Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,316 to 39,330 of 58931
-
11-12-16 20:04 #19616Senior Member

Posts: 33Eustis
Eustis, Korean massage (new) next to mikidees.
One provider. Maybe 53 years old. Skinny. Very skinny. No one else works there. Nuff said.
-
11-12-16 19:18 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 54Hello Spa East Colonial
Ill keep it short. Saw other reviews stating not much fun to be had other than a relaxing massage. I confirmed this for myself as I just needed a good massage but can add to those reviews that there is not a table shower available. When I asked they said they had a vertical shower but rater than the typical table shower where you don't lift a finger and you get pampered they sent me in the back to a small closet size shower to do it myself. . 70 for the hour. 1 tip.
-Jackt2.
-
11-12-16 13:45 #19614

Posts: 301Heather
I am baffled with all the bad Press she gets on here. I have known her for a very long time and she has always been my favorite.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Excellent massage.
-
11-11-16 14:31 #19613Senior Member

Posts: 101Code
Back in the day we were very discreet.
Originally Posted by ILetM
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-16 13:18 #19612Senior Member

Posts: 1482My addresss
Yep, I'm giving it to her, let me get right on that! The pictures will likely bring a few men to the yard to slurp up some milkshake. Too bad it's 2%.
Originally Posted by WalSTreet
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-16 12:18 #19611Senior Member

Posts: 362Queen of Cra is now doing outcalls?
I see at the bottom of Heather's ad she is now doing outcalls?
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-bliss/8046779
-
11-11-16 10:58 #19610Regular Member

Posts: 15Korean location in Eustis
This one looks promising in Lake County. Does anyone have anything to report before I toftt?
-
11-11-16 10:53 #19609Regular Member

Posts: 15S. Hiawssee
Has anyone been to this location. Interesting ad on BP.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...rice-new-faceκ-407-292-1288/14692371.
-
11-11-16 07:39 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 795Discreet
Very well said. Share about your visits. Be discreet about specifics on an open forum. PMs are the best place for details. There are many places / women that are "pseudo-legit": it takes time before you have any enhanced experiences / dreams. Those are the places you need to be careful about. I just post that I had a great time with little specifics (beautiful girl, great skills, great attitude = code words for what we are looking for). If I had to TOFFT, then I definitely post about that (and do not visit there again).
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
11-11-16 07:14 #19607Banned Member

Posts: 19Same here
Went to Bora Bora just needing a good massage and and BJ a good one and wow the start was so good I ended paying more for the whole enchilada. My attendant was awesome. My time spent was mind blowing. I'm not a FS guy myself, but if you want to great time and not FS, I'm sure they can can give you just about anything your heart desires with my experience I got a sample of everything on the menu prostate, nuru, daty, making out, a real bbj, hardcore GFE.
Originally Posted by Harvey869
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-16 06:26 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 110Get what you ask for.
When I went to BB, on the flip the girl asked what I wanted So I think you could just ask for a BBJ. I went FS but got a BBJ also. Good Luck finding what you want.
Originally Posted by TasteNC
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-16 01:16 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 179Mya
Yes I can confirm she is a good one.
Originally Posted by JuanKanobi
[View Original Post]
Fly safe.
-
11-11-16 01:11 #19604Senior Member

Posts: 179Winter garden
Have been there 4 times all solid 6/10. Better than average massage with joy to follow.
Originally Posted by SexXes
[View Original Post]
Last time I was there the selection was old but I had just returned from transpacific trip and I needed a real massage and hope for happiness to follow.
If fact, it did. I dropped that standard. 4 and she was not happy and started yelling at me in Chinese.
I have not returned. So, as others have stated, hit or miss.
Fly safe.
-
11-10-16 23:30 #19603Senior Member

Posts: 1482What do you want
In my best Richard Pryor voice: "remember that pussy drought a few years ago? I was caught up in that motherfucker!" This is not Yelp. We do not want to lose a great thing and end up in a drought because someone misinterprets our commentary about dreams and decides to shut places down. You have been warned! I live in VEGAS. What happened to Spa 99? Gone! Queen Vixen? Dead! I can name 2-dozen others! Dude it's Vegas and it's a ghost town. Why? Because of indescreet talk and someone deciding to do something about it. If you want to test your luck, I hope your Mack skills are good because p4 p can go away over a weekend if your uncle comes to visit. There are ways to get your point across without giving away too much, and as A2 would say, "I'll ban your ass if you tell another member not to share!" I'm not saying that. You can let someone know you've got money in the bank without giving them your PIN number.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 23:05 #19602Senior Member

Posts: 488Daphine
I have sen Daphine several times. No draping required. She gets very close, but no hint of anything extra happening. She is an older lady and gives a great massage. Each time I would go she would keep asking is this good is that good. Maybe you should try this therapist or that one. I'm here. Your doing great. Stop trying to tell me to go somewhere else. So I stopped seeing her. She does give a great massage and is a very nice lady.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





