, we went at it for 5 minutes and the site of her looking at me, I couldn't hold out so I blew my load into the bag.
She cleans me up and went to clean herself up then comes back and tells me now let me give you a good massage. Who is going to say no to a body rub down LOL. I laid down and she grabs some massage oil and starts rubbing my shoulder, back, arms and legs. It is one of the best if not best massage I have received. It's not the type of massage you get at the fa massage parlor. Her massage are legit and I felt the difference driving home.
I know most guys won't pay her price of $$ 5. She reminds me of Erotic Jennifer in that they both have a script and are looking to please you in every way. Only difference is Lena will bathe and shower with you. I will definitely repeat when she is in the area again.
http://thaisweetheartlena.hotprovider.com/#/ profile.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...=297832&page=1#Review.
-
11-27-16 15:42 #939Senior Member

Posts: 213EPM Verification
If you haven't already, try completing the form on their website for new guest.
Originally Posted by Shoreguy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 10:44 #938Regular Member

Posts: 1Getting verified at EPM
For some reason I've been having a problem getting verified to see one of their ladies, I have great references etc. Any suggestions?
-
11-27-16 01:20 #937Senior Member

Posts: 213Ass Licking Awesome Time with Soaking Wet Serena at EPM *ATF GFE*
*Reader Discretion is Advised. Explicit Tongue In Asshole Details*.
I've repeated with Sia and Fawn the last couple of weeks. Great times with both girls. Nothing beats fucking young college girl Fawn and getting her pussy wet. She loves the old in & out, right, right (Kubrick). I planned on going to NYC for GFE for a change of scenery. Serena's come back changed my mind. I've seen Serena a few times, each time the service gets more intimate.
At first sight, she seems reserved, relaxed and does not appear highly energetic. Her alter ego is a nympho manic dripping wet pussy freak. A slow arousal builder that explodes like a volcano. When I walked into the apartment she was wearing a black skimpy bikini. She's beautiful. Hot girl! We did some catching up and got right down the business with caressing each other and light kisses in the middle of the room. She gave me the standard BBBJ before the shower. She did the smell test before sucking on my balls, I came prepared smelling like Mr. Clean. She placed my right hand on her breast and walked me to the bathroom for mouthwash.
In the shower, she softly washed me down with her hands. She scrubbed my ass and under my balls real good, my leg was on the bath tub ledge enjoying the scrub down. She put liquid soap in my hands so I could rub on her lovely soft tits and perky nipples. I put my hands on her ass cheek and washed her ass cheeks while softly and passionately tongue kissing. I moved my hands to the crack of her ass and washed her asshole with my middle finger. I scrubbed her asshole like I was a Korean escort. My cock was hard as a motherfucker. I placed my soaped up cock between her legs. While gently rubbing / scrubbing on her asshole I also pressed the shaft of my dick up against her soapy pussy for P2 P. Slow & Passionate DFK. She uses the shower head to run water all over my body. She rubs my cock all over her body and nipples. She does Russian. She ran the shower water over my cock while sucking my dick. Oh, what a beautiful sight to her at work.
We dried off and she asked me to lay on my stomach in the bed. She licked me everywhere. My butt was lifted so she could hit the bullseye with her tongue. It was a direct hit right in the center of the black hole while simultaneously stroking my cock from the rear. OMG, this Hot Ass Korean Chick is going to make me CUM. She asked me to turn over for BBBJ, using her lips and tongue to slowly rub on the tip of my head while our eyes were locked.
It was my turn to lick on her pussy, I did, and than some. She is not a loud moaner. She will wordlessly let you know when she is enjoying the moment. Her pussy get very moist and the flower blossoms, but it gets better. Long pussy eating session until she got really wet and was ready for insertion. While she was on her back, I was eating her pussy and examined her asshole while she was in the heat of the moment. Her pussy and asshole is fresh & clean. She turned on her side so.
I can do a through inspection, all good. Let me return the rimming favor. I rimmed the shit out of Serena. Again, she is not a loud moaner but her body will tell say you are doing something right. My tongue went to work moving with velocity from her pussy to her asshole. She got very horny wanting more and more. I put my middle finger and ring finger right alongside her clit and gently rubbed her pussy until my fingers were lubricated with her pussy juices. I inserted my middle finger in her pussy and used the tip of my finger to rub on the area between her pussy and asshole. I also used the palm of my hand to rub on her clit and my tongue was flicking in & out of her asshole. Holy SHHIIITTT! Somebody call a mother fucking plumber, we have a super leaker, true super soaker over here. My fingers and hand were excessively saturated with her pussy juice. My entire jaw / cheeks had juice all over them too. Crazy how much fluid she produced from my tongue in her asshole.
After that, she became possessed and wanted me to fuck her NOW. She pulled me up and started aggressive DFK. We have always had a connection but this session felt different. I won't bore you with the main event details.
What I will say is Serena is the # 1 Asian GFE girl I have seen this year. Not just in Philly, this includes my GFE session with Candy at Asian Sensation in NY. Serena has a way of making me feel like I'm making love to my girlfriend at home. Very hard to tell the difference. That the sign of a true professional. Her GFE service is, caring, passionate, sensual and intimate.
I have a very short list of ATF GFE's. MY Top 3 ATF GFE's are:
1. Hanna.
2. Serena.
3. Mickey.
As always, your mileage may vary. Serena asked me to come back next week. I think it's best to come back tomorrow to experience GFE with a hot young woman.
http://phillymodels.provider-sites.com/home
-
11-22-16 18:12 #936Senior Member

Posts: 34Samantha "Sam" at EPM
Wanted to see Coco but she is gone. Was recommended to see Sam, who doesn't have any reviews. The pics are of her, might be a few years old and she is cute. I would classified her as a spinner in my book but some of you might not, there is no fat on her. I am too tired and lazy to write a full review but you definitely will get GFE service from her. She loves to give a BBBJ and suck on your balls and also loves daty. She has a few tatoos which I don't mind and is very nicely done but if you aren't into it then she might not suit you. She is not fully shaved, there is a patch which looks sexy on her. Her tits are very soft and big, big enough for you to squeeze them together and have both nipples in your Wanted to see Coco but she is gone. Was recommended to see Sam, who doesn't have any reviews. The pics are of her, might be a few years old and she is cute. I would classified her as a spinner in my book but some of you might not, there is no fat on her. I am too tired and lazy to write a full review but you definitely will get GFE service from her. She loves to give a BBBJ and suck on your balls and also loves daty. She has a few tatoos which I don't mind and is very nicely done but if you aren't into it then she might not suit you. She is not fully shaved, there is a patch which looks sexy on her. Her tits are big and soft, big enough for you to squeeze them together and have both nipples in your mouth.
Highlights: Gives a great BBBJ in the shower and on the bed with the right amount of suction and will look you in the eye. Loves to receive daty, can take a pounding in any position. The best part is she is very very tight, I am average size but I can really feel her tightness. The tighest girl (provider) I have ever experienced plus she doesn't use much lube which is great. Here for another 2-3 weeks. Have fun gents.
-
11-20-16 17:35 #935Senior Member

Posts: 637Anyone ever seen Gigi?
She seems new to EPM, just booked an appointment with her. Not a lot of pics on site.
-
11-04-16 12:53 #934Regular Member

Posts: 19Open minded or fetish friendly doesn't mean shit and you should avoid those. They just want more money for what they already are doing. If you really want to go to greece and become a dual citizen. Catch a woman with a lot of kids or a head that really likes you. If you want an escort to do it. You will pay dearly.
Originally Posted by PapiDiddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 11:30 #933Senior Member

Posts: 208More Mac
Just returned from another great hour with Mac. She was pleased to see my return. Elsewhere there were a few complaints that she had added a few pounds. Not in an unpleasing way. Anyway, in my view its totally what you do with them that matters. Mac has a great personality and slurpy blowjob. We finished with a BBBJCIM (well mostly, I am a little slow sometimes so the very end may have been a HJ, but no matter).
She leaves on Monday so if you can see her this weekend.
OE.
-
11-02-16 21:17 #932Senior Member

Posts: 213Sia Photo
Take a look at the photo attached to my review below. Website photos are photoshopped.
Originally Posted by Basketball
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 19:40 #931Senior Member

Posts: 143Sia
I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Saw her pic on the web site. Her boobs look too perfect to be real. Please tell me they are.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 14:01 #930Senior Member

Posts: 208Sia is special
I also visited Sia today through EPM. I second everything said by Rice. She is young, sweet, sexy and everything you'd want from a GFE. She will be here for two more weeks. EPM is a little more expensive ($250) but what you get for that is dependability and excellence. Wonderful girls. Some are better than others but there are no real duds.
OE.
-
11-02-16 08:27 #929Senior Member

Posts: 213So Soft 100% All Natural GFE Sia "The Pleasure Maker" at EPM *Ice Water BBBJ*
http://phillymodels.provider-sites.com/home
I'm on the hunt for the hottest K-Girls offering GFE. EPM found another GFE Superstar. She enjoys her job. Her body is soft and natural just like the photo with her wearing pink lingerie. I did not expect a high energy GFE sessions at first sight. Looks can be deceiving. Wow, that was one hell of a first impression. This girl is a GFE winner. Sensory overload!
Appearance: She is the girl in photos. The photo with the pink lingerie shows her natural body without the photo touch up. Very pretty girl with a nice smile. I think she is 25+ in age. Under 5'4. Her hair color is dark brown. Pale skin. Nice big eyes and full lips. Super soft 100% natural c-cup breast with perky little Nipples. You have to feel her breast, so, so soft. Possibly the softest natural breast I have felt at EPM. Nice squeezable ass. Small, tight, wet & moist shaved pussy. She is a smoker, but hard to detect. She keeps Altoids Mints on the nightstand. If you like soft all natural very pretty girls next door, you are going to want to fuck this girl and she can fuck.
Personality & attitude: Fun, humorous, laughs (a lot). Aims to please. Very cheery and friendly. She knows a little English to have a convo. Hard worker, strong work ethic. Attitude of a true professional, she plays this game very well.
Performance: This session was a sensory overload of pleasure. As soon as I walked into the apartment she smiled, gave me a compliment, and started LFK with hugging. She was wearing a black & white bikini. She look good, all natural and soft good. Nice soft lips. I squeezed her ass while I licked her lips. She walked me into her room. I got comfortable and talked a little. She is from LA. As I stood third nude, she came close for more LFK and stroked my cock. Bikini removal initiated, caress while touching tongues. I started sucking on here breast, she expressed enjoyment. She kneeled down for her pro style BBBJ with sucking on my balls.
We walked to the bathroom. Mouthwash cheers. In the shower, she washed me throughly and stuck her tongue in mouth spinning it like a twister. She cleaned my ass like a surgeon. If she moved her finger a couple of more inches if was going to be in my ass. She has my leg on the bath ledge washing every nook & cranny. We were both wet soap / suds all over our bodies. She did Russian squeezing her soft tits between my rock hard cock and rubbing nips over the tip of my head. She grabbed my cock and put it between her legs for shower P2 P with DFK. She kneeled down and started blowing me like a pro watching my eyes with BLS. We were both hot and wet. She asked me to turn around to assume the position. She rimmed while simultaneously giving me a soapy HJ. This was not a half ass rim job, I was in a state of bliss. I turned around for my flirting and kissing. Excellent shower experience.
In the bedroom, I performed DATY on her small tight shaved Pussy. She enjoys DATY and will let you know it with back arching short spasms. Very responsive and lengthy DATY session. Her pussy tasted like fresh Korean Sushi. Oh yeah, she gets into it. After I was done with DATY, she sat up and placed her hand on the bed where she was laying down and she said "the bed is wet". Her pussy soaked the bed. She gets WET!
She sits up to give me a standing BBBJ while sucking on my balls. She can suck and DT to the base of my cock. She takes a drink of ice water. And sucks my cock with ice water rolling around in her mouth. She ask me to lay on my stomach for a light back massage. She moves me into all fours, puts her face between my legs and wants me to fuck her face. She changes positions and pulls my dick toward the rear and proceeds to stroke and suck some more. While stroking my cock she started rimming me real good and going back to sucking my dick. Again, the real deal rimming, not that light shit. This girl has skills.
We did P2 P CG style and MISH style with her natural juices, no lube. My dick was throbbing after all this pleasure. She grabbed a cover and put in on with her mount. I slowly inserted my dick in her tight pussy MISH. I started off slow at first to see how much she can handle. This girl likes to FUCK! She wants it I gave it to her. I lifted her ass off the bed and pumped my ass off. Lots of moans and deep breathing and DFK. She's a DFK'er. I fucked her at the edge of the bed and started to feel her pussy juices all over my pelvis area, I love that feeling. When I lifted her off the bed for stand & carry, I gave her the view of the in the mirror and we just fucked like bunny rabbits. Power fuck style! I put her back on the bed for DFK and the finale. As soon as my buddy started going into convulsions, she started fucking me back and tightening her pussy. Her entire body tensed up. She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. We chatted. She grabbed her phone to show me photos of her that looked very natural.
No rush, we took a nice 2nd shower. She was still smiling and laughing. Very cool girl with great skills. This GFE session was like a roller coaster of thrills & chills from beginning to end. She did not say how long she was going to be here. These girls come & go fast so don't wait.
Highly recommended. Tip her well.
-
10-26-16 15:37 #928Senior Member

Posts: 208Mac at EPM #2
I also visited Mac today through EPM at 11:00 AM. I think it is an unusual name, but she did not think so. She just arrived from LA Monday and will stay for two weeks. There was not much in the way of prior reviews or a TER link so I was not so sure what to expect. She has been in the US for about 10 months and speaks relatively good English. She is in an EPM apartment that I have been to before. You set up the date, get the address then text for the access code and apartment number when you arrive. It was cold outside, and we were both initially cold inside.
Mac is a Korean beauty. Her EPM pictures do not do her justice. Maybe about 5'5". With a wonderful, playful, infectious smile. Her breasts are real, soft, ample not not excessive. You get no indication from the EPM website pictures. I'm no expert on size but I'd guess B+. Nice hard nipples. Her hair comes to beyond her shoulders. I'd guess she is in the 25-30 age range. Could be less than 25. She undressed me, we did mouth rinse then a soapy shower with lots of body rubbing front and back. We went right to BBBJ (not as slurpy as Julia's at FunCity, but pretty good. I could have cum then but held off) , then some DATY and CFS. After I finished we just lay there, snuggled and talked for some time about the US and Korea while she massaged my balls. I'm to old for a two shot but it felt very good nevertheless. I had to get back to work, but it had been about a full hour. I was glad that it was my suggestion not her trying to push me out. She dressed me, we did some kissing and I left.
It was a great experience and I will definitely see her again if we can schedule. As reported by Phinx41, it was what you want from a girl friend experience and it cost $250 (which I just put on the table with my glasses but was never checked while I was there). Its nice to be trusted.
OE.
-
10-26-16 01:04 #927Regular Member

Posts: 20Mac at epm
Mac was just an incredible session. I didn't think I was going to be able to finish in time, but she's super dedicated and wrapped it up nicely during the second shower. I walked out of there reeling in disbelief at how good the experience was. True GFE, just amazing. $$. 5.
-
10-25-16 00:18 #926Senior Member

Posts: 45Yep I know them. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






