Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,166 to 30,180 of 61408
-
11-08-16 20:17 #31243Senior Member

Posts: 174Filling Storm
Recently visited storm for a nice release.
http://www.xvideos.com/video24697721/20161108_134321_1
-
11-08-16 19:54 #31242Senior Member

Posts: 158Chez Tim
Not quite five star but you are likely not on your honeymoon. Some units have showers, some only wash basin. Porn on television.
Originally Posted by Skipper633
[View Original Post]
I'd like to know the story of the place. It must be a hell of a money maker, with rooms rotating several times in a 24-hour period.
-
11-08-16 18:50 #31241Senior Member

Posts: 1574th street. Hot
FWIW: 14 year old boy was shot on 4th street in Brooklyn. Uncle LEO will be out in force so be wary.
-
11-08-16 18:46 #31240Senior Member

Posts: 134That's good of you. Could you describe her please? I have pictures of 3 Aprils. Don't want to misidentify someone.
Originally Posted by MrGapermaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-16 18:29 #31239Senior Member

Posts: 112Tim's Motel
Anyone have pictures inside? I drove through there the other day and the units look like converted storage bins. Thanks in advance brothers.
-
11-08-16 16:36 #31238Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
Hey luv can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 a wile 2 nite please thanks.
Self explanatory.
-
11-08-16 11:18 #31237Regular Member

Posts: 2April
Can anyone please pm me or post a pic of the April who passed. My ex was in West, hit the streets after her addiction got very bad, and used the name April. I tried to help her, but she was so far gone there was nothing I could do. I tried calling her, but her phone is off, and her family couldn't give a shit having no information. It would be very appreciated thank you in advance. She will not get the funeral she deserves without me.
-
11-08-16 09:54 #31236Banned Member

Posts: 1312April
Does anyone have a pic of her I knew an April used to hang around Payson we were cool.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 21:10 #31235Senior Member

Posts: 40Its the thin girl in the first 2 and last photo. She really went downhill fast. The streets were too much for Sam. Her mom managed to pull herself off the streets and get clean.
Originally Posted by YeahWellOkay
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 12:53 #31234Senior Member

Posts: 40Sam
I know Sam's mom Sam looked exactly like her. Sad but her mom lived the same lifestyle as Sam but she made it out alive.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 12:24 #31233Senior Member

Posts: 1370April
I heard the same info. She had just gotten out of treatment the day before and OD the next. The disease of addiction is a vicious cycle that cannot be put into a common sense conversation, because it doesn't make sense to the avarge person. Another victim goes down because their "arms were too short to box with it". Rest In Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 12:20 #31232Senior Member

Posts: 2344Syrian Princess
Her hair is all black now.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 10:25 #31231Senior Member

Posts: 291Cruised the loops yesterday for a while
It was pretty dead most of the day. Finally in the late afternoon & early evening I spotted some ladies. But I only saw three to my liking. Two of them were on the avoid list. Kelly was looking super hot in her light blue leggins. When I first saw her she had jet black hair. Either she was wearing a wig, or it washed out because later she sported her normal dark blonde look. I passed due to her bad reviews. I also spotted that young cutie with brown hair that wears glasses. I don't recall her name. She'd gotten terrible reviews so I passed on her as well. Later I saw a very pretty girl with light blonde hair on Wilkens down by the church. She wore black leggings and a black top. She was a little heavy set, let's call her "Big Boned". But I missed meeting up with her. I remember reading a report on her recently, but I can't recall if it was good or bad. Anyone see her? Know her name? Good or bad?
Baltoman.
-
11-07-16 09:13 #31230Senior Member

Posts: 431Natalie Knows Soap
I think the video just shows her rinsing off. She was clean as a whistle that day. I miss when she hung out on the east side.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-16 09:09 #31229Senior Member

Posts: 694OD's
You would think that these girls would know who has good dope and who does not it seems that these girls are dying at a faster pace then before I like dating them but at the same time I do not want them dying either.










Reply With Quote






