Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19762

    AMP in Ocoee

    Saw Jackie at AMP in Ocoee. The one on Clarke rd. Jackie is young Chinese in late 20's. Wear this Librarian glasses and she has very good massage skills. She will do nice hand release HE but no roaming allowed. She love looking at penis, smiles a lot andvery curious about it which turns me on. Let me know if you mongers got better luck.

  2. #19761

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by SammFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Skyy several times when she was at the Lee rd / edgewater location. Her and Ava were great. Had sensual sessions with both especially Skyy. She used to provide at her place too. I saw that that she is at luxsa now. Has anyone seen her over there?
    I saw skyy at her place about a year ago. One of the best times I have ever had. She did a stint in Vegas then back to Orlando at Luxsa. From what I understand her Incall is much better than what is to be had at Luxsa.

  3. #19760

    Magic Altamonte

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    How much is the damage like?
    I keep reading these reports about the service there. First time I went saw Cici I dreamed she was topless and nice HE ending with plenty of roaming allowed. No mention of money tipped normal at the end. Next time saw CiCi again. I dreamed this time everything came off and ended in 69 with my licking the kitty and he. Gave a bigger tip. Next time saw Sarah and same service. So this must be YMMV depending on the person. A must is the table shower to start the dream off right and before you fall asleep tell them you been there before. On the flip ask them to take off everything. Worse that happens is they say no.

    Damage was 8 x 10 golden tickets for house and I tipped on average 6 x10 or 8 x10 golden tickets depending on how good. If like I described above I have no problem with it. Was a good dream for me. I'll be back there before the week is out and see if the dreams have changed.

  4. #19759
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimhatz  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a nap at Magic. Have not been there in years and was greeted at the door by Cici. Not to sexy but I was in the door and decided to go with it. Followed instruction during the massage but on the flip, did not allow any touching and wanted $ to take off her clothes. I said no and she did a very nice job on the standard ending. I am not sure if this is the same Cici from years back but it seems like I have experienced the same thing before from a Cici there. I recall having a decent time with a Jeannie there but Cici she was no longer there.
    Liz was always my favorite there, sadly she's gone.

  5. #19758

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and was met by Yuki. Very friendly, fantastic body, nips are perfect. Too expensive, one and done.
    Ditto, nice massage.

  6. #19757

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by SammFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I thought they were called island therapy unless they changed the name. I had a dream about that place a while back. In my dream, I was met by a hot Korean lady. I remember her skin feeling like a baby's skin-so soft. Utc roams with standard he. She will ask for donation to drop the clothes. Daty and 69's might be the end of the menu. Then I woke up. I thought it was a pretty nice dream. Hope I can repeat that dream depending on my mood.
    I decided to take a nap at Magic. Have not been there in years and was greeted at the door by Cici. Not to sexy but I was in the door and decided to go with it. Followed instruction during the massage but on the flip, did not allow any touching and wanted $ to take off her clothes. I said no and she did a very nice job on the standard ending. I am not sure if this is the same Cici from years back but it seems like I have experienced the same thing before from a Cici there. I recall having a decent time with a Jeannie there but Cici she was no longer there.

  7. #19756

    Dreaming of Sunflowers

    Had this cool dream. I was at a place called Sunflower, it was located on the this trail of Orange Blossoms across from the Sams Wholesale Castle. Met a charming female princess named Yuki. I have heard tales of such a person, but not sure if she is the same one. My time with her was nice. Upon paying the gate keeper fees, I was led into her lair. There I dreamt her hands of silk and firmness gripped my soul to relaxation. However the price of one hundred pounds of gold seemed high for a mere handshake. But I was desperate for such kindness from a lovely fair maiden and hence forth I enjoyed the time. Though short it was. I shall return to the Land called Sunflower, there upon the Trail of Orange Blossoms. PM for more info. PLEASE Stay Cool.

  8. #19755

    Damage

    How much is the damage like?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Been there several times. This is my favorite place. Always end up with the door being locked and then I fall asleep and dream that they also took off their clothes. Plenty of roaming and playing. Always ends up on top of me in 69 position HE for me while I'm licking the kitty. Then cleaned up and mouthwash provided. I haven't pushed for more was good enough for me. Also had a great massage each time. Then I wake up from my dream and head home to the wife! She wonders why I go to the gym so much!

  9. #19754

    Mt Dora

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Is that the one by the KFC? I went there probably a year ago, a hot hot hot Asian girl took my payment in the room then after I'm naked on my stomach, she must have called her grandmother in to do the massage. I haven't been back.
    Yes, it is. Yoko is Korean. Very cute smile. There are other Chinese lady too. Not as attractive as Yoko.

  10. #19753

    Asian AMP on Oceola pkwy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    I believe you mean 1004 e Osceola?
    I stopped by this place last week. Michelle is in mid 30's. Quite attractive Chinese lady. She wears this one-piece dress and no bra. Quite sexy. Good massage. No upsell. Her HE skill was bit mechanical but good enough. Would repeat if I am nearby.

  11. #19752

    Asian MP

    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Stopping in this place last week.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...al-40/12492287

    Been here a few times so decided to report. Solid massage. I mean solid. And some fun to be had. PM me to learn more.

    $80 hour. Massage was worth it to me.
    Is this place appointment only? I stopped by and nobody answered at the door.

  12. #19751
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine55  [View Original Post]
    Mt Dora AMP on 441 is back open. Yoko's service never let me down. Good massage skills, slow teasing session with sexy smile. Very soft skin and toght bod. Highly recommended if you are NW side of Orlando.
    Is that the one by the KFC? I went there probably a year ago, a hot hot hot Asian girl took my payment in the room then after I'm naked on my stomach, she must have called her grandmother in to do the massage. I haven't been back.

  13. #19750

    Skyy

    I saw Skyy several times when she was at the Lee rd / edgewater location. Her and Ava were great. Had sensual sessions with both especially Skyy. She used to provide at her place too. I saw that that she is at luxsa now. Has anyone seen her over there?

  14. #19749

    Mt Dora fun

    Mt Dora AMP on 441 is back open. Yoko's service never let me down. Good massage skills, slow teasing session with sexy smile. Very soft skin and toght bod. Highly recommended if you are NW side of Orlando.

  15. #19748

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymar5689  [View Original Post]
    AMP in Altamonte near 436 and i4 had a therapist with a good massage and great he. More might be on the menu but not sure yet.
    I thought they were called island therapy unless they changed the name. I had a dream about that place a while back. In my dream, I was met by a hot Korean lady. I remember her skin feeling like a baby's skin-so soft. Utc roams with standard he. She will ask for donation to drop the clothes. Daty and 69's might be the end of the menu. Then I woke up. I thought it was a pretty nice dream. Hope I can repeat that dream depending on my mood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape