Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,166 to 30,180 of 61411
-
11-08-16 21:56 #31246Senior Member

Posts: 207Tim's
Its been around forever as long as I can recall. Flop but convenient to the circles etc. No fuss no muss you get what ya pay for but like the man said, it aint your honeymoon!!
Originally Posted by ImmanuelKunt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 21:34 #31245Senior Member

Posts: 82Slim Pickins
First time hitting the stroll here. Visiting from Philly. Didn't see much out last night. Tried the SW Stroll maps from USG. Seemed pretty dead out. Is there a better area or are the maps right?
-
11-08-16 20:45 #31244Senior Member

Posts: 2344Um
It's not that I'm complaining or anything, but a video of Storm without seeing her ASS is disappointing. 😞.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 20:17 #31243Senior Member

Posts: 174Filling Storm
Recently visited storm for a nice release.
http://www.xvideos.com/video24697721/20161108_134321_1
-
11-08-16 19:54 #31242Senior Member

Posts: 158Chez Tim
Not quite five star but you are likely not on your honeymoon. Some units have showers, some only wash basin. Porn on television.
Originally Posted by Skipper633
[View Original Post]
I'd like to know the story of the place. It must be a hell of a money maker, with rooms rotating several times in a 24-hour period.
-
11-08-16 18:50 #31241Senior Member

Posts: 1574th street. Hot
FWIW: 14 year old boy was shot on 4th street in Brooklyn. Uncle LEO will be out in force so be wary.
-
11-08-16 18:46 #31240Senior Member

Posts: 134That's good of you. Could you describe her please? I have pictures of 3 Aprils. Don't want to misidentify someone.
Originally Posted by MrGapermaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 18:29 #31239Senior Member

Posts: 112Tim's Motel
Anyone have pictures inside? I drove through there the other day and the units look like converted storage bins. Thanks in advance brothers.
-
11-08-16 16:36 #31238Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
Hey luv can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 a wile 2 nite please thanks.
Self explanatory.
-
11-08-16 11:18 #31237Regular Member

Posts: 2April
Can anyone please pm me or post a pic of the April who passed. My ex was in West, hit the streets after her addiction got very bad, and used the name April. I tried to help her, but she was so far gone there was nothing I could do. I tried calling her, but her phone is off, and her family couldn't give a shit having no information. It would be very appreciated thank you in advance. She will not get the funeral she deserves without me.
-
11-08-16 09:54 #31236Banned Member

Posts: 1312April
Does anyone have a pic of her I knew an April used to hang around Payson we were cool.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 21:10 #31235Senior Member

Posts: 40Its the thin girl in the first 2 and last photo. She really went downhill fast. The streets were too much for Sam. Her mom managed to pull herself off the streets and get clean.
Originally Posted by YeahWellOkay
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 12:53 #31234Senior Member

Posts: 40Sam
I know Sam's mom Sam looked exactly like her. Sad but her mom lived the same lifestyle as Sam but she made it out alive.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 12:24 #31233Senior Member

Posts: 1370April
I heard the same info. She had just gotten out of treatment the day before and OD the next. The disease of addiction is a vicious cycle that cannot be put into a common sense conversation, because it doesn't make sense to the avarge person. Another victim goes down because their "arms were too short to box with it". Rest In Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 12:20 #31232Senior Member

Posts: 2344Syrian Princess
Her hair is all black now.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




