Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 6045
-
11-16-16 07:40 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 2120Kristi. Avoid
Whenever I see her post (she changes numbers often), I feel compelled to urge you to avoid her:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-out/17423728
These are her real pics. The shit she pulled with me was agreeing to GFE beforehand and then in the middle of the session announcing she doesn't do FS on the first date.
I'll never repeat with someone who pulls that shit.
-
11-16-16 00:03 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 199No phone number
I never figured out how to tranfer adds, any help would be great. Yes that's the girl Brianna I saw but the other add with the black girl with tape over nips is the one I contacted. Just letting you guys know it does work sometimes without a phone number. And like I said I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 23:42 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 2120Nice reviews, thanks.
Originally Posted by TheRealUardo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 22:46 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 302 reviews
I saw these two last weekend. I would not repeat with either, for different reasons.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...exxxy/17417955
Met her at her east side incall. The place she's in is kind of a dump. She met me at the side door and I went to her room. I've heard from others that her body is deathly skinny, and while she is skinny, I didn't think it was too bad. Her face though was not as attractive as I was expecting. Worn out and likely drugged out. She's living in her room with another provider. They have a cat living in the room, which was an unexpected surprise. DFK, BBBJ, and mish. We chatted a bit at the end on her bed. She told me her real name, and we discussed Trump and the election. I always like getting little personal tidbits from providers I see. Right at the end, her roommate (the other provider) knocks on the door and she has to left her in. I definitely would never set up anything with her roommate haha. Anyway, even though she was really friendly, I highly doubt I would ever repeat due to the fact that there are better looking providers out there.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rvice/17422483
The next day I saw Lydia. She's the girl in the picture. I wouldn't call her a BBW, but she's a bit overweight. Not skinny by any means. Met her at her incall. Right off the bat, she seemed distant and I didn't really feel comfortable making small talk with her. No kissing. BBBJ and mish. She wouldn't do doggie because she said her back was hurting. Overall, I thought she had a bad attitude. Maybe she was having a bad day or something, but I won't repeat based on the fact that we had zero connection / chemistry. She is the anti-Sam, so to speak.
-
11-15-16 19:21 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 2120It can be hard to follow these threads. I think you're responding to the comment about ads with no phone number. But you're not saying you responded to that ad. Instead, you responded to a different ad without a phone number. Providing the link to the ad always helps clear up potential confusion.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
I think you're talking about this ad:
http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ianna/17303645
-
11-15-16 17:54 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 199Not & scam or fake
I e-mailed this add ($60 Special today dated 11/14/ at 8:12 am) from backpage body rubs set up for next day & met Brianna not the same as add but later saw her add (New girl Brianna dated 11/14/ at 8:11 am.) The parlor is on the west side. She said that 3 girls are working & hours are from 11 am till 7 pm. 60 half 120 full hour. No phone number but the e-mail worked for me. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 12:02 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 2120Howard to the rescue
Go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 12:00 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 2120Rules are meant to be broken
Very true. But sometimes there are gems. Like this one:
Originally Posted by Oldfatuglyguy
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/16755367
Something about the pics made me very curious. So I emailed her, we went back and forth in email, and she eventually sent me her number. We met one night and it was one of the best times I ever had. Very cute girl. Very sweet. And now, she's in the wind.
-
11-15-16 11:19 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 166Maybe a friend should "go get that pussy", it looks real good. Doesn't Professional equate to expensive price with a cold non caring provider of. Marginal skills.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 11:13 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 166It has always been my opinion if there is no phone number included it is either a scam or fake. It like having a store with a secret entrance.
Originally Posted by TheRealUardo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-16 08:42 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 2120Marketing genius
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/14051646
The title of her ad is:
Hey guys new professional here to pay and please
Yeah, that fires me up.
She claims the pics are real.
I'm not that stupid. Perhaps one of you is and would like to toftt and report back. ;-)
Oh, and it's $300 for an hour.
-
11-15-16 00:26 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 2120No reply so far.
Originally Posted by TheRealUardo
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-16 21:37 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 30New Prospect
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...needs/17411060
She looks good. We supposedly need to e-mail her for her phone number. Anyone seen her?
-
11-12-16 14:57 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 657Brittany
Attitude is much better than Thia's. She was warm and accommodating and was open to anal play after I asked.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-16 11:04 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 2120Jayda
This girl's been around a while, using various names and numbers:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...jayda/17368680
I've only seen her twice and not in a while. When I saw her, earlier this year, she was very young and fresh. And the first time was one of my favorite sessions ever. The second, not so much.
I've always wanted to see her again, to see which of those was the fluke. Outcall only makes that more unlikely, especially since I think she lives in the Dells. So spontaneous hookups just don't happen. It takes too much planning. Her lack of timely communication doesn't help.
What am I, just a whiner?

















