Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,121 to 39,135 of 58879
-
11-30-16 21:44 #19759Senior Member

Posts: 872Liz was always my favorite there, sadly she's gone.
Originally Posted by Jimhatz
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 21:22 #19758

Posts: 301Yuki
Ditto, nice massage.
Originally Posted by Jeep95
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 21:10 #19757Senior Member

Posts: 339Magic
I decided to take a nap at Magic. Have not been there in years and was greeted at the door by Cici. Not to sexy but I was in the door and decided to go with it. Followed instruction during the massage but on the flip, did not allow any touching and wanted $ to take off her clothes. I said no and she did a very nice job on the standard ending. I am not sure if this is the same Cici from years back but it seems like I have experienced the same thing before from a Cici there. I recall having a decent time with a Jeannie there but Cici she was no longer there.
Originally Posted by SammFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 17:09 #19756Senior Member

Posts: 35Dreaming of Sunflowers
Had this cool dream. I was at a place called Sunflower, it was located on the this trail of Orange Blossoms across from the Sams Wholesale Castle. Met a charming female princess named Yuki. I have heard tales of such a person, but not sure if she is the same one. My time with her was nice. Upon paying the gate keeper fees, I was led into her lair. There I dreamt her hands of silk and firmness gripped my soul to relaxation. However the price of one hundred pounds of gold seemed high for a mere handshake. But I was desperate for such kindness from a lovely fair maiden and hence forth I enjoyed the time. Though short it was. I shall return to the Land called Sunflower, there upon the Trail of Orange Blossoms. PM for more info. PLEASE Stay Cool.
-
11-30-16 12:04 #19755Senior Member

Posts: 188Damage
How much is the damage like?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 11:57 #19754Senior Member

Posts: 38Mt Dora
Yes, it is. Yoko is Korean. Very cute smile. There are other Chinese lady too. Not as attractive as Yoko.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 11:54 #19753Senior Member

Posts: 38Asian AMP on Oceola pkwy
I stopped by this place last week. Michelle is in mid 30's. Quite attractive Chinese lady. She wears this one-piece dress and no bra. Quite sexy. Good massage. No upsell. Her HE skill was bit mechanical but good enough. Would repeat if I am nearby.
Originally Posted by Jdfewf
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 11:42 #19752Senior Member

Posts: 38Asian MP
Is this place appointment only? I stopped by and nobody answered at the door.
Originally Posted by WalSTreet
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 11:30 #19751Senior Member

Posts: 872Is that the one by the KFC? I went there probably a year ago, a hot hot hot Asian girl took my payment in the room then after I'm naked on my stomach, she must have called her grandmother in to do the massage. I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by Sunshine55
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 11:29 #19750Senior Member

Posts: 78Skyy
I saw Skyy several times when she was at the Lee rd / edgewater location. Her and Ava were great. Had sensual sessions with both especially Skyy. She used to provide at her place too. I saw that that she is at luxsa now. Has anyone seen her over there?
-
11-30-16 10:52 #19749Senior Member

Posts: 38Mt Dora fun
Mt Dora AMP on 441 is back open. Yoko's service never let me down. Good massage skills, slow teasing session with sexy smile. Very soft skin and toght bod. Highly recommended if you are NW side of Orlando.
-
11-30-16 10:39 #19748Senior Member

Posts: 78Magic
I thought they were called island therapy unless they changed the name. I had a dream about that place a while back. In my dream, I was met by a hot Korean lady. I remember her skin feeling like a baby's skin-so soft. Utc roams with standard he. She will ask for donation to drop the clothes. Daty and 69's might be the end of the menu. Then I woke up. I thought it was a pretty nice dream. Hope I can repeat that dream depending on my mood.
Originally Posted by Tymar5689
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 09:15 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 39Nothing on the menu
I have been there few times, all standard ending there, and the therapists were always older, never any sexy outfit.
Originally Posted by Tymar5689
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-16 09:11 #19746Senior Member

Posts: 39Heavenly Hands Massage ans Spa Kissimmee
I visited this place yesterday, decited to do 1/2 hr. I saw a provider names Nala, decent looking Chinese, slim with. We started with good massage, with her trying to stimulate me before the flip. On the flip, upsell began. She pointed at junior and said " it's ok? I said sure. She said " no sex here", for hand job with top off is $. She'll do CBJ for $ regularly $. 5 I guess she'll give me discount. I got so disappointed with the upsell, I decided to just have her finish the massage. Things got really cold with the massage. Killed my appetite. Wlaked out of there and I would not go back. There are better options out there.
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...58-us/16753085
-
11-30-16 08:17 #19745Senior Member

Posts: 38AMP on OBT
I went to AMP on OBT near Turnpike entrance. Had a wonderful session with Lili. One of the best massage with nice tention relief at the end. Very attractive innocent looking Chinese lady in mid 30's. Cute smile. Roaming allowed. I love getting extra massage after. Highly recommended for those who like receiving excellent massage.












Reply With Quote





