Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,061 to 30,075 of 61421
-
11-24-16 06:08 #31361Senior Member

Posts: 694Thought you retired.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Did your stuffer say no way we need to play.
-
11-23-16 23:55 #31360Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
11-23-16 23:50 #31359Senior Member

Posts: 95Eyez wilkens
Had the pleasure of picking up eyes. Damn the reviews about her head gave were correct. Damage. 2, will absolutely repeat.
-
11-23-16 23:22 #31358Senior Member

Posts: 2419Don't know yet. Somebody is going to get stuffed tho. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cachero101
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 11:19 #31357Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanksgiving Stuffing
Hey Mr Nitetimer, are you Gona do a thanksgiving stuffing on thick ass Monica this year?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-16 08:12 #31356Senior Member

Posts: 126This Shannon sounds like someone I've been with.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
Just to make sure, by "light skin" you mean she is like an AA mix? Or is she white?
-
11-23-16 07:09 #31355Senior Member

Posts: 464Empty Wilkens
It was stranded today around 5:30 am. I believe I saw Anna aka Arab Kandii at the circle but I wasn't sure and too early in my mongering adventure to scoop her up.
When do the hoes usually show up? I may hit up Fairhaven later on but I usually don't have any luck there during the day.
-
11-23-16 07:01 #31354Senior Member

Posts: 431Monica: Gobble Gobble
Hooked up with Monica yesterday thanks to NT. Like the rest of us, she's also a NT fan. She was a little big for my tastes so I gave her one job and she nailed it.
Happy Thanksgiving.
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Gob...-Full-29521551
-
11-23-16 06:51 #31353Senior Member

Posts: 1324Shannon-CB
Scooped Shannon w / baby at Citgo on Patapsco. Said she needed a ride to Walmart for some baby milk. She wrapped her baby up and placed her on the back seat with the stroller lodged in between seats. We didn't get far when she said she needed some $$ to buy the Similac (Oh really, what do you suggest? She is a light skin gal with tats on her neck, looks like OJ's daughter. Pulled off 4th Ave for further discussion. She finally cracked and said she occasionally partakes in the shenanigans that take place in this area. With her baby quiet as a mouse, I dropped my trousers and let her go to work. She had me ready to explode on two occasions when she stopped and looked over the seat to check on her baby--WTF. After the second abrupt halt I told her she needs to keep on the nob and get the job done. She went back to work and was able to pull the nut out. Gave her. 3 to help her w / baby and dropped her off on Fairhaven. Not sure if she ever got her milk but she did have some money in her pocket now. If I see her on the stroll, will wave and keep rolling. Too much drama to bust a nut!
-
11-23-16 06:40 #31352Senior Member

Posts: 1324She was always a great date and wouldn't have it any other way. She took a load with the best of them and liked to show you the cum rag before she ingested it. RIP SAM RIP.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-16 23:47 #31351

Posts: 96Sam
Thanks for the older shots of Sam. I genuinely liked her, she was a nice gal. But the addiction is a ***** ruler; it will take every F-ing thing from every one of them, sooner or later. Sam lost more than most. May God Bless and keep you Sam. I will miss you.
Originally Posted by Italmal2387
[View Original Post]
If we truly like any of them, then the best we can hope for is they loose the habit and disappear entirely, as in recover, and move on to better things. Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.
-
11-22-16 23:14 #31350Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
I'm not sure how I missed it but this should never have been allowed.
If somebody posts any info that leads to her real life we would delete it. Posting REAL pictures, pictures that might very well be on her social media creates a much stronger bridge to her real life than some pic taken in the back of a car.
I am truly sorry for your loss but posts like this make it more, not less certain that anybody who was involved with her real life who didn't know about her professional life would find her on a hooker forum.
A2
-
11-22-16 23:00 #31349

Posts: 96W / W Tonight
Thanks Bolo. Dead on report with the minivan. There is a quite similar darkened out SUV that LEO tools around in, whole bunch of them in it.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
I drove around W / W again tonight, just got in. Earlier tonight there was a fire at the scrap metal place near Catherine. Fallout was LEO parked EVERYwhere, firetrucks hoses etc too. That whole end is like blacked out the street lights are dead. I did see LEO has pulled out recently but 2 remain in a regular car with lights out just sitting there.
Saw Tiff "the gift" out earlier Payson area. Looks good, cute as hell but stiffed me before so I've got zero interest. Fool me once. You know the drill. Lots of gals here and there P / P area but can't see who with all the winter crap on.
Got to say I have been generally fed up with the treatment I've gotten lately. Lots of attitude; poor service. Sucks, and not in the good way.
Treat all others as you wish too be treated yourself. Be careful brothers.
-
11-22-16 22:54 #31348Senior Member

Posts: 2419Give her a holler. Negotiate.
Originally Posted by Cachero101
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-16 16:50 #31347Regular Member

Posts: 19She do Anal? Butt fucking?
She do anal?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




