Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14513

    Middle Eastern Provider

    Hey guys. I am in search of a good safe middle eastern provider to scratch a fantasy off of my bucket list. PM me with suggestions.

  2. #14512
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDownRiver  [View Original Post]


    ...for a while I had an occasional on-going fling with a GMILF who had a sexual awakening in her mid-40's and wanted to meet as many guys for sex as she possibly could. . .
    I'm personally a fan of the GMILF type.

    Is she still in her awakening phase and meeting new friends?

    PM with info if possible.

  3. #14511

    Good Point

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Seems TGTBT.
    This does seem TGTBT. And the No Black Guys b. S. Makes me more suspicious. I know someone who encountered uncle on a No Black Guys ad. I always am cautious of these no black guys ads even though it does not apply to me. Be careful out there.

    Dd.

  4. #14510

    Amber

    Anyone experienced this one yet?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cceed/27230991

    Thanks.

  5. #14509

  6. #14508

    First report

    My first report http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/26180304.

    Saw her about 2 months ago in around 13/ Gratiot. Pics are her I'd say. Everything was covered but had a pretty good ss time for. 6 $. May repeat in a pinch.

  7. #14507

    Has anyone reported on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay2016  [View Original Post]
    She's hot for sure and I'm attaching two pics in case the Ad disappears. I can't be sure but is it the same girl in each pic?
    As anyone seen this girl yet? Pm if you could.

  8. #14506

    Thats not your good friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8677  [View Original Post]
    I would be surprised who you would find behind the door when you showed up to meet her. The picture of the girl in the ad with the black outfit and gogo boots is a good friend of mine. Her name is Samantha. You will not find her in this line of work.
    The girl in that pictures name is NOT Samantha. I'm naming names but I have her on fb and its the same pic in the ad as on her profile. I've actually seen a few different posts with different pics all from her fb.

  9. #14505

    Any info on Weni?

    Been thinking about giving her a call. Anyone have anything to share on Weni?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-baby/25341816

  10. #14504

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Wow she is hot but if I had to guess way TGTBT. Anyone got intel? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/25741035.
    That is an old ***** calling herself Paris. She has been around for years. Lots of rules very mechanical nice body Below average skills. One of those who thing because they are pretty they don't have to do much. When your with her it's all about her. I know her name if you want to pm me.

  11. #14503

    Alyiaha

    Saw her recently. She is a diamond girl. Posts on here are accurate. Standard leslie girl fee. Her ass is amazing. Almost worth the price of admission. Started with BJ, then to main course. Seeing that ass in action is a thing of beauty. Her personality matches as well. No rush, gets into it. Def a repeat girl.

  12. #14502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl?

    Anyone TOFTT?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shine/25510162
    Call her once to et up but something came up and I could make it but sound great on the phone. Looks like one of hottest on back page may be a stripper at Leg.

  13. #14501

    Sunshine

    Any info on this girl?

    Anyone TOFTT?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shine/25510162

  14. #14500

    Kristin / Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by MensAReject  [View Original Post]
    The text of her Ad strikes me as a higher reading level than most, suggesting uncle?. I might have asked for a reason I needed to park in a certain spot. It does seem like a setup or her idea of extra security. You did the smart thing.
    Made plans again. Her location is very ideal for me. She promised no white dude would be lurking about. Arrived and met her. Did the LE check and all was fine. She's definitely Kristin from the are. She was all tweeked out on something. Really hyper. Then she stated it was a franklin for a BJ. I excused myself immediately. Too bad. The hyperness and the donation were just to much for me to take. She is nice looking though.

  15. #14499

    Wow

    Wow she is hot but if I had to guess way TGTBT. Anyone got intel? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/25741035.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape