Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,326 to 26,340 of 26423
-
11-28-16 09:18 #98Senior Member

Posts: 2927Great fine
OFG is getting all this good young pussy. Nice.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 22:17 #97

Posts: 666Kirby
Holy cow batman!! Met Kirby today. What a gorgeous young lady. 24 years old, 5' 5", 125.5 I do believe she was on BP two or so years ago. Anyhow, picked her up at her place just down the road from state fair park and brought her home. What a great personality. Chatted a while and off to the playroom. I don't know quite how to say this, but this girl has probably the most fantastic body I have ever seen. Damn!! I would say flawless perfect c ups, skin like velvet and not one stubble to be found. Very playful, but not aa passionate as Willow. I really enjoyed feasting on her awesome pu**why. No orgasm, she says that will come with time. BBBJCIMWS, but the S is for spit, not swallow NBD for me. No rush whatsover. She has no intention of posting again is only looking for a couple of great regulars. She can only do outcall and has to be picked up. She can't text on her phone. Calls only FS is covered. No anal She is native. Gorgeous eyes and beautiful long hair to the middle of her back. I am taking her to Potowatomi for dinner and Bingo on Monday night. OFG out.
-
11-11-16 04:26 #96Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18Shelby is still here
New Pics to view. PM for Contact Info, more pics (naughty ones) available upon request.
Originally Posted by PowerHouse
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 13:17 #95Senior Member

Posts: 263Shelby
Shelby is in town right now. In case anyone wants to see her. Before she leaves. Great service! Great lady!
Originally Posted by MichellesInbox
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 21:14 #94Senior Member

Posts: 763Dawn
It is Dawn's birthday and so called me for her gift. She could do better but I wasn't going to argue. I met up with her at her incall in West Allis. It's a weird place but safe. She has a room above an elderly man she cares for. I hear he enjoys an occasional HJ from her as well.
She was certainly in the mood. Started with some DFK while I was tweeting those nice 1/2 inch nipples. From there we went to DATY for quite some time. She was bucking and grinding then came a few times. We went to BBFS and she kept saying it has been too long since she has sex. She has quite the vaginal grip of which I have never experienced. I almost feared she was going to snap Charlie right off.
Happy Birthday Dawn. I hope I can have that on my birthday.
-
10-04-16 19:10 #93Senior Member

Posts: 227While it's a bit weird pulling into the parking lot at apartments for seniors, the service was nice. Not sure if I'll repeat but only for deeply personal reasons.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-16 12:34 #92Senior Member

Posts: 41Shelby
How do you contact Shelby? Is she seeing anyone she wasnt sean before?
Originally Posted by MichellesInbox
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-30-16 11:46 #91Banned Member

Posts: 58I've seen Natalie a few times
She is nice and never once asked for donation, I just gave it to her after session never ever talked $$$ got down to business and she left didn't even count in front of me? So idk about the cash and dash be safe.
Originally Posted by RonM;29u53604
-
09-30-16 09:06 #90Senior Member

Posts: 2927Wonderful
Looks real good. Better go get that pussy and lay some pipe.
Originally Posted by MichellesInbox
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 00:20 #89Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18Shelby's Diffenately Better!
Wow. And Only here 1 More Week.
-
09-29-16 10:12 #88Senior Member

Posts: 763West Allis Diane
Diane is alive and well. She moved from her incall at 84th and Rogers, out to Dodge county about two years ago. In September she got her own place and lives by herself now. She is quite a hike for Milwaukee mongers but some of you travel for work or live outside the area. She is offering BBBJCIM only until she gets to know you. Her new rule since she has gotten clean. I know she will definately offer more but she has settled down significantly and wants to be cautious.
-
09-23-16 18:51 #87Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
06-14-16 00:36 #86Senior Member

Posts: 3481Shaved Head Natalie.
Someone said to avoid Natalie. Looks like I'm going to stay in Chicago and play.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 22:43 #85Senior Member

Posts: 3481Shaved Head Natalie.
Hi Milwaukee Mongers. Ron M from Chicago.
Originally Posted by Anonn1980
[View Original Post]
I've been reading Shaved Head Natalie's reviews. Some great and one Cash and Dash. Is she worth driving from Chicago to see her?
-
06-12-16 21:30 #84Senior Member

Posts: 147Mimi.
Anyone know when she'll return? I'm sure she has already had her child. I know I've sworn off seeing escorts, but I can't stop thinking about her.











Reply With Quote





