Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14348

  2. #14347

    Girl with pistols tattooed on both shoulders

    Has anybody seen her? Is she legit? I can't find any background or reviews. She has been posting for a while. There is no name in recent postings.

  3. #14346

    Honey Swwets

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGeneric  [View Original Post]
    Tried to hook up with her today for a short stay. Arranged by text, went on my way. I took a wrong turn and she called while I was turning. I pulled into the location I was given and was about to call her back and got a message saying "smh. I'm glad I lied to you. Grow up" WTF? I wasn't rude setting things up, kept the messages short and sweet, and as far as I know, my only offense was not picking up the phone the exact minute she called. Had I answered right, been sitting in the lot and wanting the room number, how was she going to explain sending me to the wrong place. Not the wrong room, but a whole different motel? Not sure what her game is or if it was some kind of setup, but I would avoid this one. This hobby is risky enough without the bs.
    If I'm not mistaken I think I saw a review on EB where someone said she had set them up to be robbed. I'll see if I can find it.

  4. #14345

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bake69  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen her when she was in Dearborn ford Rd and Southfield fwy area. Went in turn around and walked out. Nasty *****. I told her those pics wasn't hers and she said so what. Don't even waste your time with this fake ass hoes. Stay safe.
    Good job Bake.

    Don't reward someone who uses fake pics.

  5. #14344
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg122  [View Original Post]
    Have seen these Young Asian posts for a while in the Canton area. I have a bit of yellow fever. Anyone know anything about them?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-body/25415488
    Hi. I know I'm new here. I didn't want anyone to think I was just passing though.

    If you have info on these girls or know a good asian provider please hit me up. Pm Is good too.

  6. #14343
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDog  [View Original Post]
    The pics belong to a porn star. Cute as a bug.
    I went and seen her when she was in Dearborn ford Rd and Southfield fwy area. Went in turn around and walked out. Nasty *****. I told her those pics wasn't hers and she said so what. Don't even waste your time with this fake ass hoes. Stay safe.

  7. #14342

    Sunshine / Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykee101  [View Original Post]
    I always thought that chick was super cute in her picture so I figured I'd give it a shot. He was easy to get ahold of and told me the motel to go to which was right near 75 and Schaefer. Buuut when I got there she just ignored my call then texted me saying she was in the shower. I ended up just leaving after a few attempts of calling. A waste of time for sure buuuuut I did save 60 by just leaving so whatever.
    She doesn't look anything like her pictures anymore, she's also a SW.

  8. #14341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykee101  [View Original Post]
    I always thought that chick was super cute in her picture so I figured I'd give it a shot. He was easy to get ahold of and told me the motel to go to which was right near 75 and Schaefer. Buuut when I got there she just ignored my call then texted me saying she was in the shower. I ended up just leaving after a few attempts of calling. A waste of time for sure buuuuut I did save 60 by just leaving so whatever.
    Had the same thing happen to me phone dead but she finally call me we set up a place to me she was a wast of time also not so cute.

  9. #14340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine / Joy is a HEAVY candy user. She doesn't look like that anymore either.
    Met her not a very great time.

  10. #14339

    Brooke Sky is the girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDog  [View Original Post]
    The pics belong to a porn star. Cute as a bug.
    Yea she was really popular back in the day.

  11. #14338

    Thanks for the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine / Joy is a HEAVY candy user. She doesn't look like that anymore either.
    I appreciate the response. I guess I'm lucky she bailed on me. Definitely will not try again.

  12. #14337

    Kat aka kinky kayla

    Saw Kat recently. Says she will be in town for a couple weeks. Pics are her but well done so as to hide a facial complexion problem, prominent stomach rolls, and major stomach and side stretch marks. Three call system to get to her motel. I guessed the location and saw a man leave a room and cross yhe street, and sit at a table smoking. Sure enough, when I called for room number, he had come from her room. She locked the latch on the door so I wasn't worried about him barging completely in. She was nice enough, all services required cover. CBJ felt good but she was rushing to get me off. I switched to k9. That ass is smooth and shapely when bent over. She will do greek for 40 extra, I did not partake. Rates 80/100/160. Multiple pops only with the hour. If it was 60 I might repeat for the BJ skill and to grab that huge ass some more, otherwise I doubt I will repeat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-back/27222577

  13. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by JackThe  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody seen this chick before trying to get back on the BP scene shit been wack just sticking with my regulars, you can pm if you want that ass look tempting? http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...eauty/16709204.
    I saw her once during the summer. The ass is as nice as advertised. Nice girl but kind of businesslike. Everything covered. BJ and doggie on the couch. Nice time, no drama. I would repeat if she was closer to where I live.

  14. #14335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykee101  [View Original Post]
    Yep sorry about that. Meant to include it earlier. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7323/23648557.
    Sunshine / Joy is a HEAVY candy user. She doesn't look like that anymore either.

  15. #14334

    Can anyone recall or locate amber?

    http://porthuron.backpage.com/Female...ready/19708326

    She used to to duos with victoria secret and be mostly in the metro area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape