Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7922
-
11-19-16 01:24 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 32Massage parlors
In my own honest opinion if you get to know one or some of your ATF girls it can be almost exciting as FS. You get a great massage and a lot of girls will let you do everything but penetration. If I were single this might not be my thing either but I get plenty of what I need at home. This just ads a variety with some pretty young ladies without the drama and drug addicts of BP. Unless you have some great reviews you never know what your going to run into out there. Most of the AMPs are clean, safe and once you get to know a couple girls it's an overall great experience.
Originally Posted by Ej1977
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-16 12:32 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 88Question
I am just wondering does anybody ever get laid and I massage parlor? It seems like you spend a lot of money just to get hand relief. Why don't you just use that money and get a Backpage girl and you can get a whole lot more than just a massage on your happy parts. I don't know it's just me I guess.
-
11-18-16 05:58 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 206Rosalie -- Body Magic
Does anyone know if Rosalie is still around? She was my ATF at Body Magic, but seems to have fallen off the radar. Anyone who can share info, it would be appreciated.
PM if needed
Thanks.
-
11-17-16 22:20 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 68Request info in pm
Your in box is full.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 08:42 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 194Massage UTR
Sent a PM, that got through, a couple of days after the post went up. Nothing but crickets as a reply though. Did anyone get any Intel?
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 18:16 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 825Couldn't agree more with you on that. I was able to send him a message. But haven't heard back. And it seems others haven't either. Not sure tho. But I'd also like the info as well.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 13:02 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 787Zen Garden AMP in T-ville
Search tool came up with nothing. Anyone have experience at this place?
-
11-16-16 12:57 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 787Your inbox
Your inbox is full. Looks like a lot of mongers are asking you for her info. I bet a lot of those messages are NOT from SMs. Once you get your inbox cleared out, I'd appreciate her contact info.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 20:31 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks for the clarification. Had a session upstairs with Ashley. Will repeat when in the area again.
Originally Posted by Jersey8265
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 19:42 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 39PM me
PM me please.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 15:14 #2452Regular Member

Posts: 3Hi
Has anyone been to Tokyo in Cocoa lately?
-
11-12-16 15:18 #2451Regular Member

Posts: 7Ciindy
Website is still up, massagebycindy.com.
Originally Posted by ChiefJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 10:21 #2450

Posts: 301Cindy
Former resident. There used to be a therapist Cindy in Cape Canaveral. Long blond hair rockin bod. Is she still around?
-
11-10-16 12:09 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 194Summer
Hmm, that does align with her last ad being from Oct. 28th. Never saw her after she left MM, but definitely enjoyed her charms a few times, even if pricy, at MM.
Originally Posted by Smoov
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 08:57 #2448Regular Member

Posts: 16She's the one. Unfortunately for me She's been MIA since October I'm hearing.
Originally Posted by TsgOr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






