Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,436 to 15,450 of 30759
-
11-16-16 18:17 #15324Regular Member

Posts: 91Solo
This is why I go to solo providers now. Almost every time I try to book a girl at a place with multiple girls I am told she is available, but when I get there I get a different girl. These places just tell you what you want to hear to get you in and then give you next up to bat. The only reason I have not walked out is because the girl I got was hot so I was OK with it. But it is frustrating especially if you really had your heart set on a certain girl. I feel your pain!
Originally Posted by BennyBaller
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 13:48 #15323Regular Member

Posts: 10Hair and armpits. And her clothing smelled like cigars.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 13:46 #15322Regular Member

Posts: 10Nikki owner 3303 cc
Yesterday I booked an appointment with nikki to see Emma. Went in and was told Gigj was massaging me when I specifically told her I wanted Emma. Last week I requested Emma, I went in and Mandi massaged me. This is the second time Nikki has done this to me. I'm kind of at the edge with her now. A buddy of mine told me nikki has done the same thing to him too. What kind of a ower would be so desperate of money and lie to a Custumer. I understand Emma is always booked up but just be honest. Such bad Custumer service. She does not know how to run a buisness. I think I will try to book direct with Emma from now on. I'm done dealing with her dishonest ass.
-
11-16-16 03:32 #15321Senior Member

Posts: 4780I don't recall the Pranee (aka Bonnie) that has been discussed working at Siam Thai. I do know that she worked for Jennifer at Thai Issan and then at Bangkok Thai Massage before opening her own place at Paradise Thai Massage.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 02:25 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 174Much mahalo
Hr.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
I may have to test those experiences because of the mixed review (YMMV). I love the busty mt's. Thanks again for the info.
-
11-16-16 02:12 #15319Senior Member

Posts: 372Pranee
I used to see Pranee a lot when she worked at Siam Thai when Nina was the owner, if this is the same Pranee. It was all legit for me other than a lot of teasing and brushing of the boys. No hint of play when I tried. She would giggle and pull the towel back over the boys.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 21:19 #15318Senior Member

Posts: 5231Curious. I don't know why you got that message, my inbox was not full (aggregate in folders less than 200). I deleted messages anyway.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 17:41 #15317Senior Member

Posts: 135Summer
Hey Brother Jan44.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Her name is Summer and she works out of Spaya in CC. She looks even prettier in person and has an awesome body. Not that I ever had the pleasure of seeing that hot body naked but even fully clothed, I can see that she is in incredible shape. She has a really sweet personality and exudes this wonderful gentle healing energy while doing the massage. As far as her MT skill level, I'd say she's excellent. Not too much elbows, great deep tissue, very good acupressure with some Thai style massage and stretching.
She is strictly legit (at least for me) with absolutely no hint of any possible play. But, that's all good with me as I really enjoy being massaged by a skilled therapist who is pretty, sweet natured and very caring. Another plus is that she doesn't answer her phone during the massage. I've heard her phone buzzing but she always just lets it go. That's rare these days!
All of the MT's at Spaya are super nice and very welcoming. The place has a really nice vibe. The only negative thing I have to say about Spaya is like most places, they have this intensely strong flowery smelling liquid soap for customers to use in the shower. I usually always bring my own soap but the last time I went I forgot it in my truck and used their soap to wash off the oil afterward. Even after showering at home later that night, I could still smell that flowery soap on my skin! Just wanted to remind all the brothers out there that if they have a wife or SO with a really keen sense of smell, you'll have some splaining to do when you get home and reek of any sweet perfumy fragrance. So, play it safe and bring your own soap!
I still find it amazing that only a very small handful of massage establishments will have unscented soap or body wash for their customers to use. It really doesn't cost that much more if you go to places like Costco or Sam's Club. I still remember when Rejuve was owned by Michelle. She always had several different brands of soap in that really nice shower and at least one of the brands of soap she had was unscented. Now that place really was special! Impeccably neat and clean, always fresh linens and stuff like unscented soap, unscented Bio Tone lotion, mouthwash, breath mints, bottled water, damn, she even fed me lunch and dinner on many occasions. Gosh I sure miss her!
-
11-15-16 11:56 #15316Regular Member

Posts: 4Save your $$. Way better therapists out there. If you want a good legit massage at PT. I don't know the spelling, but it sounds like Tha.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 06:24 #15315Senior Member

Posts: 4780Also search for "Bonnie." She uses that name in addition to her Thai name Pranee.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 06:10 #15314Senior Member

Posts: 5120H Mobius, I would like to reply to your PM, so please clear some space: "H Mobius has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space".
-
11-15-16 04:07 #15313Senior Member

Posts: 1243Pranee
Photos are accurate. Search the forum for "Pranee" for reviews. My time with her at Paradise Thai was strictly legitimate massage only. No HE offered and none asked. Very strong. YMMV, though, as others have reported leaving happy. After three tries, I moved on.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
11-15-16 04:06 #15312BonnahGuestI'm interested as well. This is her also. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5876096736.html.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 03:52 #15311Senior Member

Posts: 4780That is Bonnie, who also owns Paradise Thai Massage. I've never gotten a massage from her, but I have been told she is legit and gives a good very massage.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 03:45 #15310Senior Member

Posts: 174411 on this busty MT
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5876046027.html
Same girl but different pic.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5874521456.html
Anyone know her massage skill?
If HE is offered?
If pics are actually of therapist?
What name does she go by.
Thanks guys, PM me if preffered.









Reply With Quote






