Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15354

    RE: Pranee divorced now

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    When I visited her a few years ago, she was married. I understand she is now divorced. Ex-Husband's decision to end relationship, per my pal Pete, who knows her casually.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Yes, divorced. She has a boyfriend.

  2. #15353

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    When someone asked if there is any providers out westside not to long ago, I mentioned there is one working out of town house in Kapolei. When I went to the townhouse in Kapolei, Nadia and another girl was there named Rina or Raina? HE provided. Then maybe 6 months later she opened another place in business area of Kapolei. She probably got her living situation set first while waiting for business to open. She did mention once the business opened, she won't be having appts. In townhouse, and will have to be legit. So, if this last review says she is still taking appts. Out of townhouse-did something happen at other business location? I do remember her at CC, maybe roaming at the most, and kind of moody.
    Don't know where she was before. My first time with her and like I reported no hint of playing. But saw a post after my post saying she was horny from the time he walked in so I don't know what really happened. She is taking appointments in a townhouse. She has a big poster covering her window advertising massage and she is advertising on Craigslist as well. Lucky for those who got some play but nothing for me. Massage was good and closer to my house than town so I may try again but not yet.

  3. #15352

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Just had my first session with Nadia. She is petite Thai girl with a good massage skills. She was cute and very friendly but very limited English. She ask if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. Asked for medium. Her massage was very good. On the flip I roamed over her clothe and she didn't mind it. But she didn't offer hE. I should of asked but ran out of time. Self showered afterwards. She works out of a town house. Very clean. I saw a small thin cute girl replacing the sheets and towels after I got out of the shower. She looked great. Just wondering if anyone know who that is and if she provides massage. Bottom line, if you are looking for a good massage with no rush than see Nadia. Far as the HE some report they were offered but for me HE was not offered. Good luck.
    When someone asked if there is any providers out westside not to long ago, I mentioned there is one working out of town house in Kapolei. When I went to the townhouse in Kapolei, Nadia and another girl was there named Rina or Raina? HE provided. Then maybe 6 months later she opened another place in business area of Kapolei. She probably got her living situation set first while waiting for business to open. She did mention once the business opened, she won't be having appts. In townhouse, and will have to be legit. So, if this last review says she is still taking appts. Out of townhouse-did something happen at other business location? I do remember her at CC, maybe roaming at the most, and kind of moody.

  4. #15351
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    When I visited her a few years ago, she was married. I understand she is now divorced. Ex-Husband's decision to end relationship, per my pal Pete, who knows her casually.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Soooo. Play or no play?

  5. #15350

    Pranee divorced now

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Siam Thai was first located on the 39th floor (3904) and then moved to the 26th floor (2603).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Prawnee married. Definitely no play.

    Flesh.
    When I visited her a few years ago, she was married. I understand she is now divorced. Ex-Husband's decision to end relationship, per my pal Pete, who knows her casually.

    Jan Fortifore.

  6. #15349

    I like the guessing!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Another fake Chinese ad again. Good luck on who you get.
    I always go to these places. I've never been disappointed yet. I like the build up of not knowing who I'll get and lucky for me I've never been disappointed. I've always got a pretty girl that is eager to please and gives a good massage, with good HE. The not knowing is part of the appeal for me.

  7. #15348

    Which Nadia?

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Nothing like that for me. I know I look like a cop and was my first time so I guess she was being cautious. I better try her again and try some groping.
    Are you talking about this one? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5881306378.html or is it a different MT? Thank you!

  8. #15347

    Royal same as Best Bodyworks

    Same owner different numbers xxx-8739 xxx-9697.

  9. #15346

    Blue Diamond in Salt Lake

    Which one of you lolos are keeping her in business and her daughter? She's a flake you lolos.

  10. #15345

    Joan Relaxation Massage Fake ad again

    Another fake Chinese ad again. Good luck on who you get.

  11. #15344

    Sweet Lovely Staff give you a nice Massage

    Another fake ad for Never Try Never Know Cherry. Same number xxx-1838.

  12. #15343

    Topless massage

    Howzit guys,

    Anyone know of a decent looking MT (Not AMP) that will do topless massage and HE? Besides the chick in Waiks with the dreads, eric shin mentioned Thai Pattaya but I haven't been too lucky there in the topless requests.

  13. #15342

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the her (Nadia) last week. She was horny from when I first walked in the room. She asked if I wanted to shower and I said yes. On the way she grabbed Jr adn say hurry back. She does speak limited english.

    She gave me a medium pressure massage with a lot of light sensual rubbing around jr's area. Flip over and she allowed me to roam. Rubbing her pussy from the outside of of her pants. As she stroked jr to a happy ending I was able to slip my fingers under her shorts to rub her pussy. Couldn't see her pussy but it was shaved and hella wet. I would repeat. I guess YMMV.
    Damn. Nothing like that for me. I know I look like a cop and was my first time so I guess she was being cautious. I better try her again and try some groping.

  14. #15341

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by CardSource52  [View Original Post]
    Just had my first session with Nadia. She is petite Thai girl with a good massage skills. She was cute and very friendly but very limited English. She ask if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. Asked for medium. Her massage was very good. On the flip I roamed over her clothe and she didn't mind it. But she didn't offer hE. I should of asked but ran out of time. Self showered afterwards. She works out of a town house. Very clean. I saw a small thin cute girl replacing the sheets and towels after I got out of the shower. She looked great. Just wondering if anyone know who that is and if she provides massage. Bottom line, if you are looking for a good massage with no rush than see Nadia. Far as the HE some report they were offered but for me HE was not offered. Good luck.
    I went to see the her (Nadia) last week. She was horny from when I first walked in the room. She asked if I wanted to shower and I said yes. On the way she grabbed Jr adn say hurry back. She does speak limited english.

    She gave me a medium pressure massage with a lot of light sensual rubbing around jr's area. Flip over and she allowed me to roam. Rubbing her pussy from the outside of of her pants. As she stroked jr to a happy ending I was able to slip my fingers under her shorts to rub her pussy. Couldn't see her pussy but it was shaved and hella wet. I would repeat. I guess YMMV.

  15. #15340

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesson  [View Original Post]
    Around how old is she?
    Not good with age but I'd guess she's in her 40's? IMHO looks 4, don't remember the massage, limited roaming with clothes on and no CIM for me, not full hour. I'm guessing YMMV and no repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape