The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31280
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Have some new k9 storm pics.
    Creampie on menu?

  2. #31279

    Kandi

    Finally met Kandi. Easy to get along with takes direction well. It was hard for me to tell her age, really got mixed signals on that but could be the just the life. I will say she has one of the best natural racks I have ever seen on a woman. She seemed clean. I think alot of these girls are smarter than give them credit had a sensible conversation about the election, and a few other current topics. The best thing I can say about her is I am planning on repeating. On a side note she said she was looking for a medium winter coat to work in this winter, if anyone has something laying around in a closet.

  3. #31278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Middle River

    I went through the intersection of Martin Blvd and Middle River Rd two times this morning. Both times there was a girl out at the light in a dirty hoodie who was obviously working. She tried to wave me down the first time as I went through with family in the car. When I came back alone she was smiling at me and waving so she was definitely a SW. She had that disheveled look that you often see around WW. Is this a frequent location? She looked interesting enough that if I hadn't had somewhere to be I might have stopped.

  4. #31277

    Notels on 40

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    The easiest rooms to find will be the No-tells on 40. About the same distance, maybe a little closer, than going from PP / C (or these days just C) to the same no-tells. Not a bad ride and only a few minutes from the end of Dundalk Ave that connects to 95. Do some research here on who likes which places best but you should have no trouble finding a cheap room for fun.
    Let me piggyback a little on the information that has been given. The rooms on Rt. 40 are about $45 for 2-3 hours. Not cost effective if you are hunting and playing all day. There is better way to make it cost effective for you. I will not go into specifics here as I do not want this info to be highly publicized. I have been doing this for years and have never had a problem. I will give you a hint, you will need a reel.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  5. #31276

    K9 prep

    Have some new k9 storm pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161112_063745.jpg‎   20161112_063537.jpg‎   20161111_205034.jpg‎   20161112_075821.jpg‎   20161112_063404.jpg‎  

    20161112_063842.jpg‎   20161112_063310.jpg‎   20161112_063626.jpg‎  

  6. #31275

    40

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about expanding my horizons and visiting Dundalk. I have driven thru the area before but never sampled. Is there any rooms like around the ww area? Since the DC circuit is pretty much dead now time to start heading to B-more again. Any advice would be appreciated or if this has been covered previously in the forums let me know and I will go back and research.
    The easiest rooms to find will be the No-tells on 40. About the same distance, maybe a little closer, than going from PP / C (or these days just C) to the same no-tells. Not a bad ride and only a few minutes from the end of Dundalk Ave that connects to 95. Do some research here on who likes which places best but you should have no trouble finding a cheap room for fun.

  7. #31274

    Dundalk Area

    I was thinking about expanding my horizons and visiting Dundalk. I have driven thru the area before but never sampled. Is there any rooms like around the ww area? Since the DC circuit is pretty much dead now time to start heading to B-more again. Any advice would be appreciated or if this has been covered previously in the forums let me know and I will go back and research.

  8. #31273

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Thursday around midday. I don't know about her number.
    Is this the Amber with name tattooed on her left shoulder / arm? I met her a month ago, but didn't partake then. Would love to get in touch with her.

  9. #31272
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet but I've heard that one of my old standby's, Monica, is back around. She was one of NT's favorites so I'll bet he knows. I'll have to check with him. Definitely not the best looking girl out there, but always an awesome provider open to anything. I'll be looking around for her if she really is back.
    I have a number for her.

  10. #31271

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 6 months ago around SA, but then after that, nothing. I guess her husband, the BCP officer who went to jail for pimping her out must have gotten released.

  11. #31270
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Very nice.

    Is this Kitty in Bmore?? At nyone know were to find her?

  12. #31269

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone read reports anymore? Search posts by me.

    Shitty.
    Must have missed your posts, been out of the country.

  13. #31268

  14. #31267

    Shauni (AKA) Eyes

    I was cruising through the website loop this afternoon and ran into the BSW Shauni at the circle this girl is most definitely worth a scoop she had Grade A skills on the mic, she's pretty layer back and down to earth with absolutely no drama. We agreed on standard tuition with a tip and it was well worth it she swallow what's on the menu, if you see her out there make sure you stop and get some you won't regret it. Of course no digits at the moment so you just have to look for her around the circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-54-35.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-55-17.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-56-58.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-58-13.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-54-47.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-57-30.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-55-29.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-58-27.jpg‎  

  15. #31266

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmmttmm  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her?

    Just lost her contact few weeks ago. Did she change her number recently.

    Thanks.
    Saw her Thursday around midday. I don't know about her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape