Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9462

    Nicole. Fairfax, VA

    Recently saw Nicole. She had a great personality, and was very nice and funny. Her body was on point: nice round ass and big tits too. She provided a great massage. She worked some magic on the flip. Didn't get a BBBJ or FS, but wasn't really expecting that on the first visit. There was a lot of touching. Got to rub her pussy, and finger her a little bit (the pussy was wet! Sadly she didn't let me play with her breast, which looked amazining, as much as I wanted to, but I was ok with that. For the finish she was standing on my right and started stroking me with both of her hands. It seemed like she was at it for a while (for once in my life I had some staminia). I honestly think she was getting tired, so she climbed on top the table in the cowgril positon and started bouncing her ass on me while she was stroking me. About five bounces and her pussy in my face is what did it; I had a very explosive finish. After a little cleanup and some more light massaging, we parted ways. Needless to say I will be repeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by LosMax  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...-4658/20693153

    Went back twice since last time. Didn't see Nicole but her laos partner. Little older but much better body. Massage was legit, felt like the real deal. First time back she give me a BBBJ with cim, second time she started with a BBBJ then just got in a reverse cow girl position and started rubbing my cock on her pussy. She seemed very into it. Slipped on a condom and went right in. Very tight and started to cream. Then went on to 69. It was perfect.

  2. #9461
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntzMan  [View Original Post]
    So, last Saturday, I had a another dream here, this time called and made appointment with Coco. Arrived late afternoon and was recieved by Jenny, who looked disappointed that I she wasnt going to be my provider. Coco came in to the room, collected the house. 6 and offered TS.

    I will try to just hit the high points here but will provide more details of the dream via PM. One thing to mention, I am not a big fan of the post flip negociation, so I left $ as tip on the counter prior to the TS. That may have affected the enthusiasm and service level. That and when you click with a provider, everything goes better.

    TS was better than average, and at the end it damn near included its own HE. Massage was therapuetic, relaxing and outstanding, including back walk. Told her how I liked it, and she did it. Well. Really well. As with JmSttr, there wasnt really a flip. After the therapuetc part, I dreamed she went full nude and transitioned slowly. Full body contact, full roaming, nursing and was completely unrushed. Lots of lip contact, but no MTM. She paid attention to different errogenous zones, not just focused on the main event. Damn fine experience. Best I have had. Did not feel rushed at all. Time from leave car to get back in was 75 min.

    Face beautiful, full of smiles, pretty much ideal Korean. Really really nice nipplage. English decent, but not perfect. Conversation was good, but light, not overly chatty. Seemed very down to earth and really wanted me to enjoy the experience. No "Baby" or "Honey". That always sounds fake to me. At the end she encouraged me to try the other service providers there. That's cool.

    Looks like the house has gone up, but they are running some "specials".

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ho...erapy/25720658

    Haven't seen a "bring a friend" discount before.

    I will absolutey be coming back.
    Are you saying she went into her Birthday Suit really? I find that very rare they would do that. Was FS an option at all. DATY, BBBJ? Did you leave a $ tip for a glorified HJ at the end at best? LOL.

    PC out.

  3. #9460

    Trust Me

    BP Body Rubs ad with a subject line of "Trust Me".

    First time in my life that someone said that and it worked out ok.

    Turns out to be "Blue Ocean" on Old Dominion. Best non-FS AMP experience I've had in quite a few years. She kept emphasizing "all young here" . Ad says 25. She was probably less than 35. Good looking. Fit but not lean.

    Unrushed. Great TS. Lots of time spent after the flip.

    I will repeat. Credible posters PM for more detail.

  4. #9459
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I Googled the number and came up with BP ads posted in Pittsburgh and Fort Myers, FL on the same day. Perhaps it's an agency or perhaps it's fake, but something is a bit unusual here.
    Yep. Probably LE? Idk. But she looked too good to be true in the first place LOL. Weird tinyeye didn't detect anything though.

  5. #9458

    Google is your friend

    I Googled the number and came up with BP ads posted in Pittsburgh and Fort Myers, FL on the same day. Perhaps it's an agency or perhaps it's fake, but something is a bit unusual here.

  6. #9457

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Oontz  [View Original Post]
    So I dropped in at River just to refresh the memory. No MMS, my therapist opened the door. I'm bad with names, but she looked better than average for the area. The table shower's back. Thorough but not interesting. Very short massage, ditched in favor of a long tease down below before the flip. More teasing after. Then negotiating for tip. There might have been more on the menu, but considering what she was talking for entry level, I wasn't going to be willing to pay it anyway.
    For telling us about your boat race around the river. Would be interesting to hear if they are Fully Back to their old Service for the right coinage. Maybe a trip out 67 when I'm back in the DMV.

  7. #9456

    Angel place again.

    So went back to see Coco again but apparently aunt flo is visiting today so she recommended me to see Cindy or Jenny. Took a shot at Jenny because I saw her in the place last time and did not regret! She's very bubbly and tasted good too. Wonder if I should see cindy next? their normal fee is .8 now and i also gave .8 tip and she was very happy and didn't show any signs of displeasure... which is nice for a change!

    Anyone seen Cindy and can compare her to coco / jenny?

  8. #9455

    Anyone used this


  9. #9454

  10. #9453

    The Cherubic place in Fairfax

    So, last Saturday, I had a another dream here, this time called and made appointment with Coco. Arrived late afternoon and was recieved by Jenny, who looked disappointed that I she wasnt going to be my provider. Coco came in to the room, collected the house. 6 and offered TS.

    I will try to just hit the high points here but will provide more details of the dream via PM. One thing to mention, I am not a big fan of the post flip negociation, so I left $ as tip on the counter prior to the TS. That may have affected the enthusiasm and service level. That and when you click with a provider, everything goes better.

    TS was better than average, and at the end it damn near included its own HE. Massage was therapuetic, relaxing and outstanding, including back walk. Told her how I liked it, and she did it. Well. Really well. As with JmSttr, there wasnt really a flip. After the therapuetc part, I dreamed she went full nude and transitioned slowly. Full body contact, full roaming, nursing and was completely unrushed. Lots of lip contact, but no MTM. She paid attention to different errogenous zones, not just focused on the main event. Damn fine experience. Best I have had. Did not feel rushed at all. Time from leave car to get back in was 75 min.

    Face beautiful, full of smiles, pretty much ideal Korean. Really really nice nipplage. English decent, but not perfect. Conversation was good, but light, not overly chatty. Seemed very down to earth and really wanted me to enjoy the experience. No "Baby" or "Honey". That always sounds fake to me. At the end she encouraged me to try the other service providers there. That's cool.

    Looks like the house has gone up, but they are running some "specials".

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ho...erapy/25720658

    Haven't seen a "bring a friend" discount before.

    I will absolutey be coming back.

  11. #9452
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Time at the River

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I got one of those. You don't know it till you've laid the benjies down. Thsn comes the green wrap. That was prolly 3 years ago. I gave up on KAMP, too many low life gambling grand-mothers. I do Chinese now. Hit or miss.
    So I dropped in at River just to refresh the memory. No MMS, my therapist opened the door. I'm bad with names, but she looked better than average for the area. The table shower's back. Thorough but not interesting. Very short massage, ditched in favor of a long tease down below before the flip. More teasing after. Then negotiating for tip. There might have been more on the menu, but considering what she was talking for entry level, I wasn't going to be willing to pay it anyway.

  12. #9451

    No Coco, but wasn't disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    I see. Have you seen coco? Any comparison? I am thinking of stopping by the weekend.

    Anyone know if Coco opens up more if multiple visits? she did say she will go on break in a couple of weeks
    No. I went there to see Coco, but she was busy. I wasn't disappointed with Jenny though.

    I'm sure most providers will open more, the more you visit them.

  13. #9450
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefteros  [View Original Post]
    Roaming may not have been the proper word. Just some breast play / sucking and cheek grabbing. But that's kind of why I dropped the. 8 tip: 1) it was a good massage, 2) that might open up the door for more next time.
    I see. Have you seen coco? Any comparison? I am thinking of stopping by the weekend.

    Anyone know if Coco opens up more if multiple visits? she did say she will go on break in a couple of weeks

  14. #9449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    She allowed free roaming? I am thinking of seeing her again but I am wondering if I see coco agian she would open more menu.
    Roaming may not have been the proper word. Just some breast play / sucking and cheek grabbing. But that's kind of why I dropped the. 8 tip: 1) it was a good massage, 2) that might open up the door for more next time.

  15. #9448
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefteros  [View Original Post]
    Visited Angel Therapy in Fairfax as this forum appears to rate it quite well. They were running a special and the house fee for 1 hr was. 6. I requested Coco, who was with another client, but got Jenny instead. Jenny was pretty hot; I would say a 7-8, so I can only imagine how sexy Coco must be. Anyways had a great time with Jenny, she was very playful and gave a great message. She took care of me on the flip; an HJ with roaming. The puppies also came out to play. It didn't look like it when I first saw here, but she is hiding some wonderful C-cups underneath that shirt of hers. She finished me off, and boy did I POP! I gave her an. 8 tip (maybe more than I should have but WTH). I never felt rushed and she didn't ask for a tip upfront. I will definitely be returning to Angel Therapy for her, but getting an appointment with Coco would be icing on the cake!

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ho...erapy/25720658
    She allowed free roaming? I am thinking of seeing her again but I am wondering if I see coco agian she would open more menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape