Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 19268
-
11-28-16 11:11 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 331Middle Eastern Provider
Hey guys. I am in search of a good safe middle eastern provider to scratch a fantasy off of my bucket list. PM me with suggestions.
-
11-28-16 07:21 #14512Senior Member

Posts: 406I'm personally a fan of the GMILF type.
Originally Posted by MikeDownRiver
[View Original Post]
Is she still in her awakening phase and meeting new friends?
PM with info if possible.
-
11-27-16 23:09 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 548Good Point
This does seem TGTBT. And the No Black Guys b. S. Makes me more suspicious. I know someone who encountered uncle on a No Black Guys ad. I always am cautious of these no black guys ads even though it does not apply to me. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
Dd.
-
11-27-16 21:07 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 380Amber
Anyone experienced this one yet?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cceed/27230991
Thanks.
-
11-27-16 20:05 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 339Seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 19:27 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 49First report
My first report http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/26180304.
Saw her about 2 months ago in around 13/ Gratiot. Pics are her I'd say. Everything was covered but had a pretty good ss time for. 6 $. May repeat in a pinch.
-
11-27-16 19:01 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 49Has anyone reported on her?
As anyone seen this girl yet? Pm if you could.
Originally Posted by StingRay2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 18:52 #14506Senior Member

Posts: 49Thats not your good friend
The girl in that pictures name is NOT Samantha. I'm naming names but I have her on fb and its the same pic in the ad as on her profile. I've actually seen a few different posts with different pics all from her fb.
Originally Posted by Doc8677
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 16:39 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 44Any info on Weni?
Been thinking about giving her a call. Anyone have anything to share on Weni?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/25341816
-
11-27-16 16:08 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 440Wow
That is an old ***** calling herself Paris. She has been around for years. Lots of rules very mechanical nice body Below average skills. One of those who thing because they are pretty they don't have to do much. When your with her it's all about her. I know her name if you want to pm me.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 10:48 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 503Alyiaha
Saw her recently. She is a diamond girl. Posts on here are accurate. Standard leslie girl fee. Her ass is amazing. Almost worth the price of admission. Started with BJ, then to main course. Seeing that ass in action is a thing of beauty. Her personality matches as well. No rush, gets into it. Def a repeat girl.
-
11-27-16 05:25 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 1019Call her once to et up but something came up and I could make it but sound great on the phone. Looks like one of hottest on back page may be a stripper at Leg.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 00:29 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 114Sunshine
Any info on this girl?
Anyone TOFTT?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shine/25510162
-
11-27-16 00:14 #14500Senior Member

Posts: 524Kristin / Leah
Made plans again. Her location is very ideal for me. She promised no white dude would be lurking about. Arrived and met her. Did the LE check and all was fine. She's definitely Kristin from the are. She was all tweeked out on something. Really hyper. Then she stated it was a franklin for a BJ. I excused myself immediately. Too bad. The hyperness and the donation were just to much for me to take. She is nice looking though.
Originally Posted by MensAReject
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-16 21:00 #14499Senior Member

Posts: 423Wow
Wow she is hot but if I had to guess way TGTBT. Anyone got intel? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/25741035.

















