Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,301 to 39,315 of 58879
-
11-14-16 09:47 #19579Senior Member

Posts: 151Visiting Orlando
I'll be in Orlando next week. Can someone reconmend a good AMP near Disney. I'm interested in a very good massage first and whatever else second. What can I expect the up front cost to be and ave tip? Thanks.
-
11-14-16 08:06 #19578Senior Member

Posts: 117021 age
Don't let the nerves get to you. Go in there confident like you fucking Own the place, charming and flirtatious but not childish. You will be fine.
Originally Posted by Renegade25
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
11-14-16 06:56 #19577Senior Member

Posts: 29721
The ladies I know have a cut off line of 21 years old and will ask for an I'd to prove it if they have doubts.
Originally Posted by Renegade25
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
11-14-16 02:09 #19576Senior Member

Posts: 101First time at bb
Amazing. Went through the back (parked and rang door bell). Go for hhr. Right to business. Super hot talent! Pm for more details. Covered.
-
11-14-16 00:25 #19575Senior Member

Posts: 159AGG. This place has 2 old Chinese ladies working and ONLY do the basic rub and tug service. Save your money and try other places on 192 . Always want $40-60 for tips. Not worth it. Two thumbs down.
Originally Posted by Jimhatz
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 19:10 #19574Senior Member

Posts: 339Whats the word
on these places? Thanks.
AGG
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...5-1181/9342317
Eastern
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...tiondr/7466406
-
11-13-16 11:57 #19573Regular Member

Posts: 14Bora Bora
So I had an amazing dream the other night, I dreamt that I paid a visit to bora bora for the first time. I can confirm all the positive things already said, and I can add that it's probably the best massage parlor in the city. Had an amazing table shower with plenty of "roaming", literally an open menu, and a light massage to send me on my way. Donation was a bit steep, but well earned in my opinion. For the mongers that haven't partaken, don't walk there, run. Hell of a dream, realized none of it was real when I woke up. Mighty.
-
11-13-16 11:45 #19572Senior Member

Posts: 540T&G Spa
Had a dream I Visited T&G Spa last week and drew cindy, started with a table shower which was great she paid attention to the boys and was very playful, went to the room and had a pretty nice massage 8/10, Then the flip she dimmed the lights and started right away. Allowed OTC roaming and let me play with her mini a cups.
Will repeat. I think there is more with other visits.
-
11-13-16 08:06 #19571Regular Member

Posts: 9Contact info
Not looking for details, just contact info. Tried researching on my own, no luck. P M is fine.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 07:50 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 197Do you happen to have a Link?
Originally Posted by Zillow
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-16 01:21 #19569Senior Member

Posts: 32Age for AMP?
So this sounds a little cavalier and young but. What do AMPs look for age-wise? I'm 25 with a younger face and all I remember is being 18 with my buddies, walking in and getting shooed out. But now I'm curious!! I pass by BB and CB all the time, not being able to get the cajones to walk in, ridiculed by my past memories. Am I being too paranoid?!
Do CB and BB I'd or anything? Please help a newbie out.
-
11-12-16 20:04 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 33Eustis
Eustis, Korean massage (new) next to mikidees.
One provider. Maybe 53 years old. Skinny. Very skinny. No one else works there. Nuff said.
-
11-12-16 19:18 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 54Hello Spa East Colonial
Ill keep it short. Saw other reviews stating not much fun to be had other than a relaxing massage. I confirmed this for myself as I just needed a good massage but can add to those reviews that there is not a table shower available. When I asked they said they had a vertical shower but rater than the typical table shower where you don't lift a finger and you get pampered they sent me in the back to a small closet size shower to do it myself. . 70 for the hour. 1 tip.
-Jackt2.
-
11-12-16 13:45 #19566

Posts: 301Heather
I am baffled with all the bad Press she gets on here. I have known her for a very long time and she has always been my favorite.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Excellent massage.
-
11-11-16 14:31 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 101Code
Back in the day we were very discreet.
Originally Posted by ILetM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






