Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,496 to 15,510 of 30759
-
11-11-16 03:57 #15264Banned Member

Posts: 125I'm liking Rina's new pics. Did she allow roaming under clothes?
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-16 03:38 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 171Nice detailed list,this should be the standard , thanks for toftt. Going to see a couple on there soon.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-16 03:29 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 929Great job!
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
I appreciate all of the massage scores. People seem to forget that this is the MT thread and many of us are interested in the quality of the massage.
I wish some of those places were outside of CC. I avoid going there due to it being too conspicuous for me. The parking lady must have known you by license plate after all of those visits.
-
11-11-16 03:08 #15261Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 6Damn bro you're a collector!
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
Really appreciate for the info.
-
11-11-16 01:44 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 174Multiple therapist report back (ill keep it short and sweet)
Sorry for late report back. It is hard to spend time on a computer to give back a ton of info. This is all recent data from last weeks splurge on massages and experimenting new waters. I will be taking a break for a while to save up some funds to this again.
Rina: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/5470976.
Massage - 4/10.
HE - 8/10 (allows roaming).
Attitude - 7/10.
Looks - 7/10.
Damage - . 00.
Mei: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870378229.html.
Massage - 8/10.
HE - 9/10.
Attitude - 8/10.
Looks - 6/10.
Damage - . 40 (I talked down to. 20).
Angie? (She was the big chested gal in the upper left corner of pic): https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870354947.html.
Massage - 7/10.
HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).
Attitude - 6/10.
Looks - 7/10.
Damage. House fee.
Neni: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5870194625.html.
Massage - 9/10.
HE - 0/10 (did not allow, says because she has a bf now).
Attitude - 7/10.
Looks - 7/10.
Damage. House fee.
Tina a. K. a. Apple: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869221074.html.
Massage - 7/10.
HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).
Attitude - 6/10.
Looks - 8/10.
Damage. House fee.
Nadia: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5869146499.html.
Massage - 7/10.
HE - 0/10 (she did not allow).
Attitude - 4/10.
Looks - 4/10.
Damage. House fee.
Yaya: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867518031.html.
Massage - 8/10.
HE - 8/10.
Attitude - 8/10.
Looks - 8/10.
Damage - . 20.
Emma: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5867406508.html.
Massage - 8/10.
HE - 8/10.
Attitude - 5/10.
Looks - 9/10.
Damage - . 40 (I talked her down to. 20).
Jenny: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5864333210.html.
Massage - 9/10.
HE - 9/10.
Attitude - 7/10.
Looks - 6/10.
Damage - . 20 (was okay with. 00).
-
11-11-16 01:06 #15259Regular Member

Posts: 2Would not recommend
Due to the recent posts about Thai Pattay's Emma, I decided to check her out today. When she answered the door I was pretty impressed. She is cute / young. Mid to late 20's looking. A bit on the heavy side, but not fat. Massage choices she gave me were "light" and "medium". Opted for medium. Her massage, compared to other MTs was poor IMO. If you ever had vicky at Royals, which I consider to be so-so, Emma is worse. Uses a lot of forearms and oil. During the massage she answered her phone twice and went outside twice! The only times that has ever happened to me was at 611. Infact the whole talking / leaving the room reminded me EXACTLY of 611. Anyways, towards the end of the massage she asks if I want a special massage. I say "OK". She says the special massage is $60 ontop of the $60 HS. And if I want to tip ONTOP of $. 2 that "is up to you". Now I'm thinking "what? $. 2 is already on the upper end for a HJ. Does this girl expect like $. 4 for a HJ?? Anyways, I say OK. HJ was pretty good. She's got her technique down pat. Tried to roam and she said "no touching" so I stopped. After I showered I gave her $. 2 and she seemed pissed LOL. But whatever. Service was bad, so no TIP! On the plus side, she didn't short me time. But there are SOOOOO many better skilled MTs with better attitudes. The only thing she has going for her is that she is young / cute. And that's IT. I guess to the older crowd that just wants to be stroked by someone young / cute, Emma would fit the bill, but to anyone who actually wants a decent massage from an MT with a good attitude, I would stay away from her.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 23:36 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 25Thai girl
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6436044
Can do deep strong SOLF massage. Pity the guys that are married to these women.
-
11-10-16 19:22 #15257Senior Member

Posts: 1243Pink = the red-headed therapist at Cute Spa/Royal Spa
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-works/6223893
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Another new photo. No hits on Tineye or Google images. When I tried to make an appointment with her for today, the text response was she works on Sundays.
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
11-10-16 15:45 #15256Senior Member

Posts: 684Cc #2301
All photos are fake for this place. In my experience the girl will be Chinese and older than any photo posted for this CC AMP. Mama is nice and she usually has a few girls to choose from.
Originally Posted by Honauc
[View Original Post]
Aloha,
CS.
-
11-10-16 12:51 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 544Summer
Same girl, so she says. The photo on the left she is blow drying her hair. She goes by Summer and works out of Thai Spaya. She was formerly at Pin Thai, along with Yaya who is now with Vera. Her massage is pro quality, she knows her stuff, and gives a good rub. Pretty, nice and friendly lady.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 07:54 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 1432Talked to Mimi. Moving to another location.
Originally Posted by Hiboy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 04:29 #15253Senior Member

Posts: 130Koko Vietnam
Any intel on this one? MAHALO.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ietnam/5546977
-
11-10-16 04:28 #15252Senior Member

Posts: 324Mena
Today's ad Me na is now Tina. Tomorrow she'll be Larry.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-16 02:52 #15251BonnahGuestI went with Pat a few weeks ago. It was a very good legit massage. She's super tiny and cute.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
I too saw the ad for the curly haired girl. How did you find that?
-
11-09-16 22:12 #15250Senior Member

Posts: 516I can't think of her name. She was gone for a little while and this is CC2503. I think she was in another room before-solo?
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






